CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids are being attacked with lies and demonizing efforts unmercifully.
Being attacked with their own lies. That sounds fair.
No lies dude, except the ones coming from the folks demonizing those kids. All you got is photoshopped crap and edited video's. Those kids are smarter than you and your comrades.
He's not smart enough to read the lines an adult wrote for him off of a teleprompter. Nothing more exasperating than an actor who can't read his lines.

Ah ooh. Video of Hogg "lying" about his bike ride was edited to exclude the sentence where he says he came back to the school to interview people hanging out across the street from the school.

Hogg lied, no, a fake story from a right-wing blog made up by editing a video.
So he went through as shooting, rode home three miles to get his camera and then rode three miles back to interview people because... he was so upset over this. Yeah I'll buy that. [virtual nazi salute]
No, school transported the students after the shooting to a nearby location where the kids could meet up with parents and friends. The area around the school was flooded wirh law enforcement, hence safe, so the communiry began garhering across the street from the school while police worked in the school.
So at what point did they let the poor little hogger ride home and back on his bike to get his camera?
Quit while you are behind. Show some dignity.

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
No you just became an idiot. Even your typical retarded con sites are backtracking.

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed."

No lies dude, except the ones coming from the folks demonizing those kids. All you got is photoshopped crap and edited video's. Those kids are smarter than you and your comrades.
He's not smart enough to read the lines an adult wrote for him off of a teleprompter. Nothing more exasperating than an actor who can't read his lines.
Youre not smart enough to read and use common sense. How could he be at home when he was obviously at school using his camera phone to record the shooting?

Wouldn't make a difference dunce. When sentences and words get edited those parts don't appear in the video. Did you really need someone to explain that to you?

Exactly. They were on lock down. He couldn’t have gone home to get his camera. And his words of “to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.” He already knew, if he was there.

Ah ooh. Video of Hogg "lying" about his bike ride was edited to exclude the sentence where he says he came back to the school to interview people hanging out across the street from the school.

So he went through as shooting, rode home three miles to get his camera and then rode three miles back to interview people because... he was so upset over this. Yeah I'll buy that. [virtual nazi salute]

This has understandably created confusion. But what’s missing here is context. Here is what he told Vox on February 20:

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time.

I’m looking at the school right now. You can see bullet holes in the windows. It’s insane, and the fact that there’s more bullet holes in those windows than bills that have been proposed and passed to save these kids’ lives is disgusting.

Clearly he’s not contradicting himself as it appeared. So there is no story here other than him being an insufferable leftwing zealot, but then you already knew that.

Did David Hogg contradict himself on where he was the day of the shooting? No he didn’t…
So his story falls even further apart. Thanks for that.

No, school transported the students after the shooting to a nearby location where the kids could meet up with parents and friends. The area around the school was flooded wirh law enforcement, hence safe, so the communiry began garhering across the street from the school while police worked in the school.
So at what point did they let the poor little hogger ride home and back on his bike to get his camera?

Why dont you ask one of your retarded con sites?

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

All dignity is based on truth.

This has understandably created confusion. But what’s missing here is context. Here is what he told Vox on February 20:

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time.

I’m looking at the school right now. You can see bullet holes in the windows. It’s insane, and the fact that there’s more bullet holes in those windows than bills that have been proposed and passed to save these kids’ lives is disgusting.

Clearly he’s not contradicting himself as it appeared. So there is no story here other than him being an insufferable leftwing zealot, but then you already knew that.

Did David Hogg contradict himself on where he was the day of the shooting? No he didn’t…
So his story falls even further apart. Thanks for that.
That's how you read that?

Hogg and company are a bunch of phonies and everyone who has a brain in their skull knows their sudden fame is coordinated, scripted and planned to manipulate Americans into giving up their rights in exchange for "safety".

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
The fact that you are laughing about a school shooting qualifies you as one sick motherfucker. Please crawl under a rock and stay there

Truth is this thread was damn busy with your ilk until the truth came out and your comrades fled like cockroaches caught in the light and seeing a can of Raid. Only the real dufuses remain trying to promote fake news and lie about a kid.

Now this despicable thread and effort to spread a lie about some kid will degenerate into a common everyday shameless USMB bashing.

Truth is this thread was damn busy with your ilk until the truth came out and your comrades fled like cockroaches caught in the light and seeing a can of Raid. Only the real dufuses remain trying to promote fake news and lie about a kid.

No one has fled, moron. We've just thoroughly exhausted all the comedy that can be got from it.

iu

Was he enrolled at that high school at the time of the shooting? I saw something that said he had BEEN enrolled at another school in that district at some point in the past.

iu
The fact that you are laughing about a school shooting qualifies you as one sick motherfucker. Please crawl under a rock and stay there
I'm not laughing at the shooting, douchebag. I'm laughing at your fake hero who lied so he could get himself in front of the media cameras.

iu

Was he enrolled at that high school at the time of the shooting? I saw something that said he had BEEN enrolled at another school in that district at some point in the past.
Yeah stupid. Didnt you see him in class while the shooting was going on?

iu

Did his daddy the FBI Agent tell him to stay home that day? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back