CBS News: (Pissed Off) Obama Condemns Attempts To "Stigmatize" Muslims In Wake Of Brussels Attacks

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Awe! Well Mr. Obama, I disagree. All Muslims must be called out because none of them can be trusted. They are a threat and dangerous to Western Society. They do not adapt and their minds since their births have been indoctrinated to conquer Christian nation's and kill it's occupants if they don't convert to Islam. It's just the way it is.

Can we afford to take chances with Muslims anymore? Read this graph.
CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Obama condemns attempts to "stigmatize" Muslims in wake of Brussels attacks - CBS News

This dipshit has zero respect for America or Americans. When ISIS is running around blowing up people, cutting off heads, and setting people on fire, Obama gets worked up about a nice non-existent anti-Muslim backlash. We all know that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not violent terrorists. Nobody is running around rounding them up here. However, we also know that there is no way to differentiate between Muslims and that they are loathe to condemn terrorist attacks by radical Muslims.

The fact that Obama would minimize the mass murder of innocents by ISIS is disturbing beyond belief. It is also morally indefensible that we allow the genocide to continue when Obama is complicit, if not directly responsible, in it by virtue of pulling out of Iraq and failing to stay true to his "red line" declaration. This is pure hate based international fascist mass murder, for the second time in less than a 100 years. Obama's nonfeasance is both shameful and unforgivable.

wouldn't it have been nice if JUST once that ugly man Muslim sympathizer you put in office got pissed over something that involved US ALL?

You people were so warned about this Fraud and now you're thinking of putting in another Muslim sympathizer with Hillary. I've come to see how it's Muslims now owns the Progressives party along with other foreigners who want to bring us down. and the way they do it is by claiming they are Democrats.

Awe! Well Mr. Obama, I disagree. All Muslims must be called out because none of them can be trusted. They are a threat and dangerous to Western Society. They do not adapt and their minds since their births have been indoctrinated to conquer Christian nation's and kill it's occupants if they don't convert to Islam. It's just the way it is.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Obama condemns attempts to "stigmatize" Muslims in wake of Brussels attacks - CBS News

Excuse me fucktard.

Look at Historical facts and then determine if the Muslims have a reasonable basis for RETALIATING.

He is the muslim apologist of the highest order. If not worse...

Finally someone who understand basic statistics.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Excuse me fucktard.

Look at Historical facts and then determine if the Muslims have a reasonable basis for RETALIATING.

Is mass immigration and raping civilians called "retaliation" to you now?

Perhaps it's time to stop it then.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Excuse me fucktard.

Retaliating against what? Innocent civilians? Delayed flights? Crowded subway trains? Rock and Roll? Starbucks? What doesn't piss off Neanderthals?

In the CBS piece, Obama says Muslims make enormous contributions to America and our way of life. Like what?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

OK, OK, good analogy. But, to make it forceful, you need to show by graph that 10% of Muslims are jihadists. It still has force if it is only 5%, or 4%, or even 3%. At least make them argue the %, which means you win, instead of coming here and proclaiming you are lying because it is not 10%-)

Still though, good analogy!

Obama seems a bit pissed at Americans who feel that getting all blowed up to Hell and back in a terrorist attack is a bad thing.
He points out that getting killed in a car accident or slipping in the bathroom is more likely in our future so he
wants us to know that's he's a bit pissed about our complaining about a few Muslims acting up.

I would love to be in on some of his conversations with Michelle and or Vallerie Jarrett....

Jarrett: Mr.President there was another terrorist attack today.
Obama: How many casualties?
Jarrett: One hundred fifty dead and two hundred fifteen injured....
Obama: So you're saying it was some minor workplace misunderstanding.....

Jarrett:.....Errrr.Mr.President....
Obama: That will be all....I need to work on my putting a bit more here...I'm leaving all my putts short lately...
Jarrett: Yes Mr.president.

Muslims don't fit in and Obama trying to force us to accept them by making idiotic arguments is not going to change anyone's mind. Nobody wants the misfits here except for other misfits.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Excuse me fucktard.

Muslims have a valid reason to retaliating for WHAT??

The West made them rich. The West give them education they could never get at home, in any of their hell hole countries. The West provided for them freedom, which they could never find in at home in any of their hell hole countries. The West gave them technology they could never develop or manufacture at home in any of their hell hole countries. The West gives them billions of dollars in foreign aid to prop up their hell hole countries. The West allows them to build their terrorist recruiting centers anywhere in the West, also known as MOSQUES, while their hell hole countries execute Christians for having a Bible in their possession in any of their hell hole countries. All Western countries make laws everywhere to cuddle and protect Muslims, while in Muslim countries laws are designed to kill, crucify, stone to death and decapitate people for cartoons, novels and videos which portray their so called "Prophet" for exactly what he was.

Retaliate? Are you serous or just insane? Or a Muslim?

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Oooh, the po witto baby! I'm really upset that Obama is upset. Yeah, we're not supposed to be concerned about our safety. We're supposed to place his absurd notions of how America is supposed to be above our own and above our personal welfare.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Excuse me fucktard.

Been there. Done that. They don't.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Excuse me fucktard.

Muslims have a valid reason to retaliating for WHAT??

The West made them rich. The West give them education they could never get at home, in any of their hell hole countries. The West provided for them freedom, which they could never find in at home in any of their hell hole countries. The West gave them technology they could never develop or manufacture at home in any of their hell hole countries. The West gives them billions of dollars in foreign aid to prop up their hell hole countries. The West allows them to build their terrorist recruiting centers anywhere in the West, also known as MOSQUES, while their hell hole countries execute Christians for having a Bible in their possession in any of their hell hole countries. All Western countries make laws everywhere to cuddle and protect Muslims, while in Muslim countries laws are designed to kill, crucify, stone to death and decapitate people for cartoons, novels and videos which portray their so called "Prophet" for exactly what he was.

Retaliate? Are you serous or just insane? Or a Muslim?

Most Muslims wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for Western medicine.

Forum List

Back