CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

You couldn't possibly be referring to Faux, could you?
LOLOLOL

You have any idea just how retarded you appear by referring to me as “faux” in a thread you started based on fake news?? :eusa_doh:

The following list covers only up until Feb 2017 when it was published:

Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates

November 22: The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory

December 1: The 27-Cent Foreclosure

January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball

January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’

January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy

January 20: Betsy DeVos, Grizzly Fighter

January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department

January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair

January 29: The Reuters Account Hoax

January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake

January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie

February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico

February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions

February 2: Renaming Black History Month

February 2: The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures

Sorry. That's not What was asked for.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.

I'm not entirely sure who Faux is, so no.

He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

You still haven't apologized for this thread.

because he's a liar and a loon.

it wasn't about truth... it was about "getting it out there". that's what the loons do.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

Still no apology? What a sad little man. :(

Kinda like the whole anti-2nd movement is about "getting it out there" that some kids and parents are afraid and pissed off, rather than talking about what actually happened at the school and in the government policies that failed to stop Cruz from shooting up the school?

Welcome to politics?

the OP has a video of his quote so you're saying the video is fake?

i find that hard to believe as i see it. i hear it. he said it.

now if he said something else later, show me.
Actually he said it earlier, more than a month earlier in fact.

So I'm saying the video is purposefully misleading because it deliberately leaves out the fact that he came BACK to the school at 6PM, which was a long known fact that was published more than a month earlier.

is he still trying to pretend the o/p's claims weren't fraudulent?

this is why they are pathetic enough to buy into Donald's con.... reality is irrelevant to them.

Yes. Post some as stupid and fake as this one.....that I or any of the libs in this thread believed and repeated.

Go ahead.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.
Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

Plenty of collusion evidence is public already. Just doesn't become evidence the way you want to define it until conspiracy charges are made. For example, lying about not meeting with Russians does not become collusion until conspiracy is shown. Although lying to the Fed's may be a crime by itself, but it may or may not relate to collusion.

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

I wonder if Hogg had friends that we killed or wounded....FAIL!

Who is "we?"

"were" killed or wounded

If the written word conflicts with video, I trust the later. I can edit the written word with a few key strokes. Video is much harder to fake.
The written word precedes the video by more than a month, therefore the video was chosen to deliberately deceive the SUCKERS because it lacks the time he went back to the school, which was well known at the time the LIE in the OP was crafted.

Plenty of collusion evidence is public already. Just doesn't become evidence the way you want to define it until conspiracy charges are made. For example, lying about not meeting with Russians does not become collusion until conspiracy is shown. Although lying to the Fed's may be a crime by itself, but it may or may not relate to collusion.

As John Dean said...there is more evidence of Obstruction of Justice with trump than there was with Nixon. And Nixon was doomed...trump will be soon...

I think the NRA-Russian link is interesting. If the NRA is found to have been funneling Russian money into the trump campaign....they need to be charged and prosecuted.

You realize, of course, that harping on spelling errors is the sure sign of an asshole.

Hogg obviously believes it's a big career opportunity. I don't feel sorry for douchebags who take advantage of a huge tragedy to promote themselves. Hogg, like the fake media and the Democrat party, is dancing in the blood of the victims. He deserves no sympathy from me.

I don't have time to spend 30 hours researching everything thing I post, douchebag. I post interesting stories I find on the internet. Sometimes they turn out to be wrong. Only a douchebag like you insists that is some kind of crime. The snowflakes in here post dozens of false stories everyday, and I don't see you harping on them. It's only when your Ox is gored that your Tourett's syndrome kicks in.
Al U did was get duped by fake news. AGAIN!!!

ROFL! Would you like me to list all the fake news stories that douchebags of your ilk have posted in this forum?

Yes. Post some as stupid and fake as this one.....that I or any of the libs in this thread believed and repeated.

Go ahead.

