CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
save the condescension, grandma, and see that you learn something from this experience.

Not a grandmother yet. All five of my children did the wise thing and are waiting until they have their lives settled before they bring kids into the world. I suspect I've got a few years left as none of them have their savings accounts in full order quite yet.

What could I possibly learn from someone with such a terrible attitude toward others son? Your opinions are colored by hatred and angst, you are ungrateful for what you have and choose to look down upon those less fortunate, you also come off as a nihilist. I highly doubt you can teach me anything other than what 'not' to do for a happy life. ~shrug~
cool story, grandma.

Feel free to stick to your invented lie son, again no skin off my nose. The harsh reality of life is that no one but you, your friends, and your family give a rats ass what you opinion. When you grow up and realize that, you'll also realize that being an asshole doesn't benefit you and is detrimental to society and everything you hold dear now, and will hold dear in the future. Grow up and learn son, or suffer the life-time of misery you deserve, it matters not to me.
engrish?

what lie?

if you do not want to be called grandma, then,hm, do not call me son, cuntbag, eh?

HAHAHAHA thanks for the lol. Show your true nature and call me disgusting names simply because I attempted to offer advice. Have a miserable life kid.
mimimimimimimmimimi!

i am still laughing at your pathetic attempts to wag your arthritic fingers at me and other posters in this thread, while the real slimebags still run around lying. no peep from you about that. LOL

Awesome thread.
Unbelievable, right?

What more evidence is needed to demonstrate how conservatism is a mental disease?
Your posting history shows you suffer from Thiret's syndrome.
WTF is “Thiret’s syndrome?” At least you know you’re a fucking moron. How does it feel to have yet another one of your maniacal threads crash and burn in flames, now that it’s been proven yet again that David Hogg was in that school during the shooting?

:dance:

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.
Fucking moron thinks I have Thiret's syndrome, is actually claiming I suffer from Tourette's.

:lmao:

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.

Fucking moron, that's not all you did. I wouldn't want anybody do go through what those kids had to endure. Many of them shot, many of them killed, many more have to run through hallways past their dead friends lying in a pool of their own blood.

Attacking these kids is bad enough, but posting made up bullshit, like you did, just to impugn them is unconscionable. You suffer a depravity I've never seen in my life.

You should be apologizing for spreading bullshit like this. Instead, you simply try to write it off as, "all I did is..."

Fucking moron, it's incumbent upon you to do your research before you post so you don't post bullshit. Sadly, you don't give a shit what emanates from your keyboard. All you need to know is it sounds good to you. Truth be damned. A monkey could bang on a keyboard and produce a post more honest than anything you post.

News Flash.....never in my life been involved in a school shooting, but guess what, I was at our rally here at home and actually spoke up and said something about my granddaughters future.

Where in the video does he say he was not at the shooting?
i never said that - keep up. all i said was we have him on video saying one thing then we have CBS now saying he said something else and editing out his original quote.

maybe it's all fine and proper. but this new quote doesn't "read" like a high school student and seems like he had help with it. much like their marches, ability to be away from school for so much now and so on. if someone were speaking FOR gun rights, would they be allowed the same time off school?
It appears he was lying for self promotion based on the videos & transcripts.

Everyone trying to claim this was edited or that was edited only proves one thing to me.

OUR OWN MEDIA IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
my minor was in journalism but this was long ago when you could trust the media.

i know what i saw in his video. i don't know where the new quote came from. they say it was to clear it up but being a writer, his new statement seems to be well worded to address things like twilight, time of day, and is 6pm twilight this time of the year? then why the focus on his camera bag when that had NOTHING to do with his original quote.

in "clearing it up" they put in a lot more valid questions. the left only wants to laugh and ridicule but not talk about it. gonna stop taking ignore off and take this am as a reminder why have them on ignore to begin with.
so what do you see in this video of Hogg?

There's no video of Hogg. There's only the still frame shown in your post.

We still haven't seen any actual video of Hogg in the closet.

Now you're simply lying. You've been shown this repeatedly. This video begins with him on lock down.

