CDC busted for MASSIVELY overstating Florida's Covid cases

Im gonna take a moment to push my idea that I think we should gift the confederates Florida. Yes, for charity sake lets just donate the land. Prime beach property with great port opportunities and the border wall won't even need to be that long. They have a Disney, they have beaches and ports. We'll have entertainment and considering the benefits will have virtually lost nothing except having to deal with economic and eventually imate change refugees.
hmmmm ....covid colonies?
Tell us again why you are any better than the likes of BrokeLoser?

So what they were called out. They could have argued with them since they dont keep correct numbers.

They revised their numbers, instead. For whatever reason, you can't accept that. Probably because you're a fucking idiot.

That tells me they realized they made a mistake and it wasn't a lie. I Florida had their shit straight it would have never happened.

Ah, yes, they "realized they made a mistake" coincidentally, after the Florida Department of Health called out their lies. You really believe that's what happened? If you do, you're a fucking idiot.

So they busted themselves by correcting their error?
after they LIED....fortunately, they have scum demonRATS to praise their lies.....
chinese flu is no worse than the common cold-unless you have underlying conditions, usually
scum demonRATS are going to hype the chinese flu so they can lock AMERICA down come the next election

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
So the CDC makes a simple math error, catches it, corrects it, and you play conspiracy games?! Grow up. The numbers are bad with or without the mistake

“It appears the CDC divided by two instead of three,” said Jason Salemi, an epidemiologist at the University of South Florida, who runs one of the most comprehensive and closely watched COVID-19 trackers in the state.

Last edited:
Who did it, if they make a mistake, they are not lies.

oh no no no no no no no no no . You were perfectly willing to take anything that President trump said and make it into a lie when he may have made a mistake in grammar. You don't get to change that back now. ESPECIALLY now that you have the Liars of all LIARS in positions of power in Washington Dirty City.

after they LIED....fortunately, they have scum demonRATS to praise their lies.....
chinese flu is no worse than the common cold-unless you have underlying conditions, usually
scum demonRATS are going to hype the chinese flu so they can lock AMERICA down come the next election
To call it a lie you have to show it was intentional. Can you do that?

Tell us again why you are any better than the likes of BrokeLoser?

here, seems you need one of these...

sarcasm detector.jpg

oh no no no no no no no no no . You were perfectly willing to take anything that President trump said and make it into a lie when he may have made a mistake in grammar. You don't get to change that back now. ESPECIALLY now that you have the Liars of all LIARS in positions of power in Washington Dirty City.
Trump did lie… all the time. Even after he was shown the truth. That’s why they are lies

Yeah thats exactly what happened or else they wouldnt have admitted they made a mistake. They could have easily said FDOH was lying.

They didn't though, because they actually have more integrity than you. You're just a fucking idiot.

Also, editing my posts when you reply to me is dishonest and cowardly. And fucking idiotic.

Youre one retarded fucker. Nothing good is going to come from locking down the country and fucking up the economy. You actually think the Dems are trying to lose the election.

Sounds like they had the same integrity I have and just admitted they made a mistake.

I'm not going to respond to you further if you keep editing my posts when you reply. It's dishonest and cowardly, and makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Trump did lie… all the time. Even after he was shown the truth. That’s why they are lies
that's what you've been told to think. It isn't the truth. Now what you've got in the white house now....you think you're not gonna suffer at some point? you will...and then..i want you to remember that i warned you.

scum de
Is Desantis under reporting his numbers AGAIN??? Does anyone believe him this time?

Today, Desantis said he's not going to give out daily numbers at all, only weekly numbers. What's he trying to hide?
demonRATS are the filthy scum that lie, cheat and steal.....just because you don't like the reduction in #'s, and like the lies the CDC and scum demonRATS feed you...well, that says a lot about your lack of any common sense---- you have to repeat the lies on a daily basis, because you know nothing w/out permission

Forum List

Back