CDC Director tests positive for COVID-19

Link to that quote then.
But thanks for admitting Fauci never opposed the mystery jab.
Wow. You sure make a lot of false claims. Please point out where I admitted Fauci never opposed the "mystery jab".

Now that we know you can't do that...here is your link.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday warned against the notion of early emergency use authorization for a potential coronavirus vaccine, explaining that such a step could damage efforts to develop other vaccines."

"One of the potential dangers if you prematurely let a vaccine out is that it would make it difficult, if not impossible, for the other vaccines to enroll people in their trial," he said."~ Fauci

Here is Trump actively undermining the advice from professionals. (In the same article).

"The deep state, or whoever, over at the FDA is making it very difficult for drug companies to get people in order to test the vaccines and therapeutics," Trump tweeted, continuing to push his unfounded theory that there is a "deep state" embedded within the government bureaucracy working against his reelection." ~ DJT

And?

You hide a mountain of failures under a single point.

CHIExoWW8AAKRvg.jpg
It's a pretty significant point but your meme is cute.

They must have changed that for the flu vaccine.

I raise you two weeks to flatten the curve to...

"…when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Maybe if Trump had licked Xi's boots a little more china would have gotten a better handle on it? Ivanka's patents ain't cheap yah know.

"China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away."

Before covid, you got a flu shot, nobody called it a vaccine, same with Tetanus. Since the Pfizer and Moderna death shots, everything is a vaccine. Especially if it doesn't work.

You tell us why the government forced people to get the jab against their will, shitforbrains.

I will do that as soon as you find some links to your scientific superiors saying the vaccine stops any chance of getting COVID.

Or are you saying that Joe Biden is your scientific superior? That would be a tad embarrassing for you if that is the case.

I will do that as soon as you find some links to your scientific superiors saying the vaccine stops any chance of getting COVID.

Or are you saying that Joe Biden is your scientific superior? That would be a tad embarrassing for you if that is the case.

Well if it isn't Golfing "just touched myself" Gator. How are you?

Everything was supposed to be perfected after the 2020 election. Ask April Ryan and Jim Acosta and others at press conferences. You need to pay for your accusations that are not true.

Forum List

Back