CDC busted for MASSIVELY overstating Florida's Covid cases

For it to be a lie it would have to be intentional. Do you have any proof that it was intentional? Cause back here in reality they fixed the error when it was identified and it was explained by an math error.
So of course the liberal media RUSHED to retract the claims that they'd been making about Florida Covid rates, right, Slade?

Care to show me where THAT happened?

So of course the liberal media RUSHED to retract the claims that they'd been making about Florida Covid rates, right, Slade?

Care to show me where THAT happened?
Um ... guess what ... the corrected numbers are still "records" for Florida. Not much to retract. Florida is in a bad way.

Um ... guess what ... the corrected numbers are still "records" for Florida. Not much to retract. Florida is in a bad way.
So they didn't report that the numbers were vastly overstated? That they're actually declining? While numbers in other areas are on the rise? Gee, Fort...why do you think that is?

I don't need any... You are the one calling them a liar. So where is your proof that they knowingly lied? I see that they made a mistake and posted the wrong numbers, and then corrected it and said it was a math error.
thats what a retarded, brain dead, scum demonRAT would think.....they lied---just like --fake-i does, daily

Damn, the left sure do make a lot of "math mistakes"......... Education!!!!!!! :21:

Before you know it they'll be renaming this "Pandemic" like they did with Global Warming.
They changed it to Climate Change because the right was too fucking stupid to figure out what Global Warming meant. Little did they know it wouldn't make much of a difference. You simply cant make stupid people smart by changing the name.

how many people actually know someone with the chinese flu? are they dying? or is it a bad cold?

They changed it to Climate Change because the left is too fucking stupid to figure out what Global Warming means. Little did they know it wouldn't make much of a difference. You simply cant make stupid people smart by changing the name.

The numbers were not vastly overstated. They attributed too many to one single day and not enough to others. I don't think you are following.

And the corrected numbers are still records for Florida.
and like a good little sheep, you believe these lies....

They changed it to Climate Change because the right was too fucking stupid to figure out what Global Warming meant.
No, that's very stupid. They still call global warming, "global warming". Climate change is a larger topic and includes the acidifying oceans, changes in weather patterns other than temperature, etc

No, that's very stupid. They still call global warming, "global warming". Climate change is a larger topic and includes the acidifying oceans, changes in weather patterns other than temperature, etc
No. What you are saying is incorrect and ignorant. The term "global warming" is something they avoid using now. When they say climate change that is caused by the global warming.

"In 2005, the National Academies of Sciences published a pamphlet that expressed the viewpoint that “climate change” was a more scientifically comprehensive description of what was happening to the planet. “The phrase ‘climate change’ is growing in preferred use to ‘global warming’ because it helps convey that there are changes in addition to rising temperatures,” it said.
Shortly thereafter, in 2006, the Environmental Protection Agency changed the name of its Web site on the issue from “Global Warming” to “Climate Change.” It plastered the National Academies quote on the superiority of “climate change” on the front page to explain the rationale."

The numbers were not vastly overstated. They attributed too many to one single day and not enough to others. I don't think you are following.

And the corrected numbers are still records for Florida.
Show me how the corrected numbers are records for Florida, Fort!

Such a stupid, desperate lie. The latest UN and IPCC reports focus on global warming. Climate change is a broader term.
I dont know where you are getting your info but I am getting mine from a PHD. This is from the UN.

Matter of fact I did a search on global warming on their site and this is what I got.

nogb.png

You mean, you didn't look it up before forming your strong opinions? Shocking!
Actually I did. The numbers BEFORE they were corrected were records for Florida! Once they were corrected they showed a three day decrease in cases. So did you want to show me where you're getting YOUR numbers from?

Forum List

Back