🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC lowering childrens early speech standards

It's because of the masks. A child can't learn to speak properly if he or she can't see the face of the person who's talking to them. The CDC caused this with their mask mandates, it's surprising they don't have a clue why children aren't learning to speak.

Masks in class -- how damaging to child development?.
The study that informed the CDC made no mention of that, nor did they mention that there has been any significant recent change.

What they did mention was the need to eliminate false positives when diagnosng autism spectrum disorders found in years of data.

Nice article! Maybe try reading it....

"
A 2021 study demonstrated that infants were able to recognize unique words through a mask, just as well as without. But according to another, conducted in France, masks can interfere with learning to read among children with learning difficulties.

In general, research remains rare on the subject. But, says Paul, "I really do not see any cause for alarm."

I'm getting pretty sick of you turds posting articles you don't actually read.

Aw, poor little guy likes his narrative more than he likes reality.
It's really sad that your extreme partisanship has reduced you to thinking Biden is eloquent.

It's one of those chicken/egg things. Are you such a partisan because you are so abysmally stupid, or did your abysmal stupidity result in your being such a partisan?

It's really sad that your extreme partisanship has reduced you to thinking Biden is eloquent.
I never stated or implied that. See what you did there? You invented something literally out of thin air in order to keep yourself in a Perpetual state of baby agitation. Pretty sad behavior for a grown man.

And he knows many, many more big words too. That alone is a PLUS.
"“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure," -- Joe Biden.

I realize you are quite the retarded, boy child, but ""trunalimunumampzure is not ACTUALLY a word.

Why is CDC lowering early speech standards for children?

Firstly, coming from that far right fascist rag, it doesn't surprise me.

Secondly, those new assessments are strictly for children with learning difficulties to help them adjust to the real world.
They are republicans.

The Covidian Cult--aka Democrats--had their two years of "fun". Now it's our turn to make them live with their neuroses. It won't be pretty for them, but it will be necessary.

Forum List

Back