CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of collusion evidence is public already. Just doesn't become evidence the way you want to define it until conspiracy charges are made. For example, lying about not meeting with Russians does not become collusion until conspiracy is shown. Although lying to the Fed's may be a crime by itself, but it may or may not relate to collusion.

As John Dean said...there is more evidence of Obstruction of Justice with trump than there was with Nixon. And Nixon was doomed...trump will be soon...

I think the NRA-Russian link is interesting. If the NRA is found to have been funneling Russian money into the trump campaign....they need to be charged and prosecuted.
There isn't a shred of evidence for Trump obstructing justice, dumbass. You just got done attacking me for supposedly posting fake news, and you just posted the biggest piece of fake news in the last year.

There is no NRA-Russian link, moron. That's also fake news.

The FBI is investigating it....we will find out....

Ah, yes, the infamous, "wait till Herr Mewler issues his report," dodge.

so we should lie about evidence like you?

again, stop defecting, hack. you lied. you were caught. say sorry like a good little trumptard.
That's the thing. good little trumptards lie, and when caught, deny, lie some more, deflect, attack, then lie some more. sanctimonious sissies provide cover by claiming that this is politics and could happen to anyone.

Plenty of collusion evidence is public already. Just doesn't become evidence the way you want to define it until conspiracy charges are made. For example, lying about not meeting with Russians does not become collusion until conspiracy is shown. Although lying to the Fed's may be a crime by itself, but it may or may not relate to collusion.

As John Dean said...there is more evidence of Obstruction of Justice with trump than there was with Nixon. And Nixon was doomed...trump will be soon...

I think the NRA-Russian link is interesting. If the NRA is found to have been funneling Russian money into the trump campaign....they need to be charged and prosecuted.
There isn't a shred of evidence for Trump obstructing justice, dumbass. You just got done attacking me for supposedly posting fake news, and you just posted the biggest piece of fake news in the last year.

There is no NRA-Russian link, moron. That's also fake news.

The FBI is investigating it....we will find out....

Ah, yes, the infamous, "wait till Herr Mewler issues his report," dodge.

so we should lie about evidence like you?

again, stop defecting, hack. you lied. you were caught. say sorry like a good little trumptard.
You lie all the time, dingbat.

What did he say then? Also, if you believe he was there, how does he leave the school, go home and return to school to cover more of this before its dark outside? The timeline doesn't make sense in your version.
he said it was twilight when he got back to the school, and there is a FOX video of them interviewing him in the dark that has already been posted in this thread.

Lone always prides himself on how honest he is. Strange

Absolutely. I'm looking for a story that mentions Hogg and his whereabouts during the shooting being in question. Not showing up.
You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

I'll wait until I see the story somewhere that is reliable.
Coward.

Can't even live up to your own demands.

Fucking pussy.

Back to ignore for you

Hey! Grampa Murked U !! Where ya at?

ROFL! Would you like me to list all the fake news stories that douchebags of your ilk have posted in this forum?

Yes. Post some as stupid and fake as this one.....that I or any of the libs in this thread believed and repeated.

Go ahead.

The following list covers only up until Feb 2017 when it was published:

Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates

November 22: The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory

December 1: The 27-Cent Foreclosure

January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball

January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’

January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy

January 20: Betsy DeVos, Grizzly Fighter

January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department

January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair

January 29: The Reuters Account Hoax

January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake

January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie

February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico

February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions

February 2: Renaming Black History Month

February 2: The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures

Sorry. That's not What was asked for.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.
Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

You couldn't possibly be referring to Faux, could you?

I'm not entirely sure who Faux is, so no.

He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.
If by worship, you mean using an avatar of his image, then you worship little kids making obscene gestures.

And no, I don’t call everyone a dumbfuck. I call dumbfucks a dumbfuck.
You call everyone you disagree with a dumbfuck, dumbfuck.

Actually, Hogg was in the closet shooting video with his cell phone during the shooting, not that the truth would ever matter to the Right.

then what kind of camera did he go home and get that his cell phone wouldn't have taken pictures for him at the time?

A VIDEO camera and hand held microphone.

918587950.jpg.0.jpg

so he's grandstanding.

No dopey, he is a high school student preparing for going to journalism school. He is doing the job of journalism as a school project that could help him get into a University level school of journalism

In other words, he's using this tragedy to advance his career.

Disgusting.

I have no reason to doubt the story. Do you have evidence he didn't make two contradictory statements. If so share it

You should have a higher bar for what you are willing to believe. Especially after you've been fooled so many times.
I just showed you 2 video's with David Hogg speaking.................

One how he wasn't there.......

The other that he was at school

Both from his own mouth, and yet you continue to preach the lie.

Will the great LoneLaugher appologize ?

For what?

You were wrong. And when you thought you were right you chastised others when you said they wouldn’t appoligize for lying. You said something to the affect that they don’t care if they’re lying, they’ll just move on to the next lie. Well they weren’t lying

Hello again Rocko. I'm waiting.

Kinda like the whole anti-2nd movement is about "getting it out there" that some kids and parents are afraid and pissed off, rather than talking about what actually happened at the school and in the government policies that failed to stop Cruz from shooting up the school?