If by worship, you mean using an avatar of his image, then you worship little kids making obscene gestures.

And no, I don’t call everyone a dumbfuck. I call dumbfucks a dumbfuck.

Last edited:

As John Dean said...there is more evidence of Obstruction of Justice with trump than there was with Nixon. And Nixon was doomed...trump will be soon...

I think the NRA-Russian link is interesting. If the NRA is found to have been funneling Russian money into the trump campaign....they need to be charged and prosecuted.
Seems very close to a point where people know the hammer is coming down and those who don't get out of the way will get smashed like cockroaches. For many, the only way out of the way will be to talk. They can rake their pick. Dirty rat or squished cockroach.

Kinda like the whole anti-2nd movement is about "getting it out there" that some kids and parents are afraid and pissed off, rather than talking about what actually happened at the school and in the government policies that failed to stop Cruz from shooting up the school?

Welcome to politics?

how is not wanting crazies and criminals to get guns, anti 2nd?

what are they lying about? come on. what are today's NRA talking points, snooks?

it's politics lying about someone because you're afraid of them?

hacks

Del, when a person makes two contradictory statements, that's what us right wing nut jobs call lying.
When the Right deliberately fabricates contradictory statements when they know the truth, that is what honest people call CON$ervatism.

Hogg had made it clear that he returned to the school at 6PM with his camera, but the Right chose to use a clip that didn't have the time he returned in it to deliberately deceive SUCKERS like you, and that is what honest people call a PREMEDITATED LIE.
And the left has no proof he ever said the new quotr.
LIAR!
There is a published transcript of him saying it. It was published well before the Right created the lie in the OP.

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns
By Jen Kirby[email protected] Feb 20, 2018, 8:30am EST

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years.

That doesn't contradict what he said on the video.
It provides what your deliberately deceptive video left out, the time he returned to school with his video camera, 6PM.

Actually, Hogg was in the closet shooting video with his cell phone during the shooting, not that the truth would ever matter to the Right.

then what kind of camera did he go home and get that his cell phone wouldn't have taken pictures for him at the time?

A VIDEO camera and hand held microphone.

918587950.jpg.0.jpg

so he's grandstanding.

You just are not honest enough to admit you've been had by lying CON$ervative sources.
I get it.

Actually, Hogg was in the closet shooting video with his cell phone during the shooting, not that the truth would ever matter to the Right.

then what kind of camera did he go home and get that his cell phone wouldn't have taken pictures for him at the time?

A VIDEO camera and hand held microphone.

918587950.jpg.0.jpg

so he's grandstanding.

No dopey, he is a high school student preparing for going to journalism school. He is doing the job of journalism as a school project that could help him get into a University level school of journalism

Where in the video does he say he was not at the shooting?
i never said that - keep up. all i said was we have him on video saying one thing then we have CBS now saying he said something else and editing out his original quote.

maybe it's all fine and proper. but this new quote doesn't "read" like a high school student and seems like he had help with it. much like their marches, ability to be away from school for so much now and so on. if someone were speaking FOR gun rights, would they be allowed the same time off school?
It appears he was lying for self promotion based on the videos & transcripts.

Everyone trying to claim this was edited or that was edited only proves one thing to me.

OUR OWN MEDIA IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
my minor was in journalism but this was long ago when you could trust the media.

i know what i saw in his video. i don't know where the new quote came from. they say it was to clear it up but being a writer, his new statement seems to be well worded to address things like twilight, time of day, and is 6pm twilight this time of the year? then why the focus on his camera bag when that had NOTHING to do with his original quote.

in "clearing it up" they put in a lot more valid questions. the left only wants to laugh and ridicule but not talk about it. gonna stop taking ignore off and take this am as a reminder why have them on ignore to begin with.
so what do you see in this video of Hogg?

There's no video of Hogg. There's only the still frame shown in your post.

We still haven't seen any actual video of Hogg in the closet.

How can you possibly think no one can see you are lying????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back