CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty pathetic to think posters will believe this kid was on campus during the attack. CBS follows the Parkland group for 39 days and releases a piece where Hogg says he was not at school, rides his bike three miles, gains access to the school where kids are hiding, he is not sweaty from the ride. What parent is going to let their kid go into a crime scene? Certainly not an ex FBI agent parent.
why would he be off campus at the time? what parents lets their kids hang at the house when they should be at school?

valid questions - i just have no idea what the answers are but i'd rather hear the answers than the rants from either side.
Who said he was off campus at the time of the shooting besides rightwing freaks making that up?

Hogg, clearly stated he was at home, jumped on his bike and rode three miles to cover the shooting. It was him talking, not a written report.

Ma a cloet hiding from tverick on Twitter
This fake news was debunked yesterday

Make something else up
UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

The update clarifies that Hogg was there. The journalist who said he wasn't corrected her story.
Yep....she was convinced to change her story or sleep with the fishes.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? The original story was flat out WRONG and that is why it was changed. There is video, posted multiple times on this stupid, why the fuck isn't it in conspiracy theories, thread that shows David Hogg in a goddamn closet while his friends and classmates are being slaughtered. Just fucking stop.
Post it or STFU. I already posted my proof.

Scroll up like 8 or 9 posts...OMG, you people are un-freaking-believable.
This thread is testament to just how deeply disturbed these rightwingnut freaks really are.

Pretty pathetic to think posters will believe this kid was on campus during the attack. CBS follows the Parkland group for 39 days and releases a piece where Hogg says he was not at school, rides his bike three miles, gains access to the school where kids are hiding, he is not sweaty from the ride. What parent is going to let their kid go into a crime scene? Certainly not an ex FBI agent parent.
why would he be off campus at the time? what parents lets their kids hang at the house when they should be at school?

valid questions - i just have no idea what the answers are but i'd rather hear the answers than the rants from either side.
Who said he was off campus at the time of the shooting besides rightwing freaks making that up?

Hogg, clearly stated he was at home, jumped on his bike and rode three miles to cover the shooting. It was him talking, not a written report.
He didn’t say he was at home at the time of the shooting. WTF is wrong with you people??

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

The update clarifies that Hogg was there. The journalist who said he wasn't corrected her story.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? The original story was flat out WRONG and that is why it was changed. There is video, posted multiple times on this stupid, why the fuck isn't it in conspiracy theories, thread that shows David Hogg in a goddamn closet while his friends and classmates are being slaughtered. Just fucking stop.

As are you. As are you.

I found the video you claimed was authentic.
Not one gunshot was heard. Camera Hogg just talked about hearing them, which was obviously a lie, and then everyone in this huge closet was jabbering about gun confiscation. They didn't sound like they were hiding or scared.

I guess it doesn't take much for you sheeple to be fooled, you are so gullible. :290968001256257790-final:

It's "obviously" a fake? What makes it an "obvious" fake other than your sick and fucking twisted desire for it to be so? Faun is 100% correct, there is no cure for the sickness that has permeated you deranged fucks.

Your posting history shows you suffer from Thiret's syndrome.
WTF is “Thiret’s syndrome?” At least you know you’re a fucking moron. How does it feel to have yet another one of your maniacal threads crash and burn in flames, now that it’s been proven yet again that David Hogg was in that school during the shooting?

:dance:

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.
Fucking moron thinks I have Thiret's syndrome, is actually claiming I suffer from Tourette's.

:lmao:

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.

Fucking moron, that's not all you did. I wouldn't want anybody do go through what those kids had to endure. Many of them shot, many of them killed, many more have to run through hallways past their dead friends lying in a pool of their own blood.

Attacking these kids is bad enough, but posting made up bullshit, like you did, just to impugn them is unconscionable. You suffer a depravity I've never seen in my life.

You should be apologizing for spreading bullshit like this. Instead, you simply try to write it off as, "all I did is..."

Fucking moron, it's incumbent upon you to do your research before you post so you don't post bullshit. Sadly, you don't give a shit what emanates from your keyboard. All you need to know is it sounds good to you. Truth be damned. A monkey could bang on a keyboard and produce a post more honest than anything you post.
You realize, of course, that harping on spelling errors is the sure sign of an asshole.

Hogg obviously believes it's a big career opportunity. I don't feel sorry for douchebags who take advantage of a huge tragedy to promote themselves. Hogg, like the fake media and the Democrat party, is dancing in the blood of the victims. He deserves no sympathy from me.

I don't have time to spend 30 hours researching everything thing I post, douchebag. I post interesting stories I find on the internet. Sometimes they turn out to be wrong. Only a douchebag like you insists that is some kind of crime. The snowflakes in here post dozens of false stories everyday, and I don't see you harping on them. It's only when your Ox is gored that your Tourett's syndrome kicks in.
Thanks for proving everything I just said. You don’t give a shit if what you post is fact or fiction. You post any shit that sounds good to you and put the onus on others to prove you wrong. And even when we do, you still lie about it anyway.

There is something seriously wrong with you. I doubt even modern medicine could help you with your affliction.

Oh puhleeze. The snowflakes in here have posted anough fake news to fill the Atlantic Ocean. The whole Russian collusion conspiricy theory is just one big pile of fake news.

He didn’t say he was at home at the time of the shooting. WTF is wrong with you people??

