CCP Virus is best name

The daughter of Sen. Pat Moynihan interviewed about the CCP Virus and other glories of the CCP regarding Tibet etc.

I don't think the virus cares what you call it -- but if it makes you feel better -- why not call him Daddy....

The YouTube interview with Moynihan is so powerful & true. As her father Pat Moynihan (perhaps the last Democrat anti-communist) said, too many Liberals, academics and media folk are afflicted with "Stalinoid dementia".

I hope the name sticks....

For years I was hoping calling AIDS, the Fag Virus or Dirty African Gay Darkie virus would catch on....but no luck...

And because of that...we were never really able to totally eliminate AIDS the way we could have

The Chinese Communist Party, either thru incompetence or design started this pandemic, so they should get the "honor" of being named as the source:

Editorial: Giving the Right Name to the Virus Causing a Worldwide Pandemic

Nope!

As I was kindly told it does not matter that China Government failed to contain or be honest about the virus, so we are not allow to blame China Government failure!

But

You are under direct orders by Cortez to blame Donald John Trump and those that voted for him!

So please take this information and remember we are Borg!

Call it what it is...

TRUMPVIRUS

The virus originated in China and China Government failed to contain it and you blame Trump because Rachel Maddow told you to think that way...

FYI:

The chemical to cure you is in fish tank cleaner, so you can see if it cures you of Trump virus...

The Chinese Communist Party, either thru incompetence or design started this pandemic, so they should get the "honor" of being named as the source:

Editorial: Giving the Right Name to the Virus Causing a Worldwide Pandemic

Nope!

As I was kindly told it does not matter that China Government failed to contain or be honest about the virus, so we are not allow to blame China Government failure!

But

You are under direct orders by Cortez to blame Donald John Trump and those that voted for him!

So please take this information and remember we are Borg!
Unless you are waging a war on China -- calling it the Chinese virus is noting more than something to appease the feelings of the insecure, inept and total cuckness of trumpers.....

Polio wasn't cured because we called it the [Insert non-white group here] disease....

Maybe if we name cancers after minorites we don't like -- a cure will magically appear

Forum List

Back