CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda like the whole anti-2nd movement is about "getting it out there" that some kids and parents are afraid and pissed off, rather than talking about what actually happened at the school and in the government policies that failed to stop Cruz from shooting up the school?

Welcome to politics?

how is not wanting crazies and criminals to get guns, anti 2nd?

what are they lying about? come on. what are today's NRA talking points, snooks?

it's politics lying about someone because you're afraid of them?

hacks

I'm not an NRA member, nor even really a supporter per say.

They are lying to these kids that banning a single gun is going to stop school shootings.
They are lying to these kids that it is "right" "moral" or "constitutional" to "bend" the US Constitution to alleviate their fears without consequences.
They are lying to these kids by not putting blame upon the social engineering policies of their government that let this kid buy that gun.
They are lying to these kids by not explaining that the AR-15 is /not/ at fault, same with the NRA.

They are /covering/ for the mental illness and abject failure of multiple layers of government "protection" that let this happen; and then lying to these vulnerable kids that "their" multiple layers of government "protection" will stop them when they will not.

They imply that the government, the "police" will protect those who rights to do so themselves are removed by threat of law - and yet in the very example that brings them to the floor, the police /failed/ to protect, failed to act.

I find it offensive and detrimental to kids everywhere when politicians and political activists use deceptions and lies to forward regulations that lessen freedom in this nation.

I'm not afraid of them, I find them to not be honestly working toward positive change, and rather to be pushing for ideological beliefs that undermine the unique principles and beliefs that founded this nation. In this case specifically, the belief that American's have the right to defend themselves; from both the evils of individual men, and the evils of the government.

Awesome thread.
Unbelievable, right?

What more evidence is needed to demonstrate how conservatism is a mental disease?
Your posting history shows you suffer from Thiret's syndrome.
WTF is “Thiret’s syndrome?” At least you know you’re a fucking moron. How does it feel to have yet another one of your maniacal threads crash and burn in flames, now that it’s been proven yet again that David Hogg was in that school during the shooting?

:dance:

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.
Proving one of two things

1. You are a bald faced liar
2. You are extremely gullible

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

And?

In other words, whether she was there or not doesn't compromise the left's ability to exploit her for political gain

Post it or STFU. I already posted my proof.

Scroll up like 8 or 9 posts...OMG, you people are un-freaking-believable.
As are you. As are you.

I found the video you claimed was authentic.
Not one gunshot was heard. Camera Hogg just talked about hearing them, which was obviously a lie, and then everyone in this huge closet was jabbering about gun confiscation. They didn't sound like they were hiding or scared.

I guess it doesn't take much for you sheeple to be fooled, you are so gullible. :290968001256257790-final:

It's "obviously" a fake? What makes it an "obvious" fake other than your sick and fucking twisted desire for it to be so? Faun is 100% correct, there is no cure for the sickness that has permeated you deranged fucks.

With that signature you are calling us sick? You whine about claims that aren't true, and then you include a huge fucking smear in your sig.
Stormy passed a lie detector test. When spanky Trump does, I'll consider changing the picture. :lol:

Do you imagine that proves you aren't a douchebag hypocrite?

Kinda like the whole anti-2nd movement is about "getting it out there" that some kids and parents are afraid and pissed off, rather than talking about what actually happened at the school and in the government policies that failed to stop Cruz from shooting up the school?

Welcome to politics?

how is not wanting crazies and criminals to get guns, anti 2nd?

what are they lying about? come on. what are today's NRA talking points, snooks?

it's politics lying about someone because you're afraid of them?

hacks

I'm not an NRA member, nor even really a supporter per say.

They are lying to these kids that banning a single gun is going to stop school shootings.
They are lying to these kids that it is "right" "moral" or "constitutional" to "bend" the US Constitution to alleviate their fears without consequences.
They are lying to these kids by not putting blame upon the social engineering policies of their government that let this kid buy that gun.
They are lying to these kids by not explaining that the AR-15 is /not/ at fault, same with the NRA.

They are /covering/ for the mental illness and abject failure of multiple layers of government "protection" that let this happen; and then lying to these vulnerable kids that "their" multiple layers of government "protection" will stop them when they will not.

They imply that the government, the "police" will protect those who rights to do so themselves are removed by threat of law - and yet in the very example that brings them to the floor, the police /failed/ to protect, failed to act.

I find it offensive and detrimental to kids everywhere when politicians and political activists use deceptions and lies to forward regulations that lessen freedom in this nation.

