CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux
Over a million showed up nationwide

Parkland Students are making a difference
You mean 200,000. The million figure has been debunked.

Still have problems with the written word don’t you Fingerboy?
Do you understand what the term “nationwide” means?

Ready to apologize to David Hogg for spreading lies?
If the written word conflicts with video, I trust the later. I can edit the written word with a few key strokes. Video is much harder to fake.
Why did you neglect to post that Hogg was talking about going back to the school at 6PM?
Why do you continue to lie after being proven wrong?

Man up Fingerboy
It remains to be established whether the OP has been proven wrong. So far, it looks to be correct. On video he said he was home during the shooting.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Fact Check sites are fake news, doiuchebag.
You are fake news and a fake person douche bag. All you have is lies and foul insults.

If the written word conflicts with video, I trust the later. I can edit the written word with a few key strokes. Video is much harder to fake.
Why did you neglect to post that Hogg was talking about going back to the school at 6PM?

Man up Fingerboy
It remains to be established whether the OP has been proven wrong. So far, it looks to be correct. On video he said he was home during the shooting.

"On video he said he was home during the shooting"

^malicious lie.

Sadly, there is no known cure for Thiret's Syndrome. :crybaby:

Man up Fingerboy
You lied Fingerboy.......now you are doubling down

Hogg was there. There is proof he was there. You lied
Man up

This kid reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux

i know what i heard him say.

i'm being asked to believe something else w/o proof.

not gonna happen.

Last edited:
if you won't stay on topic and only mock people, why can't i join in? if you should decide to stay on topic and provide a video of the quote in question, i'll be glad to follow along.

so far y'all are 0-15 or so in people going GIGGLE YOU MORONS but none of you can prove it.

kinda funny actually, in a pathetic sort of way.

Please whine some more about staying on topic on the same page you deflected to Russian collusion. And yes, I have a tendency to mock people that are willful idiots. If you don't like it, you are free to fuck off or not be a willful idiot.
So you have no video of the hogg quote. You are just trolling.

Got it.

not gonna happen.
How do you know what you did nor hear him say? Your argument is that you did not hear him say something, specifically the portion of the video excluded, therefore, he must not have said anything.

I'm wondering how he got out of the school so fast to get home, then ride a bike 3 miles back to school? After a mass shooting, you are contained for some time. Again, logistically, how did he do it?

-Geaux

I need to find a video of him. Seems he was on TV pretty quick after the event. Something is not adding up

-Geaux

not gonna happen.
How do you know what you did nor hear him say? Your argument is that you did not hear him say something, specifically the portion of the video excluded, therefore, he must not have said anything.
I dont. But you dont either. I do have the original quote on video.

Now im asked to believe he never said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back