CDC: Southerners 'Racism' And 'Homophobia' Cause Gay Mens High HIV Rates (Utter Bullshit)

Here is a thought....you bugger someone in the rear and they are HIV positive (or vice versa) odds are you get HIV. Duh

Are they really trying to say that one person's thoughts cause another person, they don't know, to change their behavior?

One of the reasons why it's difficult for me to support gays is NOT their physical sex life itself; it's their perpetual victim mentality that refuses to take any responsibility for any mistakes. Homophobes DIDN'T put a gun to gays' heads and force them to constantly fuck numerous strangers without a condom! AIDS is such an easily preventable disease that its proliferation among the gay community proves that most gays are extremely stupid and ignorant.....as if their love of a homosexual bloodbath like Islam didn't prove that already. So many adult gay men remind me of dumb, shallow, gum-snapping idiot young girls I knew in junior high school - no brains of any kind.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
One of the reasons why it's difficult for me to support gays is NOT their physical sex life itself; it's their perpetual victim mentality that refuses to take any responsibility for any mistakes. Homophobes DIDN'T put a gun to gays' heads and force them to constantly fuck numerous strangers without a condom! AIDS is such an easily preventable disease that its proliferation among the gay community proves that most gays are extremely stupid and ignorant.....as if their love of a homosexual bloodbath like Islam didn't prove that already. So many adult gay men remind me of dumb, shallow, gum-snapping idiot young girls I knew in junior high school - no brains of any kind.
Look, the bottom line is they are mentally ill. They need to be deported to an ISIS haven

But, but, but, racism, homophobia cause me to go underground when I stick my cock up some dudes ass !!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Here's a thought, if it's so bad, move to a big city where you feel more accepted !

No, I would rather whine on my ass and beg for pity down here in the south !

And if you think these faggots aren't influencing straights, especially straight women...guess again!

They have this movement now called "#ShoutYourStatus" where women brag about having STD's, shouting out their pride in being infected with herpes, syphliss, crabs, gonasyphilherpeaids...

Right-wing trolls attack #ShoutYourStatus campaign: “American feminists now feel the need to brag about what stds they’ve caught”

I had a big part in making this Salon article come about. Lol *bows right to left*

And if you think these faggots aren't influencing straights, especially straight women...guess again!

They have this movement now called "#ShoutYourStatus" where women brag about having STD's, shouting out their pride in being infected with herpes, syphliss, crabs, gonasyphilherpeaids...

Right-wing trolls attack #ShoutYourStatus campaign: “American feminists now feel the need to brag about what stds they’ve caught”

I had a big part in making this Salon article come about. Lol *bows right to left*

Just checked out your link. Amazing shit right there ! Glad you trolled their asses ! :beer:

Just checked out your link. Amazing shit right there ! Glad you trolled their asses ! :beer:
Gotta do what you gotta do.

But, but, but, racism, homophobia cause me to go underground when I stick my cock up some dudes ass !!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Here's a thought, if it's so bad, move to a big city where you feel more accepted !

No, I would rather whine on my ass and beg for pity down here in the south !
Now just plain anger will make them go underground.

Let me take a minute to say every poster in here so far is a beautiful testament to the ability of decent people to join together and tell the leftist slime that they will never take our country alive.

That's alright. You're on the right side of the issue. Even though your motivations are not completely the same as others here. You're cool with me so far.

If people once again accepted the truth that homosexuality was a mental illness, and started treating it AGAIN with psychiatric therapy, then the problem might begin to be gotten under control. But, the fags have brow beat, shouted down and demonized anyone who dares to speak the ugly truth about them for so long, everyone is scared of saying or doing anything that makes sense.

Homosexuality is a disgusting sexual perversion, and needs to be addressed as such.

Last edited:
This is kind of like when liberals blamed Reagan for the HIV epidemic, as if they expected him to personally put condoms on gays who otherwise would have shunned using them. NO religious people, no racists, no nobody causes anyone else to take it up the ass without condoms despite all the information out there that that is the NUMBER ONE WAY TO GET HIV.

If people once again accepted the truth that homosexuality was a mental illness, and started treating it AGAIN with psychiatric therapy, then the problem might begin to be gotten under control. But, the fags have brow beat, shouted down and demonized anyone who dares to speak the ugly truth about them for so long, everyone is scared of saying or doing anything that makes sense.

Homosexuality is a disgusting sexual perversion, and needs to be addressed as such.
Well said.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Look, the bottom line is they are mentally ill. They need to be deported to an ISIS haven

In the case of mental illness, I feel pity. As hypocritical as the gay community is, I'm humane enough I don't wish death and suffering on them. I just wish they'd wake up and start using common sense.

Forum List

Back