CDC busted for MASSIVELY overstating Florida's Covid cases

Just because they said in the article that the earth was warming doesn't mean they call it Global Warming.
Right, the fact that it is called Anthropogenic Global Warming means they call it global warming.

it's a stupid point. It's all yours. Enjoy.

Not to the general public.
Hmm, okay. If even true, maybe that has something to do with so many dumbfuck American global warming deniers? Because the scientists certainly do still assert that the globe is warming due to human activity.

thats what a retarded, brain dead, scum demonRAT would think.....they lied---just like --fake-i does, daily
Interesting. So if you took a math test and scored an 8 out of 10 did your teachers dock you for lying on 2 of the questions? Just curious about how your schooling worked

What does that have to with the point they corrected their error when they could have said those people were lying about the numbers? Its Florida after all.

If you only correct an error when pressured it doesn't really mean you did something good..../

I don't see how you believe this

People probably had some questions.

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450

So what does that all mean?
Is it some kind of point scoring against the CDC by republicans?
What will be the results , nothing?
I'm pleased they issued revised figures.

They changed it to Climate Change because the right was too fucking stupid to figure out what Global Warming meant. Little did they know it wouldn't make much of a difference. You simply cant make stupid people smart by changing the name.
Speaking of stupid.

1628770684050.png

Interesting. So if you took a math test and scored an 8 out of 10 did your teachers dock you for lying on 2 of the questions? Just curious about how your schooling worked
top of my class....did you get out of pre-k yet?
and if someone answers incorrectly, its WRONG, no lying involved, not a flip-flopping answer on monday, and then another on tuesday....you should stop spewing bullshit on behalf of the scum demonRATS

If Florida had their shit together this would have never happened.
if the fscum demonRATS had functioning brains, they would stop bussing--un-vaxxed--illegals all over the country---duh....that would stop the chinese flu in its tracks----but keep bussing those illegals into AMERICA, and keep spreading the chinese flu---retards, scum demonRATS, are ruining AMERICA

Forum List

Back