CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this threads been interesting

what was interesting about yet another false story intentionally spread by trumploons?

Like Hillary paid for...... well.... you know

-Geaux

you let us know what wasn't true that was "paid for".
mmkay? :cuckoo:

in the meantime... THIS is a false story and trumpscum ALWAYS spread false stories. it's your currency

Not really. I rejoice when I see the kettle calling the pot black

-Geaux

Wait a minute....weren't there claims that the killer had an accomplice?
Yes
The FBI needs to check Hogg's computer. It take months to plan such a large demonstration like the March for Lives.
No, it does not. Did before the internet when the tools were lold style land-based phones, flyers, and US Post Office snail mail, but now with instant communications and the internet, it can be done quickly for little organizing money. Main funds required are for transportation of participants to the event and housing when they get to the event. In this case, big donors solved the problem.

Last edited:
Truth will out.

It always does.

is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

how is he lying, sherlock?
Omg

And you question me about drinking? Lol

so you don't know, rummy?
It was demonstrated in this thread several times. The better question is how often the doctor dropped you on your head at birth?

Enough times to make it pointy, so It'd be a LOT.

I listened to the cbs video. I posted a screen shot of what cbshad even transcribed he said in the video. Obviously you don’t go to the originating sources.
You somehow left out the fact he was talking about returning to the school at 6PM when the shooting occurred at 3PM

Yes .....Hogg was there during the shooting

Why do conservatives smear crime victims and even create fake news to do it?

This has understandably created confusion. But what’s missing here is context. Here is what he told Vox on February 20:

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time.

I’m looking at the school right now. You can see bullet holes in the windows. It’s insane, and the fact that there’s more bullet holes in those windows than bills that have been proposed and passed to save these kids’ lives is disgusting.

Clearly he’s not contradicting himself as it appeared. So there is no story here other than him being an insufferable leftwing zealot, but then you already knew that.

Did David Hogg contradict himself on where he was the day of the shooting? No he didn’t…
The usual conservative playbook

Smear the victims
Create misleadingly edited video to back up lies about the victims
Photo shop

In this little clip Camera Hogg admits that he was home when Nicholas Cruz shot up his school. This proves that he's a fraud. He's been going around the country acting like he's a victim.....but in fact he wasn't even there.

Valarie Jarrett shows up to congratulate the Hogg.

DZOcc4wVMAIfWDx.jpg

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true

This fake news was debunked yesterday

Make something else up

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

WevWe been had folks

Yes they will. They "saw the video with their own eyes"!!!!!

WevWe been had folks

Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.

WevWe been had folks

Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
They are so predictable

They do this on every major story

WevWe been had folks

They are so predictable

They do this on every major story

And Trumps approval rating rises with each 'story'

-Geaux

Hogg is an asshole.
Hogg is an American Patriot
He's a fraud and a con artist. He'll have a great career working for a fake news outlet.
Kid has conservative gun owner in a panic

Smart, articulate and unwilling to accept the platitudes and empty promises of politicians

He's a fraud. He's a fake news hero. He's the perfect poster boy for the gun control crowd. It's all a huge con.
Well spoken and he is working our political process to perfection

An American Patriot fighting for his fallen comrades
28168170_580205399002956_6209409537330187847_n.jpg

THE MEDIA CANNOT BE TRUSTED. The prove it time and time again. Turn them off!
You do know that it is the CON$ervoFascist MEDIA that is lying about this. The OP is an out and out Russian LIE, parroted by the Russian echo chamber of Right-wing whack sites. Even the Right-wing Red State was forced to admit the truth:

"UPDATE #2: This Vox article indicates that Hogg went back to the campus area at 6 pm and did not actually enter campus, but had his camera and interviewed people across the street from campus. Here’s his quote:

At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed."

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."
Another Flake News Russian LIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back