CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the narrative you've been spoon fed is wrong.

Oh! The narrative! Yes!
Just go ahead and play some music while your ship sinks...

Still buying this one, guy?

You are usually a little less gullible. Not tonight, huh?

I have no reason to doubt the story. Do you have evidence he didn't make two contradictory statements. If so share it

You should have a higher bar for what you are willing to believe. Especially after you've been fooled so many times.

Naw, you're in denial. Your precious FAKE VICTIM was perpetrating FAKE NEWS to garner fame for himself.

I have no reason to doubt the story. Do you have evidence he didn't make two contradictory statements. If so share it

You should have a higher bar for what you are willing to believe. Especially after you've been fooled so many times.

I just showed you 2 video's with David Hogg speaking.................

One how he wasn't there.......

The other that he was at school

Both from his own mouth, and yet you continue to preach the lie.

You have not shown me anything, fool. I'm looking for a story about Hogg lying about his whereabouts to show up somewhere that is reliable.

Hasn't yet.

Did you watch the videos............................That was him both times in interviews..........................

RAY CHARLES could see he's a LIAR.
A-30552-1451559463-6497.jpeg.jpg

Oh! The narrative! Yes!

Will the great LoneLaugher appologize ?

You have not shown me anything, fool. I'm looking for a story about Hogg lying about his whereabouts to show up somewhere that is reliable.

Hasn't yet.

The video of him lying has been posted, moron.

Hasn't yet.

Is time and CBS reliable? Not in my opinion...

Time magazine:
So when Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.
A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped

CBS:
On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.
"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action - CBS News

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

So, students around you get shot up, but you weren't there, so you don't feel anything?

Are you kidding me?

He also didn't die, does that mean he's a fraud? The killings didn't impact him or the others because he didn't die?

You people are fucking sick. Attacking these kids whose school got shot up simply because they have something to say that is inconvenient.

It's the same on forums like this. You attack the PEOPLE and not the ARGUMENTS because your arguments are awful.

Hasn't yet.

Here you go...

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action - CBS News

Three quarters down...

"DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

So, students around you get shot up, but you weren't there, so you don't feel anything?

Are you kidding me?

He also didn't die, does that mean he's a fraud? The killings didn't impact him or the others because he didn't die?

You people are fucking sick. Attacking these kids whose school got shot up simply because they have something to say that is inconvenient.

It's the same on forums like this. You attack the PEOPLE and not the ARGUMENTS because your arguments are awful.
So was he at home or at school?

Will the great LoneLaugher appologize ?

For what?

Lone always prides himself on how honest he is. Strange

Is the video of Hogg telling the story of being home somewhere in this thread?

Hasn't yet.

I don't think so.

Hasn't yet.

I don't think so.
Now you're just playing stupid.

Man up. Admit you were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back