Welcome to politics?

how is not wanting crazies and criminals to get guns, anti 2nd?

what are they lying about? come on. what are today's NRA talking points, snooks?

it's politics lying about someone because you're afraid of them?

hacks

The "Save Our Lives" crowd made it clear that they want to repeal the 2nd Amendment. At the very least they want to make semiautomatic weapons illegal.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

Seems very close to a point where people know the hammer is coming down and those who don't get out of the way will get smashed like cockroaches. For many, the only way out of the way will be to talk. They can rake their pick. Dirty rat or squished cockroach.

There is no "hammer," moron. This whole thing is a big nothing burger. Hillary and Obama are the ones who engaged in all the collusion.

You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up out kids.
This isn’t heat, you fucking moron. This is pieces of shit like you spreading false rumors about a kid who had to hide in his own school to avoid getting shot by a maniac with a gun. Whose own sister lost her two best friends that day.

I hate to be repetitive, but there is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Oh, the po witto babeeeeeeee! He's a douchebag who gave the commie salute to the entire country and called every member of the NRA a murderer. I don't experience the slightest bit of sympathy for the little commie.

What you refuse to admit is that there is something seriously wrong with Hogg.

It's hilarous watching a douchebag snowflake like you whining about spreading false rumours - something you do on a daily basis.

Where's the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government, douchebag?
Seems to me the kid must have a good argument or you wouldn't be screeching "LIAR" "COMMIE" etc. etc. It's your only defense against a good argument. He's winning, BriPat.
i put out what i feel are good arguments all the time and get LIAR / COMMIE also. hell the left used these as a way to trash trump during the election. guess that was their only defense. :)
Actually, Hogg was in the closet shooting video with his cell phone during the shooting, not that the truth would ever matter to the Right.
then what kind of camera did he go home and get that his cell phone wouldn't have taken pictures for him at the time?
A VIDEO camera and hand held microphone.

918587950.jpg.0.jpg
so he's grandstanding.
No dopey, he is a high school student preparing for going to journalism school. He is doing the job of journalism as a school project that could help him get into a University level school of journalism
In other words, he's using this tragedy to advance his career.

Disgusting.
Journalists cover news.

Yes. Post some as stupid and fake as this one.....that I or any of the libs in this thread believed and repeated.

Go ahead.

Asking questions when presented with "evidence" doesn't make someone stupid folks, it just reflects their attempts to find truth in a sea of misinformation.

This is the true "disaster" of the media being so distrusted rearing it's head. No amount of calling each other names and shaming folks for asking questions is going to change the divide so there is really no point, unless one just wants to call others names to make themselves feel superior - a standard on the menu at political forums it seems. Disheartening perhaps, but expected and dictated by human nature and psychology.

If by worship, you mean using an avatar of his image, then you worship little kids making obscene gestures.

You’re not actually saying anything inconsistent with what I said.

Hogg is an American Patriot
He’s an asshole. Patriots do not preach against the constitution.
He using the constitutional political process to create change.

Just like our forefathers envisioned

rightwinger bripat

He is mixing up his Constitutional arguments, denouncing unreasonable searches seizures
and loss of liberty without due process, but saying it's the First Amendment. Yes and no:

His political beliefs, free speech and right to petition
are part of the First Amendment.
but the rest are delineated in the Bill of Rights.

With proper schooling he can be better at this than Trump
who just relies on other Constitutionalists to do all that part.

Levin and Cruz can help Trump stay within the lines and limits of the laws.

This Hogg fellow, as fired up as he is, might take a team of debate
students to work out how to argue more consistently using the Constitution.

but yes he can refine what he's saying and argue with the best of them.
if he listens. He's probably as strongheaded as Trump so this
should be a good process to learn from by watching how they progress
or get slammed if they don't take the criticisms seriously and correct
when they go overboard or completely outside Constitutional laws and limits.

He can learn, we all can. This is getting more and more
interesting and educational every day. Let's make the most of it,
and all the generations we worry so much about can learn from these examples in media!

Six months from now, they will still claim it is true
And they will still use the same right-wing sources that spewed this lie.
You still stories from CNN, don't you?

try speaking in complete sentences

Needs another Russian to English class...

I was just thinking that. he seems to have a problem with pronouns
I was thinking that you are dingbat who is so threatened that you have to attack syntax errors.

You’re not actually saying anything inconsistent with what I said.

ROFL! You have a grossly unjustified high opinion of yourself, dumbfuck.

"Faux" is entirely appropos since virtually everything you post is fake.

YOU LIED!

Wrong, I posted a story.

a "story" that is a proven lie.

It may be erroneous, but it's not a lie.

One has to wonder why all you snowflake douchebags don't get this irate over all the fake news that CNN and other outlets broadcast on a daily basis.
So what? Still deserves an apology. You’re spreading bullshit about someone. Do you have any honor at all?

Hogg is a douchebag who accused every member of the NRA of being murderers. He deserves nothing except a swift kick in the crotch.

YOU LIED!

Wrong, I posted a story.

a "story" that is a proven lie.

It may be erroneous, but it's not a lie.

One has to wonder why all you snowflake douchebags don't get this irate over all the fake news that CNN and other outlets broadcast on a daily basis.
So what? Still deserves an apology. You’re spreading bullshit about someone. Do you have any honor at all?

Hogg is a douchebag who accused every member of the NRA of being murderers. He deserves nothing except a swift kick in the crotch.

Liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back