CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the same retards that tried to peddle the bullshit that Hogg wasn't even a student b/c he went to California during summer break. Or that he was arrested in South Carolina for meth and coke years before. :lol:
yea, nothing like trying to peddle a russia trump collusion. what fools would do that?

GIGGLE!

Anyone mind if I ask a question?
WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE WAS THERE?
What does that actually "prove?"

Only proves something to Hannity and Infowars followers. What? Just more conspiracies to flush at the end of the day.
deflection
deflection
deflection

and still no video where hogg said this.

y'all are hopeless. getting all emo and can't prove a single thing you're saying so you attack those who have legitimate questions on it.

so...leftist of you.

These are the same retards that tried to peddle the bullshit that Hogg wasn't even a student b/c he went to California during summer break. Or that he was arrested in South Carolina for meth and coke years before. :lol:
yea, nothing like trying to peddle a russia trump collusion. what fools would do that?

GIGGLE!

Yeah, I would want to deflect from this story as well if I gobbled up a bunch of bullshit.

Only proves something to Hannity and Infowars followers. What? Just more conspiracies to flush at the end of the day.
deflection
deflection
deflection

y'all are hopeless. getting all emo and can't prove a single thing you're saying so you attack those who have legitimate questions on it.

so...leftist of you.

Didn't you just deflect to Russian collusion mere posts ago? :lol:

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Fact Check sites are fake news, doiuchebag.

Red State issued a correction --- Douchebag .. and now it is time for you to apologize.

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.
great. show me the video of him saying this to refute the video we have of him saying something else.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Fact Check sites are fake news, doiuchebag.

Red State issued a correction --- Douchebag .. and now it is time for you to apologize.

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.
How did they correct the video?

This kid reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux
Over a million showed up nationwide

Parkland Students are making a difference
You mean 200,000. The million figure has been debunked.

Still have problems with the written word don’t you Fingerboy?
Do you understand what the term “nationwide” means?

Ready to apologize to David Hogg for spreading lies?

deflection
deflection
deflection

so...leftist of you.

Did you just deflect to Russian collusion mere posts ago? :lol:
if you won't stay on topic and only mock people, why can't i join in? if you should decide to stay on topic and provide a video of the quote in question, i'll be glad to follow along.

so far y'all are 0-15 or so in people going GIGGLE YOU MORONS but none of you can prove it.

kinda funny actually, in a pathetic sort of way.

deflection
deflection
deflection

so...leftist of you.

Did you just deflect to Russian collusion mere posts ago? :lol:
you noticed that, eh? LOL

When was he telling the truth: When he said he was hiding in a closet with his friends, or when he said he was home watching Gilligan's Island on TV?
He videoed with his cell phone from the closet, and YOU are lying again, like in your OP, that he SAID he was home watching Gilligan.
As everyone can see, LYING is second nature to the Right!

GIGGLE!

Yeah, I would want to deflect from this story as well if I gobbled up a bunch of bullshit.
show the video of the quote. still goose egged here.

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux

If the written word conflicts with video, I trust the later. I can edit the written word with a few key strokes. Video is much harder to fake.

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?
So Fingerboy

You were caught spreading a lie. Ready to apologize to David Hogg?

Whether the story is innacurate remains to be estasblished, douchebag.
It has been proven that you were spreading lies by claiming he was not there

Man up Fingerboy.......admit you were wrong and apologize for this thread

-Geaux

If the written word conflicts with video, I trust the later. I can edit the written word with a few key strokes. Video is much harder to fake.
i know what i heard him say.

i'm being asked to believe something else w/o proof.

not gonna happen.

-Geaux

Why did you neglect to post that Hogg was talking about going back to the school at 6PM?
Why do you continue to lie after being proven wrong?

Man up Fingerboy

if you won't stay on topic and only mock people, why can't i join in? if you should decide to stay on topic and provide a video of the quote in question, i'll be glad to follow along.

so far y'all are 0-15 or so in people going GIGGLE YOU MORONS but none of you can prove it.

kinda funny actually, in a pathetic sort of way.

Please whine some more about staying on topic on the same page you deflected to Russian collusion. And yes, I have a tendency to mock people that are willful idiots. If you don't like it, you are free to fuck off or not be a willful idiot.

-Geaux

No, it has not. You are just spreading more lies. One commercial group claims to have a sure way of counting crowds, but they have nor proven their ability to produce accurate numbers. Proof of their incompetence comes from the Metro, the public transportation train for DC. They document 334,000 riders with ricker sales and turnstile counts. Hence, the train count alone disproves the faulty count you are using. Now add all the buses and private cars. Also, 134,000 DC hotel rooms booked for folks who came to DC the day before. Nor enough, add the hotel booking in neighboring Virginia an Maryland. Srill nor enough, add the DC residents who attended. 800,000 is not an unreasonable estimate. 250,000 is an unreasonable, delusional and fake number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back