CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

how is he lying, sherlock?

Del, when a person makes two contradictory statements, that's what us right wing nut jobs call lying.

funny, we call that trumpspeak

Logic is Trumpspeak? You have no idea how funny that is.

you have no idea how stupid you are

go figure

6 HOURS AFTER THE RALLY
Delaney Tarr: It wasn't even like an intentional -- we all grouped together. It was – we all had these different things that we were saying and different things we were doing that people were responding to. And that was just kind of a natural push to get us to come together and for us to become, like, a united force.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.
"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action - CBS News
Video at 4:54 mark
F9B7332F-5076-42E4-9E3D-285142919953.png

Stoneman Douglas student gives account from inside the school
Senior David Hogg was in an AP Environmental Science class at about 2:30 p.m. at Stoneman Douglas High School when he heard a gunshot.

The fire alarm then went off for the second time that day. Students started to run out of the school. Hogg said he saw a “flood of people” running toward him.

He said students had been warned the school would hold a code red drill at some point in the future, and thought maybe that’s what was happening.

Dozens of students, including Hogg, were gathered into a tiny classroom by Ashley Kurth, a culinary instructor at the school. He praised Kurth’s actions and said “she definitely saved lives.”

Hogg, a TV production student, pulled out his video camera while on lockdown because he said he wanted people to tell their story.

“It’s horrifying,” Hogg said. “My sister talked to people yesterday that she’ll never talk to again.”
216C467F-6F74-4D33-97C2-61B7534C193C.png

Last edited:
Why do I feel like the story being told in this thread is a bit off?
Because the narrative you've been spoon fed is wrong.

Oh! The narrative! Yes!
Just go ahead and play some music while your ship sinks...

Still buying this one, guy?

You are usually a little less gullible. Not tonight, huh?

I have no reason to doubt the story. Do you have evidence he didn't make two contradictory statements. If so share it

Finally the NRA crowd gets a win and they're going to rub it in. The 17 dead kids? Screw 'em and don't rain on our parade. They probably would have grown up to be libruls anyway.
Name one member of the NRA involved in shooting high Schoolers!

Why do I feel like the story being told in this thread is a bit off?

Oh! The narrative! Yes!

I have no reason to doubt the story. Do you have evidence he didn't make two contradictory statements. If so share it

You should have a higher bar for what you are willing to believe. Especially after you've been fooled so many times.

Oh! The narrative! Yes!

You should have a higher bar for what you are willing to believe. Especially after you've been fooled so many times.

I just showed you 2 video's with David Hogg speaking.................

One how he wasn't there.......

The other that he was at school

Both from his own mouth, and yet you continue to preach the lie.

Oh! The narrative! Yes!

Yup

Oh! The narrative! Yes!

You have not shown me anything, fool. I'm looking for a story about Hogg lying about his whereabouts to show up somewhere that is reliable.

Hasn't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back