CDC busted for MASSIVELY overstating Florida's Covid cases

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
I am shocked!......

That they admitted it lol

Looks to me like the CDC forced Desandytoes to get his shit together and start reporting daily. Nothing here says the CDC was forced to do anything. From your link.

""This confusion would not have happened if the governor and the Florida Department of Health had been publicly releasing daily COVID updates, as they had been until the first week of June of this year,""

Only a complete idiot, such as yourself, can reverse reality. Hello idiot. :bye1:

They obviously are not like repubs who double down when they make a mistake (or lie) instead of telling the truth.

You mean like you just did.

Fuck off you lying prick.

I guess Governor Covid should have SELF REPORTED...like every other state does instead of trying to hide the numbers

Gov Covid reported yesterday and look at the numbers

24,500 . Only four people supposedly died? Sure Ronnie...sure

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
,o1 a1-2.jpg

Forum List

Back