CBS/NYT has bad news for Trump, as race is tied post-convention

You might want to rethink the boost thing with old noodle head stepping down in disgrace and bernie supporters going on an email induced rampage....just sayin.

Except there's no indication that's going to happen.

You see, most of the 9 million people who voted for Bernie in the primaries are going to get behind Hillary.

the people who didn't want Trump for the GOP, you haven't convinced them yet. Spend some time on RedState,a nd you'll see what I mean.

Is that why they plan on shitloads of bernie protesters and put up a fence to control them?

which is kind of funny in its self

since fences cant keep people out

--LOL

Being anti-establishment and therefore electing an idiot to lead the country isn't exactly a smart move....how much time do you need for that to sink in?

Well, election day is in 105 days. So...about 106 days for it to sink in.

You might want to rethink the boost thing with old noodle head stepping down in disgrace and bernie supporters going on an email induced rampage....just sayin.

No one ever said the Democratic Party didn't have an idiot fringe, and any supporter of Sen. Sanders who doesn't vote for HRC is part of that extreme element. I listened to a Bernie supporter being interviewed yesterday, and he was as foolish as those who support Trump. The good thing about the D Party, as opposed to the R's, our fringe is a very small minority of unsophisticated and concrete thinkers, and that set is the majority in the Party of David Duke and The Donald.

Apparently you're all idiots considering you still support dems in light of the email release.

Bwahahaha, says the idiot who still supports Trump when many influential Republicans (i.e. H W Bush, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Mich Gov Rick Snyder, Ohio Gov John Kasich, Mass Gov. Charles Baker, Az Sen Jeff Flake, Ill Sen. Mark Kirk, NV. Sen. Dean Heller, NY Rep Mark Hanna, SC Mark Sanford, etc, etc,) have vowed to not vote for Trump.

Jesus,you dumb fucken liberals still dont get it.....
What part of the anti establishment movement do you not understand?
I mean it started at the last midterm elections and you still havent caught on.
Just how much time do you need for it to sink in?

Anti government, anti establishment, anti regulation, anti UN, anti immigration, anti rights for LGBT, anti taxation, anti gun control, anti abortion, anti this, that and seemingly everything defines the Crazy Right Wing which today seems to dominate the Republican Party.

What are you for? What do you support?

Like to generalize dont ya....

Apparently you're all idiots considering you still support dems in light of the email release.

Bwahahaha, says the idiot who still supports Trump when many influential Republicans (i.e. H W Bush, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Mich Gov Rick Snyder, Ohio Gov John Kasich, Mass Gov. Charles Baker, Az Sen Jeff Flake, Ill Sen. Mark Kirk, NV. Sen. Dean Heller, NY Rep Mark Hanna, SC Mark Sanford, etc, etc,) have vowed to not vote for Trump.
LOL backattcha dimwit. Those "influential" Republicans in name only were shown the door. They are part of the problem, like Hillary.

Bwahahaha....you haven't shown the door to Mike Ryan.....he stood before you all at the RNC and never did endorse Trumpf.....a good sign that he doesn't think Trumpf should be the GOP candidate. Ryan, like McConnell think that they are going to manipulate Trump to do their bidding, just because Trump decided to acquiese to their demands just to gain their support. Shows how delusional you all really are.

And just because you nitwits reject any Republican that shows any evidence of having some "sense" doesn't mean that the radical base who has no real direction are the "true" Republicans.
You don't get to define what makes sense for others. You're a lying hag that will say anything. Corrupt, dishonest and full of smears. It's all you have. You must be a real joy to be with in person!

Well, for sure, you can't get the senseless to acknowledge sense....you've proven that. That you won't acknowledge true corruption but deflect it to others is all you have. And, I can see that you're really angry....making it personal and hurling insults is always a sign that the person feels defeated.

I feel sorry for you that you have no other choice than Trumpf. It would make me mad, too.
I acknowledged true corruption, you proved once again you are a liar. Hillary is as corrupt as it gets. A danger to national security and incompetent at foreign affairs.

Donald Trump failed to take the lead against Hillary Clinton in a poll (CBS/NYT) conducted July 22-24, after the Republican convention was over.
42% for Clinton 42% for Trump
With the Democratic convention likely to give Clinton a boost, this is bad news for Trump and those wishing that he become President of the United States:
Poll: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump tied going into Democratic convention
Clintoon News Network poll out today has Trump leading with 48% and Hillary's untrustworthy number hits 68%.
Donald Trump bounces into the lead

Trump bounces into the lead - CNNPolitics.com

Yeah, right......like Trumpf hasn't already set himself up as the leader of "the war on women"!

Fact checking Trump's history of insulting women
1) Straw man argument. This was about VOR's misogyny, I'm not claiming others aren't misogynists.

2) Using the excuse "It's okay if Liberals are misogynistic because Conservatives are also misogynistic" isn't the direction we should be going.

Your using one member's post insulting another member (who insults men and women on a regular basis) and trying to broad brush all "far left-wingers". Unless you can show some statistics showing all far LWers as misognynistic, your claim is bogus. At least I posted proof that Trump is.

