CDC busted for MASSIVELY overstating Florida's Covid cases

oh no no no no no no no no no . You were perfectly willing to take anything that President trump said and make it into a lie when he may have made a mistake in grammar. You don't get to change that back now. ESPECIALLY now that you have the Liars of all LIARS in positions of power in Washington Dirty City.
Ok, when did Trump make a mistake and not lie? Every other word out of his mouth?

Media is so influential with you guys. I pray you will get a brain and be able to think for yourselves. It's not right Americans are so naive.

In a fast paced news cycle with even faster changing COVID numbers what is the purpose of one of the biggest hot spots to update only weekly?

It's deaths per 100,000 people, Happy! Don't be a moron!
You say that like Florida's aren't on a different universe of bad than California.

Are you ok?

Im referring to raw numbers and Florida is higher. Thoughts? If you're capable.

We're joking?

However we are also judging. Not on skin color but character.

Next stupid question.
Seems to be a pattern and no, you are not judging by character. You are judging by simple affiliation that opposes your 'team.' It is not nearly deep enough to constitute character.

There is also the fact you want to demonize half the nation. At least BL does not go that far.

Today, Desantis said he's not going to give out daily numbers at all, only weekly numbers. What's he trying to hide?
Maybe he's sick of twits using the reporting protocol as a drumbeat to freak his citizens out about a virus that has been around for two years, never become more lethal, and is behaving in its variants exactly the way all other viruses have done? I bet he trusts his biostatistics people to be capable of basic math skills and fully able to add daily reported numbers up into a weekly report. Somehow, I doubt he's hiding mass graves under golf courses or Disney amusement parks.

The media has been on full attack on Florida. Meanwhile, California is seeing a blow up now, no press.

But nobody can compete with the Liberal Northeast states and their massive death counts. New York and New Jersey have been so bad in keeping people alive. Yet, it's Florida that is the enemy? Obvious politics going on.

That's because California isn't banning mask mandates. The governors' of Texas are so determined not to deprive anyone of their personal freedoms, that they are handcuffing local officials ability to follow best public health practices. The freedom not to get a vaccine or wear a mask, is impeding the freedoms of those who want as safe an environment as possible for themselves, their co-workers and their families.

Why should others have the ability to endanger themselves and others, to preserve their freedom to be assholes, or worse, to have been brainwashed into believing the vaccine is harmful.

People are dying because they believe the foreign based propaganda. Everyone I know - 80% of the people in my town have all been vaccinated, and the worst symptoms reports are mild fever or a headache - all of which are gone within 24 hours. Most common are a slightly sore arm, it doesn't hurt unless you poke it. Again gone within 24 hours. No one has become ill, been hospitalized or died because of the vaccine, and I live in a town so small, that if you sneeze downtown at lunchtime, people will be calling to ask if you're OK by dinner.

If thousands were dying, the whole town would be atwitter about it. Especially our little Q Cult.

New York and New Jersey had their outbreaks and high death tolls before the CDC had made testing widely available, and when they didn't even know how to effectively treat the virus. Hospitals staff were re-using PPE due to shortages and poor planning by the Trump Administration - ordering suppliers to sell everything they had to China, and keeping none for the American market.

Seems to be a pattern and no, you are not judging by character. You are judging by simple affiliation that opposes your 'team.' It is not nearly deep enough to constitute character.

There is also the fact you want to demonize half the nation. At least BL does not go that far.
I guess you completely over looked the "we're joking" portion of my post. Who could blame you it was only the very first two words of my reply.

I don't know what else to say except you're either in on the joke or the butt of it.

Other than that I think you're better than this.

At this point, since other "other team" consists entirely of liar, grifters, and bullshit artists, it's hard not to have a low opinion of any one trying to promote their "side" of things.

Republicans are grasping for power at any costs whatsoever. How many people are Abbott and Desantis killing with their insane promotion of right wing lies and bullshit around the wearing of masks, given the current state of the pandemic in both of their states.

What kind of an idiot bans the right of local communities to decide they WANT a mask mandate for their community. Their freedom to do the right thing is being impugned for political reasons, by a governor more interested in building political capital for 2024 than he is in protecting the lives of Floridians.

Now's he's trying to play games with the numbers of those getting sick, and this isn't the first time he's been accused of hiding the real toll of sickness and death in Florida, which is already among the worst in the nation.

None of these graphs look good for DeSantis.

I mean if Cuomo is being impeached for his numbers, what do you think should be happening to Desantis. He has all kinds of resources available - treatments, vaccines, masking and lockdowns and full on testing and PPE supplies which New York never had in the beginning, and yet since last summer, he's has the second worst record in the country - California being first.

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
Gee, you don't think the left was spreading misinformation, do you?

At this point, since other "other team" consists entirely of liar, grifters, and bullshit artists, it's hard not to have a low opinion of any one trying to promote their "side" of things.

Republicans are grasping for power at any costs whatsoever. How many people are Abbott and Desantis killing with their insane promotion of right wing lies and bullshit around the wearing of masks, given the current state of the pandemic in both of their states.

What kind of an idiot bans the right of local communities to decide they WANT a mask mandate for their community. Their freedom to do the right thing is being impugned for political reasons, by a governor more interested in building political capital for 2024 than he is in protecting the lives of Floridians.

Now's he's trying to play games with the numbers of those getting sick, and this isn't the first time he's been accused of hiding the real toll of sickness and death in Florida, which is already among the worst in the nation.

None of these graphs look good for DeSantis.

I mean if Cuomo is being impeached for his numbers, what do you think should be happening to Desantis. He has all kinds of resources available - treatments, vaccines, masking and lockdowns and full on testing and PPE supplies which New York never had in the beginning, and yet since last summer, he's has the second worst record in the country - California being first.
Stop making sense

Mr. Friscus should be no surprise,when the one state South Dakota did not go along with lockdowns the MSM media was posting propaganda that they had the highest death total.

Not according you lying front holes. Every time a Republican makes a mistake, they are liars.

However, they did NOT make a mistake. They were making a political statement in order to embarrass a popular Governor.
this troll indeed has double standards,I bet she is on the suicide hotline watch knowing her hero Cuomo resigned. :auiqs.jpg: this troll would be doing cartweels if Cuomo was a republican but she is depressed sense he is a dem.

Lefty dupes bought it hook, line, and sinker (of course).

CDC admits it DID overcount Florida's COVID cases: Agency revises down state's weekend numbers from 28,000 to 19,000 but offers no explanation after falsely claiming 'record' infections​

View attachment 524448 View attachment 524449

View attachment 524450
CDC spreading propaganda?

No way!

Forum List

Back