CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another liberal opportunist trying to make a buck off the blood of his schoolmates.

David Hogg was at Home During the Parkland Shooting?

march 26 2018 In a recently released excerpt of a CBS video documentary with the students behind the March For Our Lives movement, David Hogg candidly admits he wasn’t at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School during the shooting.

He explains that he was at home, and adds that he grabbed his camera so he could get footage of the events to advance his aspiring future career in journalism.

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

These statements are in direct conflict with Hogg’s earlier interview with Time Magazine. Here’s an excerpt of that interview:

When Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned.

Absolutely. I'm looking for a story that mentions Hogg and his whereabouts during the shooting being in question. Not showing up.
You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

I'll wait until I see the story somewhere that is reliable.
Coward.

Can't even live up to your own demands.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

This will be fun tomorrow.
I doubt tomorrow is going to get any better for you or the little piglet.

Correction: the proper term is "hogglet".

The “critical thinkers” on the board ladies and gents

You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

I'll wait until I see the story somewhere that is reliable.
Coward.

Can't even live up to your own demands.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

This will be fun tomorrow.
I doubt tomorrow is going to get any better for you or the little piglet.

Correction: the proper term is "hogglet".
My bad.

And like I Posted over in conspiracy where they EMMA is busted being an ACTRESS these stupid fkrs can't piece together information there are always ppl tracking ANTI AMERICAN pricks and the LEFT can't stand it so they think EVERYTHING is UNTRUE or a CONSPIRACY........ this information was off of Infowars too how this pos was caught lying.

I ALSO MADE THER STATEMENT IN THE CONSPIRACY POST HOW LEFTARDS WOULD SUCK AT BEING FBI AGENTS BECAUSE STUPID ASSES HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GATHER INFORMATION, PIECE IT TOGETHER be it has any real meaning at the time or not.........

upload_2018-3-26_18-22-30.png

At least Del had the common sense to tuck tail and run from his embarrassment rather than dig in deeper.

As stated earlier Trumpling - There is no defending STOOPID

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped
Nice try..............he rode his bike there to report on it...........got in with the students..............and then played the victim card.

Again...........I've shown 2 videos of him making statements.....................They show 2 different stories......................

and you can't LIE your way out of that.

The ony thing that could make this story any better is if the
You guys are special.
At this point even if you do apologize you’ve lost all credibility

If it turns out that he lied about his whereabouts when the shooting occured, I will state as much.

I am afreid that has yet to be established.
So you can't quite bring yourself to click on the actual videos.

I watched one. Not convinced that the kid was speaking about the same time frame.

Are you?

Why hasn't the story broken on FOX news yet?

Are they fake news?

Ah ooh. Video of Hogg "lying" about his bike ride was edited to exclude the sentence where he says he came back to the school to interview people hanging out across the street from the school.

Hogg lied, no, a fake story from a right-wing blog made up by editing a video.

Ah ooh. Video of Hogg "lying" about his bike ride was edited to exclude the sentence where he says he came back to the school to interview people hanging out across the street from the school.

Hogg lied, no, a fake story from a right-wing blog made up by editing a video.

Ya don't say!

There is even a video posted to this thread where he interviewed with Fox News and he says he was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back