CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

how is he lying, sherlock?

Del, when a person makes two contradictory statements, that's what us right wing nut jobs call lying.

Omg

And you question me about drinking? Lol

so you don't know, rummy?
It was demonstrated in this thread several times. The better question is how often the doctor dropped you on your head at birth?

so you've still got nothing, boozebag?
I've got you beat. That's good enough for me. Now you better tune into CNN so you can get the reformulated talking points for this story down pat

you've got nothing but an empty bottle and a swollen liver
You offering to buy again? No cheap shit this time

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Hogg is a liar.

Del, when a person makes two contradictory statements, that's what us right wing nut jobs call lying.

funny, we call that trumpspeak

It was demonstrated in this thread several times. The better question is how often the doctor dropped you on your head at birth?

I've got you beat. That's good enough for me. Now you better tune into CNN so you can get the reformulated talking points for this story down pat

i don't encourage hopeless alcoholics to drink

Liberals live a life of dishonesty. Lies like this is to be expected.

Omg

And you question me about drinking? Lol

You just joined Hogg.

Self proclaimed bipartisan ^ ^ ^ who duhfends Trump endlessly and was dropped on his head 23 times as a youth prior to the age of 9

Sad :(

Still doesn't pop up when I search Hogg and CBS.

Wonder why?
yeah, that's a real stunner isn't?

you'd think cbs would take advantage of a cbs bombshell

alternatively, it could be the usual trumptard fuckwits getting their bowels in an uproar over nothing

No big news it was said on Saturday.

SATURDAY!!! This asshole's been on the news every night, introduced as "shooting survivor"! He a fucking liar, and the corrupt media lied and covered up the truth to push their liberal agenda.

THE MEDIA CANNOT BE TRUSTED. The prove it time and time again. Turn them off! The promote nothing but liberal propaganda.

Hogg met Dan Rather and wanted to be like him...sounds more like he is more like that liar Brian Williams

I wonder if any of you will issue a retraction or an apology for this one?

I mean ya can't lower your bar any lower. Whats next? Will you accuse the kids of tearing up the Constitution? LOL!

Finally the NRA crowd gets a win and they're going to rub it in. The 17 dead kids? Screw 'em and don't rain on our parade. They probably would have grown up to be libruls anyway.

You've sold your soul to Beelzebub for CHEAP

Got anything else ya wanna sell?

iu

Hogg is a liar.

funny, we call that trumpspeak

Logic is Trumpspeak? You have no idea how funny that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back