CDC busted for MASSIVELY overstating Florida's Covid cases

Is Desantis under reporting his numbers AGAIN??? Does anyone believe him this time?

Today, Desantis said he's not going to give out daily numbers at all, only weekly numbers. What's he trying to hide?
You probably shouldn't post here again until you answer for your misinformation on this site when you said Hillary Clinton never said Trump was an illegitimate president and never said the election was stolen. 3-4 examples were provided, and you just vanished from the thread.. POOF.

You still have to answer about that. Were you uninformed or did you knowingly lie?

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
Florida isn't publishing daily COVID numbers, they're releasing a few days at a time, not broken down. The cases are listed as average daily cases which change as Florida releases new batched data.

No fraud, it's just a result of Florida being incompetent about providing information to the public.

Mask Mandates show zero evidence that they contain the virus. We've seen this throughout counties, states, and other countries, so you're just spewing misinformation there.

Vaccinations are the key, and they have ensured that people get serious symptoms or die at an exponentially lower rate than when the disease initially hit.

But, look at you. You're trying to point fingers at LA, AL, and FL while making excuses for the 4 biggest death states. What do you have to say about those? I'm talking death, not cases. Cases mean nothing, especially now that we have the vaccine. Death rates are down 90-95% across the nation from when we were at our worst. That's why you can't talk about deaths, you have to talk about cases, and make the cases seem as bad as deaths.. but they aren't. Most people who get COVID now are asymptomatic. But, you still want to make people freak out about it. That's a very bad thing to do to people.
Florida is miles worse off than a state with 18 million more people. Can you guess what I think of your opinion?

Florida isn't publishing daily COVID numbers, they're releasing a few days at a time, not broken down. The cases are listed as average daily cases which change as Florida releases new batched data.

No fraud, it's just a result of Florida being incompetent about providing information to the public.
It's not as bad as New York purposefully not counting sending old people with COVID back into nursing homes, and then when people die from the exposure they DID NOT count those as nursing home deaths.

If this is some sort of incompetence, New York and Michigan should be castrated.

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
Have you noticed the "mistakes" always seem to favor the Dem narrative?

Speaking of excuses... care to comment on the top 4 states of COVID death in America? Or, are you going to keep focusing on the 25th?
I already did. I believe I directly replied to you. The vast, vast majority of those deaths occurred early on when there were no mandates or vaccines. Not sure how that helps your pathetic excuse of an arguement against vaccines or masks.

Have you noticed the "mistakes" always seem to favor the Dem narrative?
As do all of the big tech censorships. But don't worry, Twitter will calm you and say that it's entirely coincidence that Conservatives are harmed 99% of the time by their big power plays.

Does Florida currently have the highest case count for the last 2 months?

‘If Florida were a country we’d ban travel’: Doctor gives damning appraisal of state’s Covid numbers

Gino Spocchia
Mon, August 9, 2021, 12:24 PM·2 min read

The ongoing Covid surge in Florida is so bad that the state’s population would be banned from travelling to the United States if it were “another country”, a doctor and CNN medical analyst has said.

Dr Jonathan Reiner, in an interview with the network’s Jim Acosta on Sunday, said the viral load among Floridians was high enough to warrant closing-it off if it “were another country”.

Only Louisiana and Botswana, a landlocked country in southern Africa, are currently witnessing a bigger surge in infections of Covid – largely brought about by the Delta variant.

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are only really two places on the planet where it's higher,” said Dr Reiner. “One is Louisiana, and the other is Botswana.”

He continued: “It's so high in Florida that I think that if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States.”

‘If Florida were a country we’d ban travel’: Doctor gives damning appraisal of state’s Covid numbers

:113:

Gino Spocchia​

Mon, August 9, 2021, 12:24 PM·2 min read​

The ongoing Covid surge in Florida is so bad that the state’s population would be banned from travelling to the United States if it were “another country”, a doctor and CNN medical analyst has said.​

Dr Jonathan Reiner, in an interview with the network’s Jim Acosta on Sunday, said the viral load among Floridians was high enough to warrant closing-it off if it “were another country”.​

Only Louisiana and Botswana, a landlocked country in southern Africa, are currently witnessing a bigger surge in infections of Covid – largely brought about by the Delta variant.​

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are only really two places on the planet where it's higher,” said Dr Reiner. “One is Louisiana, and the other is Botswana.”​

He continued: “It's so high in Florida that I think that if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States.”​

:113:

How many Disney Resorys does one country need anyway?

How many Disney Resorys does one country need anyway?
Im gonna take a moment to push my idea that I think we should gift the confederates Florida. Yes, for charity sake lets just donate the land. Prime beach property with great port opportunities and the border wall won't even need to be that long. They have a Disney, they have beaches and ports. We'll have entertainment and considering the benefits will have virtually lost nothing except having to deal with economic and eventually imate change refugees.

Im gonna take a moment to push my idea that I think we should gift the confederates Florida. Yes, for charity sake lets just donate the land. Prime beach property with great port opportunities and the border wall won't even need to be that long. They have a Disney, they jave beaches and a ports. We'll have entertainment and considering the benefits will have virtually lost nothing except having to deal with economic and e entually imate change refugees.

hmmmm ....covid colonies?

Forum List

Back