What did he say then? Also, if you believe he was there, how does he leave the school, go home and return to school to cover more of this before its dark outside? The timeline doesn't make sense in your version.

It appears he was lying for self promotion based on the videos & transcripts.

Everyone trying to claim this was edited or that was edited only proves one thing to me.

OUR OWN MEDIA IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
my minor was in journalism but this was long ago when you could trust the media.

i know what i saw in his video. i don't know where the new quote came from. they say it was to clear it up but being a writer, his new statement seems to be well worded to address things like twilight, time of day, and is 6pm twilight this time of the year? then why the focus on his camera bag when that had NOTHING to do with his original quote.

in "clearing it up" they put in a lot more valid questions. the left only wants to laugh and ridicule but not talk about it. gonna stop taking ignore off and take this am as a reminder why have them on ignore to begin with.
so what do you see in this video of Hogg?

There's no video of Hogg. There's only the still frame shown in your post.

We still haven't seen any actual video of Hogg in the closet.

Now you're simply lying. You've been shown this repeatedly. This video begins with him on lock down.

What total horseshit.
No shooting happened during this video. All he did was talk about hearing it.
Those kids weren't acting like they were scared.
Totally fake.

He was in an adjacent building, ya unmitigated dumbfuck. And they didn’t know exactly what was happening.

You freaks are truly fucking nuts.

He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.
You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up out kids.
This isn’t heat, you fucking moron. This is pieces of shit like you spreading false rumors about a kid who had to hide in his own school to avoid getting shot by a maniac with a gun. Whose own sister lost her two best friends that day.

I hate to be repetitive, but there is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Oh, the po witto babeeeeeeee! He's a douchebag who gave the commie salute to the entire country and called every member of the NRA a murderer. I don't experience the slightest bit of sympathy for the little commie.

What you refuse to admit is that there is something seriously wrong with Hogg.

It's hilarous watching a douchebag snowflake like you whining about spreading false rumours - something you do on a daily basis.

Where's the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government, douchebag?
Seems to me the kid must have a good argument or you wouldn't be screeching "LIAR" "COMMIE" etc. etc. It's your only defense against a good argument. He's winning, BriPat.
i put out what i feel are good arguments all the time and get LIAR / COMMIE also. hell the left used these as a way to trash trump during the election. guess that was their only defense. :)

He was in an adjacent building, ya unmitigated dumbfuck. And they didn’t know exactly what was happening.

You freaks are truly fucking nuts.

Really? Because your video has the shooter's name being used.

As are you. As are you.

I found the video you claimed was authentic.
Not one gunshot was heard. Camera Hogg just talked about hearing them, which was obviously a lie, and then everyone in this huge closet was jabbering about gun confiscation. They didn't sound like they were hiding or scared.

I guess it doesn't take much for you sheeple to be fooled, you are so gullible. :290968001256257790-final:

It's "obviously" a fake? What makes it an "obvious" fake other than your sick and fucking twisted desire for it to be so? Faun is 100% correct, there is no cure for the sickness that has permeated you deranged fucks.

With that signature you are calling us sick? You whine about claims that aren't true, and then you include a huge fucking smear in your sig.

forgive me - where have i heard hogg greive yet? he sure isn't doing it in this thread. he's more concerned with getting this "news" than he appears to be for his friends.
He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up out kids.
This isn’t heat, you fucking moron. This is pieces of shit like you spreading false rumors about a kid who had to hide in his own school to avoid getting shot by a maniac with a gun. Whose own sister lost her two best friends that day.

I hate to be repetitive, but there is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Oh, the po witto babeeeeeeee! He's a douchebag who gave the commie salute to the entire country and called every member of the NRA a murderer. I don't experience the slightest bit of sympathy for the little commie.

It's hilarous watching a douchebag snowflake like you whining about spreading false rumours - something you do on a daily basis.

Where's the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government, douchebag?
You mean ... this Communist salute...?

trump-fist.jpg

his quote:
DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

now - what time was it when he said he was at home, during the day? maybe he decided to go back to get interviews vs. sit at home and do nothing.

not a fan of this kid AT ALL but it doesn't say he was at home WHILE THE SHOOTING WAS GOING ON now does it?

We still got one flopping on deck!!

So?

He's lucky he wasn't there. He might have become a victim, which I'm sure you wish he had been.

Did he have friends murdered?
Did he attend the many funerals of his classmates?

If so, he has every right to be outraged over what happened at his school

Being outraged is one thing. Lying about being there is another. Your teenage hero has clay feet, and none of you loons can admit it. How sad.

Seems to me the kid must have a good argument or you wouldn't be screeching "LIAR" "COMMIE" etc. etc. It's your only defense against a good argument. He's winning, BriPat.
Which time was he lying.....when he said he was home during the shooting or when he said he heard gunshots?
Quote him saying he was at home at the time of the shooting or once again expose yourself as the king wingnut the forum knows you to be...

his quote:
DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

now - what time was it when he said he was at home, during the day? maybe he decided to go back to get interviews vs. sit at home and do nothing.

not a fan of this kid AT ALL but it doesn't say he was at home WHILE THE SHOOTING WAS GOING ON now does it?

What do you make of the bold part? If you believe the other video, he knew the shooter by name, how does he think a mass shooting did not take place?

Nope. You don't get to play smart. You are a dummy who was duped by fake news.

Say so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back