CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?
So Fingerboy

You were caught spreading a lie. Ready to apologize to David Hogg?

Whether the story is innacurate remains to be estasblished, douchebag.

No big news it was said on Saturday.
This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Not at all. This was reported over the weekend. You folks see conspiracies all over the place.
says the side going RUSSIA AND TRUMP!!! still...

That would certainly not be me. I was over HRC when she hired that POS Shultz onto her campaign. And I have always said, for the good of the country, let the Mueller investigation and the facts lead him to where he needs to go. Even if it clears POTUS. Quite simple actually.

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?
show the video of his quote.

all you gotta do.
Here is the link to the transcription of the interview. You won't read it though, ignorance is the bliss of CON$ervoFascism.

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns
i have him on video saying the quote we have in question.

show me the video of him saying what is now being reported please.

no red herrings and no sideshow bobs. we either have him on video saying this new quote or we don't and if we don't, we have a problem.

No big news it was said on Saturday.

“39 Days” has not yet aired, but an excerpt posted online by CBS News (and included below) includes interviews with the students leading the gun control movement, including Hogg, Delaney Tarr, Cameron Kasky, and Emma Gonzalez. Hogg, who describes himself as a “student journalist,” admits he was at home at the time of the shooting, but rode his bike to school to “get as many interviews as I could.”

That directly contradicts statements he gave to Time Magazine (included below) where he claims to have been in class at the time of the shooting.

Here is his exact quote, taken from the CBS News report.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

Parkland Survivor-Turned-Activist David Hogg, 17: 'Now Is Our One and Only Chance to Stand Up'

During the shooting, 17-year-old senior David Hogg hid in a closet with 65 other classmates who survived.

“It was around that time that I decided I would start recording video so that if I was left in that classroom and all of our 65 souls were left on that classroom floor, our voices would echo on,” he says in the video above.
Um maybe he hid with his bike in the closet.

Did the FBI tip him off

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Why isn't this bullshit in conspiracy theories?

Mods - kindly move this thread to Conspiracy Theories -

Sorry we have to ask for this favor so often, but it is what it is.

Sadly true.

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?

all you gotta do.
Here is the link to the transcription of the interview. You won't read it though, ignorance is the bliss of CON$ervoFascism.

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns

no red herrings and no sideshow bobs. we either have him on video saying this new quote or we don't and if we don't, we have a problem.
you definitely have a problem. use your brain, for once.

seriously, this is not complicated.

Fact Check sites are fake news, doiuchebag.
LIAR! It was your OP that IS Flake News!!!!
the OP has a video of his quote so you're saying the video is fake?

i find that hard to believe as i see it. i hear it. he said it.

now if he said something else later, show me. all you gotta do. why not stop getting all emo and just show the video and if it doesn't exist, admit it's a cause for doubt.

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?
Oh puleese moron. You sound like a Trump cult follower arguing that Trump never lies. See how ridiculous that sounds.
I didn't say Trump never lies. However, we know the fake news media lies several times a day.

Did you know that in these so called Marches, that only 10% of the marchers are actually students, and that their transportation and lodging are all paid for by The Democrat Party?

Last edited:
what he said in the cbs documentary is correct.

to conclude that this proves that he was not in school during the shooting, that is the malicious lie being spread by you *****.

all you gotta do.

no. it's not. i have a quote direct from hogg on video.

what do you got? so far all i see is a well written statement no high school kid would say that in effect covers a lot of bases from a PR side.

you got him on video saying this show me. making fun of me is just making you look stupid as you're proving my point.

Anyone mind if I ask a question?
WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE WAS THERE?
What does that actually "prove?"

Only proves something to Hannity and Infowars followers. What? Just more conspiracies to flush at the end of the day.

all you gotta do.

We don't want a trascript of the interview. We want to see the video that matches your view of events.

These are the same retards that tried to peddle the bullshit that Hogg wasn't even a student b/c he went to California during summer break. Or that he was arrested in South Carolina for meth and coke years before. :lol:

what he said in the cbs documentary is correct.

to conclude that this proves that he was not in school during the shooting, that is the malicious lie being spread by you *****.
then it won't be hard to show me the video where he was wrong the first time he said it and corrected himself in a very eloquent way.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Fact Check sites are fake news, doiuchebag.

Red State issued a correction --- Douchebag .. and now it is time for you to apologize.

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

all you gotta do.

no. it's not. i have a quote direct from hogg on video.

what do you got? so far all i see is a well written statement no high school kid would say that in effect covers a lot of bases from a PR side.

you got him on video saying this show me. making fun of me is just making you look stupid as you're proving my point.
you are repeating yourself, moron.

you can let go now. it is over.

Did you know that in these so called Marches, that only 10% of the marchers are actually students, and that their transportation and lodging are all paid for by The Democrat Party?
When the OP is caught LYING, desperately change the subject to another Russian made conspiracy lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back