Obama Explains Why He Attended A Ballgame Just Hours After The Brussels Attacks

t's wonderful to have a cerebral president who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

fucking commie ass kissing son-of-a-bitch, walking and chewing gum is not much of an accomplishment for one to allegedly be so fucking smart, he referred to the radical islamist muslime terrorists simply as "terrorists" ..., YUPP.., that is so fucking lame.., or smart??

if he had any class or sense of patriotism ( :lmao: ) the :asshole: would have immediately got on AF-1 and went straight back to WDC, but NO!, he :suck:ed off his commie brethren. :up: ... :up: ............ :piss2:on him!!!

Hey come on, murderous Communist Dictators need love too. Hussein's just showin some love to a comrade. Give em a break. ;)

That makes no sense whatsoever.

He went to the beisbol game because -------- that's what he was scheduled to do.
It's kind what you do when you have a schedule --- follow it.
duh.gif
No sense to you of course. he is a weakling and a fool who let the terrorist get into his head . Thankfully he will be pout out to pasture soon.

I shall then return to the question I started with in this thread, to wit:

What in the wide world of friggety fuck does a baseball game in Cuba have to do with a terrorist attack in Belgium? Does it change the trajectory of a foul ball? Affect the wind direction? What?

And what the friggety fuck was O'bama supposed to do?
He was supposed to pay his condolences and not emphasis how the terrorists got into his pointy fucking head and controlled his thoughts.

....aaaaaand right back to the non sequitur. Thanks for playin'.
Once again when you get your little tushy beat you run away.:itsok:

Just like your hero Obama.

"Hey another attack and I just do not know WTF to do so I will dance because no body gonna tell me what I can't do I am the president."

You continue to have not answered the question.

That's because you can't.
And that's because it has no answer.

Shoulda thought of that before you started, shouldn't you've?

t's wonderful to have a cerebral president who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

fucking commie ass kissing son-of-a-bitch, walking and chewing gum is not much of an accomplishment for one to allegedly be so fucking smart, he referred to the radical islamist muslime terrorists simply as "terrorists" ..., YUPP.., that is so fucking lame.., or smart??

if he had any class or sense of patriotism ( :lmao: ) the :asshole: would have immediately got on AF-1 and went straight back to WDC, but NO!, he :suck:ed off his commie brethren. :up: ... :up: ............ :piss2:on him!!!

Hey come on, murderous Communist Dictators need love too. Hussein's just showin some love to a comrade. Give em a break. ;)

Hey, Obama kicked the Bundy terrorists' ass while he was doing other stuff.

if he had any class or sense of patriotism ( :lmao: ) the :asshole: would have immediately got on AF-1 and went straight back to WDC

WHAT FOR?

No sense to you of course. he is a weakling and a fool who let the terrorist get into his head . Thankfully he will be pout out to pasture soon.

What in the wide world of friggety fuck does a baseball game in Cuba have to do with a terrorist attack in Belgium? Does it change the trajectory of a foul ball? Affect the wind direction? What?

He was supposed to pay his condolences and not emphasis how the terrorists got into his pointy fucking head and controlled his thoughts.

"Hey another attack and I just do not know WTF to do so I will dance because no body gonna tell me what I can't do I am the president."

You do not like my answer. No big deal get some sleep it will be ok. he could have and should have done things differently he is the president after all.

The president emphasized that we cannot let terrorists disrupt our daily lives
He is right! We the people should not allow it to disrupt our day but it should and must disrupt one persons day....the president's! The president of the united states day should be disrupted at least I'd feel better if it were. Put that fucking hot dog down jack ass and get back to DC and do your fucking job!

...he doesn't give a crap.

has he ever??
Unless your name is Travon he does not care.

It's Trayvon. Don't talk about stuff you can't spell.
I spelled it correctly you are having a meltdown. The president of the United States should have handled things more appropriately. No matter opportunity lost.

How come you can't define what "more appropriately" IS? :popcorn:

Your boy needs to pry his tongue outta Castro's butthole. I mean, the dude's a murderous Communist Dictator. He ain't Mother Teresa. Hussein's lovin on him way too much. It's embarrassing.

He is right! We the people should not allow it to disrupt our day but it should and must disrupt one persons day....the president's! The president of the united states day should be disrupted at least I'd feel better if it were. Put that fucking hot dog down jack ass and get back to DC and do your fucking job!

He's already doing his fucking job.

How would he do it differently in DC?

Why can't anybody answer that?
Why indeed.

Your boy needs to pry his tongue outta Castro's butthole. I mean, the dude's a murderous Communist Dictator. He ain't Mother Teresa. Hussein's lovin on him way too much. It's embarrassing.

Whelp--- that's clear as mud.

Next?

You do not like my answer. No big deal get some sleep it will be ok. he could have and should have done things differently he is the president after all.

You didn't even think of an answer.
Again -- should have thought of that before you started. Woulda saved you the hole you're in.

He should be meeting with the joint chief of staff and the Generals of each branch, the FBI and whatever other agency is relevant to finally take out this damn JV team. POGO!

...he doesn't give a crap.

has he ever??
Unless your name is Travon he does not care.

It's Trayvon. Don't talk about stuff you can't spell.
I spelled it correctly you are having a meltdown. The president of the United States should have handled things more appropriately. No matter opportunity lost.

No, dumbass, you didn't spell it correctly.

He's already doing his fucking job.

Why can't anybody answer that?
Why indeed.
Bush delayed rushing back to DC On 9/11/01, deciding not to scare kids and look psicked, and libs psinted Bush as Satan incarnate, despite the fact he returned to the WH where he was seen 'leading the country'.

On 9/11/12...20 US embassies were attacked simultaneously, t eere overrun, and 4 Americans died needlessly. During those 12 hours Obama was AWOL...we still don't know where he was. Liberals don't say a word.

Americans die...Obama plays golf...not a word.

Terrorist attack...Obama attends a baseball game with a murderous Cuban dictator...not a word.

Good ol Liberal hypocritical double-standard

Woulda saved you the hole you're in.
You and Obama are in the hole...Keep digging and the Hildabeast will have no chance at all. Play Ball Obama! How's the popcorn and peanuts you heartless creep?

Forum List

Back