CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?
So Fingerboy

You were caught spreading a lie. Ready to apologize to David Hogg?
ready to show the video of him saying the quote CBS is reporting? a well written and very inclusive quote to be sure also.

show me the video of him saying this. all you gotta do. we got one version you refute, where's the "real" one?

No big news it was said on Saturday.
This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Not at all. This was reported over the weekend. You folks see conspiracies all over the place.

THE MEDIA CANNOT BE TRUSTED. The prove it time and time again. Turn them off!
You do know that it is the CON$ervoFascist MEDIA that is lying about this. The OP is an out and out Russian LIE, parroted by the Russian echo chamber of Right-wing whack sites. Even the Right-wing Red State was forced to admit the truth:

"UPDATE #2: This Vox article indicates that Hogg went back to the campus area at 6 pm and did not actually enter campus, but had his camera and interviewed people across the street from campus. Here’s his quote:

At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed."

The shooting was at 3:00 PM. That means he had to get out of the school, get home and return to the school on his bike in less than 3 hours. How did he get home, walk? How long do you suppose he was at the school after the shooting occured, if he was there? The time lie seems difficult.

No big news it was said on Saturday.

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Not at all. This was reported over the weekend. You folks see conspiracies all over the place.
says the side going RUSSIA AND TRUMP!!! still...

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?
show the video of his quote.

all you gotta do.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Why isn't this bullshit in conspiracy theories?

Mods - kindly move this thread to Conspiracy Theories -

Sorry we have to ask for this favor so often, but it is what it is.

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?
As Hogg stated he got back at 6PM and shot his interviews across the street.
You should know better than to trust any Right-wing source like the OP.

Hogg took his bike on back streets to reach the school. He did not breach the police perimeter but interviewed bystanders

Ready to apologize?

Anyone mind if I ask a question?
WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE WAS THERE?
What does that actually "prove?"
i don't give a shit one way or another UNLESS he lied about it. you know, the reason we pay stormy so much attention cause all trump has to do is tell the truth. this gets you mad at trump cause he won't tell the truth.

i hold hogg to that same standard. do you not?

now, we have him on video saying one thing and now i want the CBS source for his quote that now says he said something else.

you know - the truth. it seems important to you at times, not so much others.

iu
What he really meant to say was that his FBI dad told him not to go to school on that day, but to have his bike and Video Camera ready because something REALLY big was about to happen.

Last edited:
It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks
That is what conservatives do best

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
Bearing false witness, lying is now common routine practice for whatever these people are, Republicans, conservatives, Rrumproids, whatever.
Oh puhleeze. Slander is the stock in trade for snowflake douchebags like you. Did you find any proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the russian government yet?
Oh puleese moron. You sound like a Trump cult follower arguing that Trump never lies. See how ridiculous that sounds.

Hogg took his bike on back streets to reach the school. He did not breach the police perimeter but interviewed bystanders

Ready to apologize?
show the video.

THE MEDIA CANNOT BE TRUSTED. The prove it time and time again. Turn them off!
You do know that it is the CON$ervoFascist MEDIA that is lying about this. The OP is an out and out Russian LIE, parroted by the Russian echo chamber of Right-wing whack sites. Even the Right-wing Red State was forced to admit the truth:

"UPDATE #2: This Vox article indicates that Hogg went back to the campus area at 6 pm and did not actually enter campus, but had his camera and interviewed people across the street from campus. Here’s his quote:

At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed."

The shooting was at 3:00 PM. That means he had to get out of the school, get home and return to the school on his bike in less than 3 hours. How did he get home, walk? How long do you suppose he was at the school after the shooting occured, if he was there? The time lie seems difficult.

Ready to apologize to David Hogg for spreading lies?

show the video of his quote.

all you gotta do.
Here is the link to the transcription of the interview. You won't read it though, ignorance is the bliss of CON$ervoFascism.

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns

This kid reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux
Over a million showed up nationwide

Parkland Students are making a difference
You mean 200,000. The million figure has been debunked.

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

You people should seriously let go of the conspiracy theories .. but as we know, alternative facts are more fun :rolleyes:

FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass Shooting?

Fact Check sites are fake news, doiuchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back