More proof that far LWers are not only misogynistic, but are, indeed, conducting a war on women

On your #2.....I didn't even mention "conservatives", so your point is irrelevant.
Proof you say? K Street NW, DC.....:lol:

Donald Trump failed to take the lead against Hillary Clinton in a poll (CBS/NYT) conducted July 22-24, after the Republican convention was over.
With the Democratic convention likely to give Clinton a boost, this is bad news for Trump and those wishing that he become President of the United States:

No one ever said the Democratic Party didn't have an idiot fringe, and any supporter of Sen. Sanders who doesn't vote for HRC is part of that extreme element. I listened to a Bernie supporter being interviewed yesterday, and he was as foolish as those who support Trump. The good thing about the D Party, as opposed to the R's, our fringe is a very small minority of unsophisticated and concrete thinkers, and that set is the majority in the Party of David Duke and The Donald.

No one ever said the Democratic Party didn't have an idiot fringe

post 19 makes it more then obvious that such a group exists

they will blindly follow the party orders no matter what

--LOL

LOL backattcha dimwit. Those "influential" Republicans in name only were shown the door. They are part of the problem, like Hillary.

Bwahahaha....you haven't shown the door to Mike Ryan.....he stood before you all at the RNC and never did endorse Trumpf.....a good sign that he doesn't think Trumpf should be the GOP candidate. Ryan, like McConnell think that they are going to manipulate Trump to do their bidding, just because Trump decided to acquiese to their demands just to gain their support. Shows how delusional you all really are.

And just because you nitwits reject any Republican that shows any evidence of having some "sense" doesn't mean that the radical base who has no real direction are the "true" Republicans.
You don't get to define what makes sense for others. You're a lying hag that will say anything. Corrupt, dishonest and full of smears. It's all you have. You must be a real joy to be with in person!

Well, for sure, you can't get the senseless to acknowledge sense....you've proven that. That you won't acknowledge true corruption but deflect it to others is all you have. And, I can see that you're really angry....making it personal and hurling insults is always a sign that the person feels defeated.

I feel sorry for you that you have no other choice than Trumpf. It would make me mad, too.
I acknowledged true corruption, you proved once again you are a liar. Hillary is as corrupt as it gets. A danger to national security and incompetent at foreign affairs.

It's truly amazing.
Democrat corruption displayed in democrat emails and they still refuse to admit there's corruption.

Even if all the made-up scandals about Hillary were to be true........she is well-qualified, intelligent, eloquent and speaks to the issues the American people are interested in ...
Made up scandals? That's what you need to believe? It's the spin, lies, deceit and corruption at the highest level that concerns many Americans. You've made a choice for what you stand for. Corruption means nothing to you if it gets you where you want. To imply that Trump isn't speaking on issues that matter is just more bullshit and spin from the left. It's all you have.

Yep....they're made up. When you can come up with actual charges you can claim they are true. The FBI Director, Comey, was a Republican, and he relieved Clinton of any criminal action, so for you to call him a liar just shows how far conservatives are willing to go to hold on to their myths. They are willing to eat their own.

And talk about corruption....when you can exonerate Trumpf from not ripping off people with his Fake University and bullshit real estate scam, then you can tell me that I stand for corruption. You can sugar coat Trump's corruption, but that is corruption nontheless.
No they aren't made up, you are a liar. He pointed out many things she did wrong. You revealed yourself for what you are. A lying hag that will say anything.

Nobody said that what Hillary did wasn't "wrong"....but there is a difference between wrong and criminal.....apparently you aren't intelligent enough to figure that out. Powell and Rice and others have done the same "wrong" and nobody is calling them corrupt. You're a hypocrite....not very smart hypocrite, at that.

It's truly amazing.
Democrat corruption displayed in democrat emails and they still refuse to admit there's corruption.

or even consider not supporting the party

true dupes

I agree with most of your post but take exception to your feeling sorry for iceweasel, of course having empathy for someone mentally challenged is a sign of your humanity, but his dishonesty and pathological anger preclude any softness in my heart for that dirt bag.

I agree with most of your post but take exception to your feeling sorry for iceweasel, of course having empathy for someone mentally challenged is a sign of your humanity, but his dishonesty and pathological anger preclude any softness in my heart for that dirt bag.
I have no empathy for you...:lol:

Being anti-establishment and therefore electing an idiot to lead the country isn't exactly a smart move....how much time do you need for that to sink in?

Considering you want the most despicable liar on the planet as president.....

You truly are delusional. Want to know who the biggest liar is? Keep drinking the KoolAid.

It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump.

In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen his match.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

The ‘King of Whoppers': Donald Trump

You truly are delusional. Want to know who the biggest liar is? Keep drinking the KoolAid.

It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

Hitlery?

Why are you being so nice to iceweasel?

I have no empathy for you...:lol:

No surprise there.....I, on the other hand, feel really sorry for you and him. Must suck to have Trump as your candidate.

It is always polite to be nice to the feeble-minded.

History? Liberals study history? Like the history of socialism and Marxism? LOL

Anyhew, let's look at history, shall we?

Has there ever been a candidate that was on the verge of an indictment with so many scandals swimming about?

Oh, and there are more e-mails that will be released.

Hitlery?

Deflect much?

It is always polite to be nice to the feeble-minded.
Well, at least you like yourself....:lol:

Forum List

Back