CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this little clip Camera Hogg admits that he was home when Nicholas Cruz shot up his school. This proves that he's a fraud. He's been going around the country acting like he's a victim.....but in fact he wasn't even there.

Valarie Jarrett shows up to congratulate the Hogg.

DZOcc4wVMAIfWDx.jpg

Liar, why do you post a video which edits out the context of his statement? What he actually said was...

At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

When do you useful rightards stop falling for fake news?
icon_rolleyes.gif

This fake news was debunked yesterday

Make something else up
UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

The update clarifies that Hogg was there. The journalist who said he wasn't corrected her story.
so - the audio from hogg himself says "on the day of the shooting" and now CBS wants to change it to "at 6pm" and i'm supposed to believe an update that contradicts what he actually SAID IN THE VIDEO ITSELF?

no. i don't trust news sources that edit their news to fit a narrative. do you actually approve of a news source doing this?
Correcting their story when they found out more? YES.
listen to his video on what he says.

read what CBS is now saying he said.

show me the video of him saying what CBS is now saying he said cause all kids talk like "i basically rode in twilight, as i've done so many times before" the edited version reeks of trying to cover bases.

use the same skepticism on this as you would just about anything i or any conservative would say and this stinks. period.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

From

David Hogg is a Liar – Said He Was At School During Shooting, Now Says He Was Home

He says he heard about the shooting and got on his bike to go down to interview as many people as possible. (Is he talking about a different school shooting??)

How did he gain access to the building and get in there and end up in a closet with kids hiding?

He beat the police to the school on his bike and ran in while the shooting was happening?

Something is off. WAYYYYYYYY off.
Notice how they know something is OFF in the OP but no matter how many times you show them that their Right-wing sources are habitual LIARS, they still swallow their lies and assume the truth is the lie. :cuckoo:
The Right NEVER learns, proving they are STUPID and not ignorant. The ignorant are capable of learning!!!

This kid reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux
Over a million showed up nationwide

Parkland Students are making a difference

Really? I have yet to see any new gun legislation as a result of their paid for field trips

-Geaux

In this little clip Camera Hogg admits that he was home when Nicholas Cruz shot up his school. This proves that he's a fraud. He's been going around the country acting like he's a victim.....but in fact he wasn't even there.

DZOcc4wVMAIfWDx.jpg

Liar, why do you post a video which edits out the context of his statement? What he actually said was...

At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

icon_rolleyes.gif

really?

listen to his audio from the video above. when does he say "basically twilight"?

he doesn't. this is pure bullshit you're selling and trying to act like it's not. no one is falling for this crap any more regardless of how angry you get or how many times you lie.

Interesting the little Hitler Hogg was upset nobody with a gun stopped the shooter so he is complaining about the gun that was there

-Geaux

DZOcc4wVMAIfWDx.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

yea, cause all teen kids talk this way.

pu-leez.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Why isn't this bullshit in conspiracy theories?

From

David Hogg is a Liar – Said He Was At School During Shooting, Now Says He Was Home

He says he heard about the shooting and got on his bike to go down to interview as many people as possible. (Is he talking about a different school shooting??)

How did he gain access to the building and get in there and end up in a closet with kids hiding?

He beat the police to the school on his bike and ran in while the shooting was happening?

Something is off. WAYYYYYYYY off.
Notice how they know something is OFF in the OP but no matter how many times you show them that their Right-wing sources are habitual LIARS, they still swallow their lies and assume the truth is the lie. :cuckoo:
The Right NEVER learns, proving they are STUPID and not ignorant. The ignorant are capable of learning!!!
this coming after watching a video directly from Hogg saying what he did and then eating up the CBS scoops of bullshit saying he actually said something else.

we got video of 1. the entire story was taped, show me the video of the other.

just show me.

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?
So Fingerboy

You were caught spreading a lie. Ready to apologize to David Hogg?

listen to his audio from the video above. when does he say "basically twilight"?

he doesn't. this is pure bullshit you're selling and trying to act like it's not. no one is falling for this crap any more regardless of how angry you get or how many times you lie.
Hey dumbass, the "basically twilight" comes from his VOX interview, which is why the liars in the OP didn't use it and went with the misleading CBS interview.
You've been had!!!
SUCKER!!!!!

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years.

DZOcc4wVMAIfWDx.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

then show the original video of him saying this. all you gotta do.

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back