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
You are about a dumb bastard. Do you have to be at the scene of your friends slaughter to feel grief and anger about it?
forgive me - where have i heard hogg greive yet? he sure isn't doing it in this thread. he's more concerned with getting this "news" than he appears to be for his friends.
He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.
You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up our kids.

Last edited:
Can someone post real evidence Hogg was on campus during the shooting. I have not found it here.
there are videos he took while the shooting was taking place. all this talk of him not being there is kinda strange to be honest and fishing.

not a fan of the little shit but making up things to make someone you don't like look bad is far too common these days and accepted by far too many.

even myself if i did that this am. i saw the video, i saw a quote that didn't match the video, and the only source of the original quote is VOX, who i trust less the common troll cause they do the above to hype up situations also.

at this point i do think he was there at the school, and if you disagree, great. explain the videos then he took while the shooting was taking place. explain how the janitor can help him to another room if he wasn't even there?

we look for the worst in others and this seems to be more of the same. yes the hogg kid is doing it but i can't control him, just me and i know better. usually. :)

as for the edited quote - just don't care anymore cause if someone is using this to show he wasn't at the school, it really doesn't say that either so it would be confusing in that light.

i never said that - keep up. all i said was we have him on video saying one thing then we have CBS now saying he said something else and editing out his original quote.

maybe it's all fine and proper. but this new quote doesn't "read" like a high school student and seems like he had help with it. much like their marches, ability to be away from school for so much now and so on. if someone were speaking FOR gun rights, would they be allowed the same time off school?

Everyone trying to claim this was edited or that was edited only proves one thing to me.

my minor was in journalism but this was long ago when you could trust the media.

i know what i saw in his video. i don't know where the new quote came from. they say it was to clear it up but being a writer, his new statement seems to be well worded to address things like twilight, time of day, and is 6pm twilight this time of the year? then why the focus on his camera bag when that had NOTHING to do with his original quote.

in "clearing it up" they put in a lot more valid questions. the left only wants to laugh and ridicule but not talk about it. gonna stop taking ignore off and take this am as a reminder why have them on ignore to begin with.

Now you're simply lying. You've been shown this repeatedly. This video begins with him on lock down.

Nope. The post I quoted does not show video of Hogg. It only shows a still frame.

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic to think posters will believe this kid was on campus during the attack. CBS follows the Parkland group for 39 days and releases a piece where Hogg says he was not at school, rides his bike three miles, gains access to the school where kids are hiding, he is not sweaty from the ride. What parent is going to let their kid go into a crime scene? Certainly not an ex FBI agent parent.

Ma a cloet hiding from tverick on Twitter
This fake news was debunked yesterday

Make something else up
UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

The update clarifies that Hogg was there. The journalist who said he wasn't corrected her story.
Yep....she was convinced to change her story or sleep with the fishes.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? The original story was flat out WRONG and that is why it was changed. There is video, posted multiple times on this stupid, why the fuck isn't it in conspiracy theories, thread that shows David Hogg in a goddamn closet while his friends and classmates are being slaughtered. Just fucking stop.

Pretty pathetic to think posters will believe this kid was on campus during the attack. CBS follows the Parkland group for 39 days and releases a piece where Hogg says he was not at school, rides his bike three miles, gains access to the school where kids are hiding, he is not sweaty from the ride. What parent is going to let their kid go into a crime scene? Certainly not an ex FBI agent parent.
LOL.

yeah, i agree.

pretty pathetic. is what you offered.

Can someone post real evidence Hogg was on campus during the shooting. I have not found it here.
there are videos he took while the shooting was taking place. all this talk of him not being there is kinda strange to be honest and fishing.

not a fan of the little shit but making up things to make someone you don't like look bad is far too common these days and accepted by far too many.

even myself if i did that this am. i saw the video, i saw a quote that didn't match the video, and the only source of the original quote is VOX, who i trust less the common troll cause they do the above to hype up situations also.

at this point i do think he was there at the school, and if you disagree, great. explain the videos then he took while the shooting was taking place. explain how the janitor can help him to another room if he wasn't even there?

we look for the worst in others and this seems to be more of the same. yes the hogg kid is doing it but i can't control him, just me and i know better. usually. :)

as for the edited quote - just don't care anymore cause if someone is using this to show he wasn't at the school, it really doesn't say that either so it would be confusing in that light.

