CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't answer anything, dumbass. You showed your ass. So, to summarize, you've proven you're stupid, you can't use apostrophes correctly and you're not adding anything to the conversation. So, take your thumb out of your ass and suck it.
Actually I did. I pointed you to the video of him in school. Not my fault you are too stupid to understand the import of that point.

Did you point me to a video or did you just make a smartassed comment to me when I have never treated with you with disrespect? Nor did I ask if he was NOT at the school that day. I merely asked if he was enrolled in that school. The security at that campus seemed to be lacking.
One of the many vicious lies being told about Hogg is that he was not a student at the school.

I didn't say he was not enrolled. I asked if he was because I had read he was a student at another school before. That certainly doesn't mean he couldn't have transferred or moved. I was just trying to find out the truth.
The claim was that he was enrolled in a school in Cali so he couldnt have possibly been a student at the Florida school. They even made a video about it that caught a lot of retarded cons on this site with their pants down.

In California? I understood it was another school in that district. I hate misinformation like that.

From usatoday, a student talking about it being common to have an active shooter drill, yet in this video link to another interview with David Hogg, he said they’d never had an active shooter drill-

Student Rebecca Bogart, 17, wasn’t sure whether the reports of a shooting were a drill at first.

The school had a fire drill earlier that day, and she knew it was somewhat common to do an active shooter drill.
Student David Hogg on Florida school shooting
Keep banging your head. Eventually every trace of a brain will be destroyed. You guys just dont quit with this tinfoil hat stuff do you? :laugh:

Actually I did. I pointed you to the video of him in school. Not my fault you are too stupid to understand the import of that point.

Did you point me to a video or did you just make a smartassed comment to me when I have never treated with you with disrespect? Nor did I ask if he was NOT at the school that day. I merely asked if he was enrolled in that school. The security at that campus seemed to be lacking.
One of the many vicious lies being told about Hogg is that he was not a student at the school.

I didn't say he was not enrolled. I asked if he was because I had read he was a student at another school before. That certainly doesn't mean he couldn't have transferred or moved. I was just trying to find out the truth.
The claim was that he was enrolled in a school in Cali so he couldnt have possibly been a student at the Florida school. They even made a video about it that caught a lot of retarded cons on this site with their pants down.

In California? I understood it was another school in that district. I hate misinformation like that.
Yeah thats the one I heard about before I stopped listening. What was so funny they were using the Florida schools year book to prove he was in california. The mind is fertile when you want to believe something. I'm pretty sure "they" had him enrolled everywhere but the school the shooting occurred at though.

Yeah thats the one I heard about before I stopped listening. What was so funny they were using the Florida schools year book to prove he was in california. The mind is fertile when you want to believe something. I'm pretty sure "they" had him enrolled everywhere but the school the shooting occurred at though.

Well, BS often is thrown up to obscure the truth. And it always has such a pleasant smell. ;-)

No tinfoil here. It is what it is.
From usatoday, a student talking about it being common to have an active shooter drill, yet in this video link to another interview with David Hogg, he said they’d never had an active shooter drill-

Student Rebecca Bogart, 17, wasn’t sure whether the reports of a shooting were a drill at first.

The school had a fire drill earlier that day, and she knew it was somewhat common to do an active shooter drill.
Student David Hogg on Florida school shooting
Keep banging your head. Eventually every trace of a brain will be destroyed. You guys just dont quit with this tinfoil hat stuff do you? :laugh:

I'll check in here every so often to bask in the warmth of nutbag retractions and apologies.

I’m surprised the little Hitler hasn’t had his ass kicked yet. When I was his age he would of been in top of my 3 O’clock school bell list

-Geaux

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
More misinformation from conservatives in their attempts to smear Parkland students

Hogg WAS at the shooting, hiding in a closet, hearing gunshots. The shooting was at 3PM

He went home and returned to the school with his camera at 6PM

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.
Thank you.

This kid reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux

Only reason any kids showed up is because it was FREE. Free pizza, hotel, travel.... hanging out with friends playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto where the 'WINNER' is the one who stacks up the most bodies.

-Geaux

does he?

to normal people, he's an impressive young man.

It appears a clever blogger remade the video to fool us. He ad-libbed the video to make it seem that he rode the bike to school after the shooting started.

It was taken out of context and rearranged to give a different story.

Red state has issued a retraction as well.

WevWe been had folks

-Geaux

does he?

to normal people, he's an impressive young man.

Normal lol..... Please, you freaks also call fags, cross dressers, tranny's etc 'Normal'

Your 'normal' is America's nightmare

-Geaux

Seems lone laughter was right for a change. I give my apologies. Whoever did the hack did an pretty dang good job.

Fooled many news outlets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back