Obama Explains Why He Attended A Ballgame Just Hours After The Brussels Attacks

American automakers should be interested in building factories in Cuba. It takes a lot of ingenuity to keep all those old cars in running order.

"His reasoning had to do with fear. And with fortitude. And with refusing to cower in the face of a bully — refusing to let groups like the Islamic State dictate the rhythm and actions of the rest of the world."

Obama is an insensitive dolt and a coward who let the terrorists dictate his actions.

Soooooo..... you're saying a terrorist action "dictated" his attendance at a beisbol game ..... that he was already scheduled to attend.

:eusa_doh: My brain hurts.

Yes instead of acting Presidential and attending to the obvious issues or showing a modicum of concern the boy who would be king went to the baseball game because he thought that it would show he was wearing his big boy pants that day. He looked like a damn fool.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

He went to the beisbol game because -------- that's what he was scheduled to do.
It's kind what you do when you have a schedule --- follow it.
duh.gif
No sense to you of course. he is a weakling and a fool who let the terrorist get into his head . Thankfully he will be pout out to pasture soon.

Yeah, retired, rich and set for life.

"His reasoning had to do with fear. And with fortitude. And with refusing to cower in the face of a bully — refusing to let groups like the Islamic State dictate the rhythm and actions of the rest of the world."

Obama is an insensitive dolt and a coward who let the terrorists dictate his actions.

Soooooo..... you're saying a terrorist action "dictated" his attendance at a beisbol game ..... that he was already scheduled to attend.

Yes instead of acting Presidential and attending to the obvious issues or showing a modicum of concern the boy who would be king went to the baseball game because he thought that it would show he was wearing his big boy pants that day. He looked like a damn fool.

He went to the beisbol game because -------- that's what he was scheduled to do.
duh.gif
No sense to you of course. he is a weakling and a fool who let the terrorist get into his head . Thankfully he will be pout out to pasture soon.

unlike you:itsok:

:laugh:

duh.gif

I'm 69 and comfortably retired. How about you?

America needs to cultivate a closer relationship with Cuba - since it's only 90 miles from our coast. I doubt even deranged NaziCons would want China, Russia, or some terrorist organization like ISIS to develop a close relationship with Cuba.
So what is Cuba doing to fight radical Islam?

duh.gif

I shall then return to the question I started with in this thread, to wit:

What in the wide world of friggety fuck does a baseball game in Cuba have to do with a terrorist attack in Belgium? Does it change the trajectory of a foul ball? Affect the wind direction? What?

And what the friggety fuck was O'bama supposed to do?

Does it not occur to you ODS types that there's a reason that question has no answer?

duh.gif

I'm 69 and comfortably retired. How about you?

I am set for life, have been for the last 20 years and no I am no where near retirement age I am, still looking to have children.

America needs to cultivate a closer relationship with Cuba - since it's only 90 miles from our coast. I doubt even deranged NaziCons would want China, Russia, or some terrorist organization like ISIS to develop a close relationship with Cuba.
So what is Cuba doing to fight radical Islam?

The real question should be - what is President Obama doing to help make sure China, Russia or radical Islam don't take root in Cuba?

duh.gif

What in the wide world of friggety fuck does a baseball game in Cuba have to do with a terrorist attack in Belgium? Does it change the trajectory of a foul ball? Affect the wind direction? What?

He was supposed to pay his condolences and not emphasis how the terrorists got into his pointy fucking head and controlled his thoughts.

duh.gif

It was an attack at the heart of NATO. The American Airlines ticket counter was targeted. Americans were killed. He should have flown back to D.C. and monitored the events from the White House situation room.

56f1aa9e1e00008e01711056.jpeg

The president emphasized that we cannot let terrorists disrupt our daily lives.

Sitting in the grandstands of Havana’s historic baseball stadium as the MLB’s Tampa Bay Rays took on the Cuban national team on Tuesday afternoon, President Barack Obama discussed his decision to attend the contest just hours after terror and tragedy struck the city of Brussels.

His reasoning had to do with fear. And with fortitude. And with refusing to cower in the face of a bully — refusing to let groups like the Islamic State dictate the rhythm and actions of the rest of the world.

“It’s always a challenge when you have a terrorist attack anywhere in the world, particularly in this age of 24-7 news coverage,” Obama explained in his live mid-game interview with ESPN. “You want to be respectful and understand the gravity of the situation. But the whole premise of terrorism is to try to disrupt people’s ordinary lives.”

Obama went on to cite Red Sox star David Ortiz’s April 2013 on-field, pregame speech, during which — just days after the Boston Marathon bombing — he raised the microphone to his lips and slowly uttered the words,
“This is our fucking city,” to the roar of the Boston crowd.

That moment, Obama said, typified “the kind of resilience and the kind of strength that we have to continually show in the face of these terrorists.”

“They cannot defeat America, they don’t produce anything, they don’t have a message that appeals to the vast majority of Muslims or the vast majority of people around the world,” Obama said on Tuesday. “What they can do is scare. And make people afraid. And disrupt our daily lives and divide us. And as long as we don’t allow that to happen, we’re going to be OK.”

So in the face of such terror — in the wake of such brutality — Obama spent his Tuesday afternoon practicing what he preached. He went to a baseball game that from conception to first pitch was billed as the symbol of the newfound solidarity between these two formerly feuding nations, thus taking what he believes to be a stand against the terrorist groups of the world by taking a seat in the bleachers of that Havana stadium.

Obama Explains Why He Attended A Ballgame Just Hours After The Brussels Attacks

It's wonderful to have a cerebral president who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Thank you, Mr. President.

Look like a couple of shady crims.

duh.gif

It was an attack at the heart of NATO. Americans were killed. He should have flown back to D.C. and monitored the events from the White House situation room.

Really.

HOW do events change depending on where you "monitor" them from?

Is O'bama the President of Belgium?

duh.gif

He was supposed to pay his condolences and not emphasis how the terrorists got into his pointy fucking head and controlled his thoughts.

....aaaaaand right back to the non sequitur. Thanks for playin'.

Man, Hussein's gonna need to have his tongue surgically removed from the Castros' buttholes. WTF was goin on over there? Yikes! :cuckoo:

t's wonderful to have a cerebral president who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

fucking commie ass kissing son-of-a-bitch, walking and chewing gum is not much of an accomplishment for one to allegedly be so fucking smart, he referred to the radical islamist muslime terrorists simply as "terrorists" ..., YUPP.., that is so fucking lame.., or smart??

if he had any class or sense of patriotism ( :lmao: ) the :asshole: would have immediately got on AF-1 and went straight back to WDC, but NO!, he :suck:ed off his commie brethren. :up: ... :up: ............ :piss2:on him!!!

t's wonderful to have a cerebral president who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

fucking commie ass kissing son-of-a-bitch, walking and chewing gum is not much of an accomplishment for one to allegedly be so fucking smart, he referred to the radical islamist muslime terrorists simply as "terrorists" ..., YUPP.., that is so fucking lame.., or smart??

if he had any class or sense of patriotism ( :lmao: ) the :asshole: would have immediately got on AF-1 and went straight back to WDC, but NO!, he :suck:ed off his commie brethren. :up: ... :up: ............ :piss2:on him!!!

Damn, that is seriously unhinged.

upload_2016-3-22_23-54-8.jpeg

duh.gif

....aaaaaand right back to the non sequitur. Thanks for playin'.
Once again when you get your little tushy beat you run away.:itsok:

Just like your hero Obama.

"Hey another attack and I just do not know WTF to do so I will dance because no body gonna tell me what I can't do I am the president."

obama-dancing2.gif

Forum List

Back