Most of the video I saw was shot by an Alex, not Hogg. His camera was at home, where did this one come from? A great deal does not add up. That is on Hogg to explain.

Make something else up

The update clarifies that Hogg was there. The journalist who said he wasn't corrected her story.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? The original story was flat out WRONG and that is why it was changed. There is video, posted multiple times on this stupid, why the fuck isn't it in conspiracy theories, thread that shows David Hogg in a goddamn closet while his friends and classmates are being slaughtered. Just fucking stop.
Post it or STFU. I already posted my proof.

Most of the video I saw was shot by an Alex, not Hogg. His camera was at home, where did this one come from? A great deal does not add up. That is on Hogg to explain.
lord we convolute things these days. phone kids i know don't use "cameras" in the sense i do. K1 w/many full frame lenses. i'd never shoot from my phone or tablet anything i cared about. but if video i'd have to. so did he leave his phone at home or does he have a good DSLR to use for whatever he calls "journalism"?

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
You are about a dumb bastard. Do you have to be at the scene of your friends slaughter to feel grief and anger about it?
forgive me - where have i heard hogg greive yet? he sure isn't doing it in this thread. he's more concerned with getting this "news" than he appears to be for his friends.
He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.
You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up out kids.
This isn’t heat, you fucking moron. This is pieces of shit like you spreading false rumors about a kid who had to hide in his own school to avoid getting shot by a maniac with a gun. Whose own sister lost her two best friends that day.

I hate to be repetitive, but there is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

why would he be off campus at the time? what parents lets their kids hang at the house when they should be at school?

valid questions - i just have no idea what the answers are but i'd rather hear the answers than the rants from either side.

Where in the video does he say he was not at the shooting?

I'm sorry, posted the wrong link.....

Here it is

A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped

Awesome thread.
Unbelievable, right?

What more evidence is needed to demonstrate how conservatism is a mental disease?
Your posting history shows you suffer from Thiret's syndrome.
WTF is “Thiret’s syndrome?” At least you know you’re a fucking moron. How does it feel to have yet another one of your maniacal threads crash and burn in flames, now that it’s been proven yet again that David Hogg was in that school during the shooting?

:dance:

It's actually spelled "Tourette Syndrome." So all you're doing is harping on a misspelling. However, you confirmed that you suffer from the malady.
Fucking moron thinks I have Thiret's syndrome, is actually claiming I suffer from Tourette's.

:lmao:

All i did is report a story going around on the internet, and it appeared to be quite credible. This thread has over 550 posts, so claiming it "crashed and burned" is pure idiocy.

Fucking moron, that's not all you did. I wouldn't want anybody do go through what those kids had to endure. Many of them shot, many of them killed, many more have to run through hallways past their dead friends lying in a pool of their own blood.

Attacking these kids is bad enough, but posting made up bullshit, like you did, just to impugn them is unconscionable. You suffer a depravity I've never seen in my life.

You should be apologizing for spreading bullshit like this. Instead, you simply try to write it off as, "all I did is..."

Fucking moron, it's incumbent upon you to do your research before you post so you don't post bullshit. Sadly, you don't give a shit what emanates from your keyboard. All you need to know is it sounds good to you. Truth be damned. A monkey could bang on a keyboard and produce a post more honest than anything you post.
You realize, of course, that harping on spelling errors is the sure sign of an asshole.

Hogg obviously believes it's a big career opportunity. I don't feel sorry for douchebags who take advantage of a huge tragedy to promote themselves. Hogg, like the fake media and the Democrat party, is dancing in the blood of the victims. He deserves no sympathy from me.

I don't have time to spend 30 hours researching everything thing I post, douchebag. I post interesting stories I find on the internet. Sometimes they turn out to be wrong. Only a douchebag like you insists that is some kind of crime. The snowflakes in here post dozens of false stories everyday, and I don't see you harping on them. It's only when your Ox is gored that your Tourett's syndrome kicks in.

Last edited:

Make something else up

Post it or STFU. I already posted my proof.

Scroll up like 8 or 9 posts...OMG, you people are un-freaking-believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back