CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS own link isn’t reliable in their own posting of the video of their documentary with him saying it on camera, along with their transcript? The Sun Sentinel screen shot with link, with the date of Feb 14 and their article quoting him, and Time as well? Lol
Lone always prides himself on how honest he is. Strange

Absolutely. I'm looking for a story that mentions Hogg and his whereabouts during the shooting being in question. Not showing up.
You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

I'll wait until I see the story somewhere that is reliable.

And here is the lie...

"David Hogg found himself living a nightmare on Wednesday, hiding in a closet with classmates as a crazed gunman roamed the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, unleashing a torrent of bullets on students and teachers.

Huddled in the dark, trying to keep quiet to avoid the gunman, students called their parents to tell them in hushed voices that they loved them."

Patently false...he wasn't there...he was at home...he heard about the shooting on the news.

David Hogg is a liar...Student journalist interviewed classmates as shooter walked Parkland school halls - CNN

You have not shown me anything, fool. I'm looking for a story about Hogg lying about his whereabouts to show up somewhere that is reliable.

Hasn't yet.

The video of him lying has been posted, moron.

I don't think so.
Now you're just playing stupid.

Man up. Admit you were wrong.

I'm looking for the story. Why aren't you?
The story is in this thread. Did you somehow miss it?

I.dont trust the source. I'll look for it somewhere that I trust.

Absolutely. I'm looking for a story that mentions Hogg and his whereabouts during the shooting being in question. Not showing up.
You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

Coward.

Can't even live up to your own demands.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

This will be fun tomorrow.

More reliable than his own words, on video. You sure set a high bar.

You guys are really in deep.
In deep what? Truth?

More reliable than his own words, on video. You sure set a high bar.

You guys are really in deep.
In deep what? Truth?

Why isn't the story breaking on major news sources? It sounds like a biggie.

Who would have thought lone cares about being right on the internets. Some people are weird

I don't think so.

I.dont trust the source. I'll look for it somewhere that I trust.
The links are to him, on video, saying two different things. How much more evidence do you need? Do you need some pillow talk with the pencil necked idiot?

BcwK.gif

Coward.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

I doubt tomorrow is going to get any better for you or the little piglet.

You have not shown me anything, fool. I'm looking for a story about Hogg lying about his whereabouts to show up somewhere that is reliable.

Hasn't yet.

I don't think so.

Give it up. He will never admit his little creepy hero told lies!

Why not look at it tonight, on link CBS and the Sun Sentinel. Here I’ll copy and paste for you-
6 HOURS AFTER THE RALLY
Delaney Tarr: It wasn't even like an intentional -- we all grouped together. It was – we all had these different things that we were saying and different things we were doing that people were responding to. And that was just kind of a natural push to get us to come together and for us to become, like, a united force.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.
"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action - CBS News
Video at 4:54 mark
f9b7332f-5076-42e4-9e3d-285142919953-png.184898

Stoneman Douglas student gives account from inside the school
Senior David Hogg was in an AP Environmental Science class at about 2:30 p.m. at Stoneman Douglas High School when he heard a gunshot.

The fire alarm then went off for the second time that day. Students started to run out of the school. Hogg said he saw a “flood of people” running toward him.

He said students had been warned the school would hold a code red drill at some point in the future, and thought maybe that’s what was happening.

Dozens of students, including Hogg, were gathered into a tiny classroom byAshley Kurth, a culinary instructor at the school. He praised Kurth’s actions and said “she definitely saved lives.”

Hogg, a TV production student, pulled out his video camera while onlockdown because he said he wanted people to tell their story.

“It’s horrifying,” Hogg said. “My sister talked to people yesterday that she’llnever talk to again.”
216c467f-6f74-4d33-97c2-61b7534c193c-png.184897

Coward.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

Coward.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

I doubt tomorrow is going to get any better for you or the little piglet.

Hmmmm. We shall see.

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
Did he know any of those killed?

That doesn’t make him a “survivor” as you dumb liberal wackos have been calling him.

Another leftwing fraud is exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back