CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Hogg was a crisis actor. Then he wasn't even a student at Parkland. Then he was arrested in South Carolina on meth charges in 2016. Now he wasn't even in the school at the time of the shooting. :lol:
while at the same time being at the school, staging the shooting. awesome minds, these very stable geniuses have.

Like Ted Cruz's father, I think he may have had a hand in the JFK assassination. :eek:

Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

Who said he was off campus at the time of the shooting besides rightwing freaks making that up?

Hogg, clearly stated he was at home, jumped on his bike and rode three miles to cover the shooting. It was him talking, not a written report.
He didn’t say he was at home at the time of the shooting. WTF is wrong with you people??

What did he say then? Also, if you believe he was there, how does he leave the school, go home and return to school to cover more of this before its dark outside? The timeline doesn't make sense in your version.
He never went back inside the school. He couldn’t. No one was allowed in except local authorities. WTF is wrong with you people?

So where are his video interviews?
He said he was videoing B-roll. You obviously do not know what that is.

Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

You couldn't possibly be referring to Faux, could you?

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.
Fucking moron thinks I have Thiret's syndrome, is actually claiming I suffer from Tourette's.

:lmao:

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.

Fucking moron, that's not all you did. I wouldn't want anybody do go through what those kids had to endure. Many of them shot, many of them killed, many more have to run through hallways past their dead friends lying in a pool of their own blood.

Attacking these kids is bad enough, but posting made up bullshit, like you did, just to impugn them is unconscionable. You suffer a depravity I've never seen in my life.

You should be apologizing for spreading bullshit like this. Instead, you simply try to write it off as, "all I did is..."

Fucking moron, it's incumbent upon you to do your research before you post so you don't post bullshit. Sadly, you don't give a shit what emanates from your keyboard. All you need to know is it sounds good to you. Truth be damned. A monkey could bang on a keyboard and produce a post more honest than anything you post.
You realize, of course, that harping on spelling errors is the sure sign of an asshole.

Hogg obviously believes it's a big career opportunity. I don't feel sorry for douchebags who take advantage of a huge tragedy to promote themselves. Hogg, like the fake media and the Democrat party, is dancing in the blood of the victims. He deserves no sympathy from me.

I don't have time to spend 30 hours researching everything thing I post, douchebag. I post interesting stories I find on the internet. Sometimes they turn out to be wrong. Only a douchebag like you insists that is some kind of crime. The snowflakes in here post dozens of false stories everyday, and I don't see you harping on them. It's only when your Ox is gored that your Tourett's syndrome kicks in.
WTF is “Thiret’s syndrome?” At least you know you’re a fucking moron. How does it feel to have yet another one of your maniacal threads crash and burn in flames, now that it’s been proven yet again that David Hogg was in that school during the shooting?

:dance:

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.

Al U did was get duped by fake news. AGAIN!!!

ROFL! Would you like me to list all the fake news stories that douchebags of your ilk have posted in this forum?

Yes. Post some as stupid and fake as this one.....that I or any of the libs in this thread believed and repeated.

Go ahead.

The following list covers only up until Feb 2017 when it was published:

Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates

November 22: The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory

December 1: The 27-Cent Foreclosure

January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball

January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’

January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy

January 20: Betsy DeVos, Grizzly Fighter

January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department

January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair

January 29: The Reuters Account Hoax

January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake

January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie

February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico

February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions

February 2: Renaming Black History Month

February 2: The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures

Sorry. That's not what was asked for.

I'm not entirely sure who Faux is, so no.

Fucking moron thinks I have Thiret's syndrome, is actually claiming I suffer from Tourette's.

:lmao:

Fucking moron, that's not all you did. I wouldn't want anybody do go through what those kids had to endure. Many of them shot, many of them killed, many more have to run through hallways past their dead friends lying in a pool of their own blood.

Attacking these kids is bad enough, but posting made up bullshit, like you did, just to impugn them is unconscionable. You suffer a depravity I've never seen in my life.

You should be apologizing for spreading bullshit like this. Instead, you simply try to write it off as, "all I did is..."