I'm not afraid of them, I find them to not be honestly working toward positive change, and rather to be pushing for ideological beliefs that undermine the unique principles and beliefs that founded this nation. In this case specifically, the belief that American's have the right to defend themselves; from both the evils of individual men, and the evils of the government.
The kids are right

Banning assault rifles has already been done and was within the Constitution
Expanding background checks, banning bump stocks and large capacity magazines are also within the Constitutional tuition

Those ignorant little kids als know that these actions have worked in other countries and they do not suffer the frequent massacres that we do

Awesome thread.
Unbelievable, right?

What more evidence is needed to demonstrate how conservatism is a mental disease?
WTF is “Thiret’s syndrome?” At least you know you’re a fucking moron. How does it feel to have yet another one of your maniacal threads crash and burn in flames, now that it’s been proven yet again that David Hogg was in that school during the shooting?

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.

Neither is true, snowflake.

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

If you don't have to have been at the shooting to have survived it, can I exploit my not having been there in favor of the NRA?

After the shooting the school went on lockdown. The students who were there were put in locations until united by family. Now all this happened somewhere around 2 PM so I doubt the cops would just let Hogg run around Willy nelly to and from home on his bike with his camera shooting photos. BTW. WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS?
show the video of his quote.

all you gotta do.
Here is the link to the transcription of the interview. You won't read it though, ignorance is the bliss of CON$ervoFascism.

Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns

We don't want a trascript of the interview. We want to see the video that matches your view of events.
Thank you for proving me correct.

You have a vivid imagination.

Actually, Hogg was in the closet shooting video with his cell phone during the shooting, not that the truth would ever matter to the Right.

Where's the video from the closet?

It has already been posted in this thread more than once.
Here it is again:

So the WHOLE FLIPPING THREAD IS A LIE! Why do these RW site keep pumping out lies like this?

Murdoch will be gone soon and his blessed FIX News will be left to his liberal sons. Maybe some real news will begin to appear on this right leaning news station?

The following list covers only up until Feb 2017 when it was published:

Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates

November 22: The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory

December 1: The 27-Cent Foreclosure

January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball

January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’

January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy

January 20: Betsy DeVos, Grizzly Fighter

January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department

January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair

January 29: The Reuters Account Hoax

January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake

January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie

February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico

February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions

February 2: Renaming Black History Month

February 2: The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures

Sorry. That's not What was asked for.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.
You couldn't possibly be referring to Faux, could you?

I'm not entirely sure who Faux is, so no.

He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

You still haven't apologized for this thread.

Why would I apologize for this thread?

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic to think posters will believe this kid was on campus during the attack. CBS follows the Parkland group for 39 days and releases a piece where Hogg says he was not at school, rides his bike three miles, gains access to the school where kids are hiding, he is not sweaty from the ride. What parent is going to let their kid go into a crime scene? Certainly not an ex FBI agent parent.
The Right will bitterly cling to a lie till the day they die.

Unbelievable, right?

Neither is true, snowflake.

then why haven't you apologized for your lying troll thread?

lying trumpflake

iu

You are a LIAR BRIPAT! Like everyone always suspected....

Scroll up like 8 or 9 posts...OMG, you people are un-freaking-believable.
As are you. As are you.

I found the video you claimed was authentic.
Not one gunshot was heard. Camera Hogg just talked about hearing them, which was obviously a lie, and then everyone in this huge closet was jabbering about gun confiscation. They didn't sound like they were hiding or scared.

I guess it doesn't take much for you sheeple to be fooled, you are so gullible. :290968001256257790-final:

It's "obviously" a fake? What makes it an "obvious" fake other than your sick and fucking twisted desire for it to be so? Faun is 100% correct, there is no cure for the sickness that has permeated you deranged fucks.

With that signature you are calling us sick? You whine about claims that aren't true, and then you include a huge fucking smear in your sig.
Stormy passed a lie detector test. When spanky Trump does, I'll consider changing the picture. :lol:

Do you imagine that proves you aren't a douchebag hypocrite?
Speaking of being a douchebag hypocrite with Thiret’s Syndrome, when are you going to apologize for spreading bullshit about a kid whose school was shot up?

Sorry. That's not What was asked for.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.
I'm not entirely sure who Faux is, so no.

He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

You still haven't apologized for this thread.

Why woudI apologize for this thread?

because it's a lie. dum dum

iu

And?

In other words, whether she was there or not doesn't compromise the left's ability to exploit her for political gain

Correct. There is much exploitation going on from both sides. I seem to recall you creating a thread to exploit the shooting in Maryland last week.

Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

You couldn't possibly be referring to Faux, could you?
LOLOLOL

You have any idea just how retarded you appear by referring to me as “faux” in a thread you started based on fake news?? :eusa_doh:

"Faux" is entirely appropos since virtually everything you post is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back