Fucking moron, it's incumbent upon you to do your research before you post so you don't post bullshit. Sadly, you don't give a shit what emanates from your keyboard. All you need to know is it sounds good to you. Truth be damned. A monkey could bang on a keyboard and produce a post more honest than anything you post.
You realize, of course, that harping on spelling errors is the sure sign of an asshole.

Hogg obviously believes it's a big career opportunity. I don't feel sorry for douchebags who take advantage of a huge tragedy to promote themselves. Hogg, like the fake media and the Democrat party, is dancing in the blood of the victims. He deserves no sympathy from me.

I don't have time to spend 30 hours researching everything thing I post, douchebag. I post interesting stories I find on the internet. Sometimes they turn out to be wrong. Only a douchebag like you insists that is some kind of crime. The snowflakes in here post dozens of false stories everyday, and I don't see you harping on them. It's only when your Ox is gored that your Tourett's syndrome kicks in.

ROFL! Would you like me to list all the fake news stories that douchebags of your ilk have posted in this forum?

Yes. Post some as stupid and fake as this one.....that I or any of the libs in this thread believed and repeated.

Go ahead.

Sorry. That's not What was asked for.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.

He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.

Go ahead.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.

hmmm perhaps one who landed on my short ignore list ~shrug~

Go ahead.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

In this little clip Camera Hogg admits that he was home when Nicholas Cruz shot up his school. This proves that he's a fraud. He's been going around the country acting like he's a victim.....but in fact he wasn't even there.
yet another dumb SUCKER.

First Hogg was a crisis actor. Then he wasn't even a student at Parkland. Then he was arrested in South Carolina on meth charges in 2016. Now he wasn't even in the school at the time of the shooting. :lol:
while at the same time being at the school, staging the shooting. awesome minds, these very stable geniuses have.

Like Ted Cruz's father, I think he may have had a hand in the JFK assassination. :eek:
yes, that is curious. isn't the name of the alleged shooter also cruz?

valid questions need to be asked to find out the truthiness.

Go ahead.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

This puts the whole issue in proper perspective.

The video starts with a lie about the attendance numbers. DC Metro transported 340,000, DC Hotels housed 500,000 already came the day before and didn't need Metro, buses from out of the region counted for another hundred thousand. Many rook cabs and buses from neighboring cities with even more hotel and motel rooms.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? The original story was flat out WRONG and that is why it was changed. There is video, posted multiple times on this stupid, why the fuck isn't it in conspiracy theories, thread that shows David Hogg in a goddamn closet while his friends and classmates are being slaughtered. Just fucking stop.
Post it or STFU. I already posted my proof.

Scroll up like 8 or 9 posts...OMG, you people are un-freaking-believable.
As are you. As are you.

I found the video you claimed was authentic.
Not one gunshot was heard. Camera Hogg just talked about hearing them, which was obviously a lie, and then everyone in this huge closet was jabbering about gun confiscation. They didn't sound like they were hiding or scared.

I guess it doesn't take much for you sheeple to be fooled, you are so gullible. :290968001256257790-final:

It's "obviously" a fake? What makes it an "obvious" fake other than your sick and fucking twisted desire for it to be so? Faun is 100% correct, there is no cure for the sickness that has permeated you deranged fucks.

With that signature you are calling us sick? You whine about claims that aren't true, and then you include a huge fucking smear in your sig.
Stormy passed a lie detector test. When spanky Trump does, I'll consider changing the picture. :lol:

the OP has a video of his quote so you're saying the video is fake?

i find that hard to believe as i see it. i hear it. he said it.

now if he said something else later, show me.
Actually he said it earlier, more than a month earlier in fact.

So I'm saying the video is purposefully misleading because it deliberately leaves out the fact that he came BACK to the school at 6PM, which was a long known fact that was published more than a month earlier.

Go ahead.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

You still haven't apologized for this thread.

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?
show the video of his quote.

all you gotta do.
Here is the link to the transcription of the interview. You won't read it though, ignorance is the bliss of CON$ervoFascism.

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns

We don't want a trascript of the interview. We want to see the video that matches your view of events.
Thank you for proving me correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back