Cdc Warning: Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

How come your story comes from here instead of the CDC?:
WesternJournalism.com
WesternJournalism.com is a blogging platform built for conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters by the Western Center for Journalism (WCJ).
refute the premise....
If it's a lie, prove it...if it's true, the source doesn't matter.....

:lol:

That's not how it works, kid.

The burden of proof is on the positive claim. It's your job to prove your point - not ours to disprove it.

WesternJournalism.com
WesternJournalism.com is a blogging platform built for conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters by the Western Center for Journalism (WCJ).
refute the premise....

The burden of proof is on the positive claim. It's your job to prove your point - not ours to disprove it.
yep. the onus is on OP to provide valid sourcing WHICH westernJournaism.com IS NOT :rofl:

WesternJournalism.com
refute the premise....

Settle down, son..I made no claims at all...
...the poster listed his source..the other poster denied the information was true but instead of offering proof, he attacked the source...while carefully avoiding the actual issue...

If you say someone is a liar you have to prove it...son...now make yourself useful... run along and "moderate" something.

WesternJournalism.com
refute the premise....

yep. the onus is on OP to provide valid sourcing WHICH westernJournaism.com IS NOT :rofl:

Just prove the information isn't true .....otherwise..it's true...

WesternJournalism.com
refute the premise....

ummm..... no. Thats not the way grown-ups debate. :eusa_hand: OP said the CDC said such & such & provided a link from a hack site instead of the CDC.

I'd be willing to wager dollars to donuts that Lovebears65 got that link from some hack clearinghouse page like Drudge or Breitbart :tinfoil:

Last edited:
An estimated 10 million to 15 million cases of enteroviral infection occur in U.S. children each year. At least 100 enteroviruses are described, typically classified into one of five groups: polioviruses, Coxsackie A viruses, Coxsackie B viruses, echoviruses and enteroviruses, and four different species (A-D) based on RNA-related sequencing.
Enterovirus 68 was first described in four California children with respiratory tract infection in 1962 and was classified in 1967 as enterovirus species D. Over the next 36 years, disease caused by EV-D68 was reported infrequently, and it was thought to be one of the rarest subtypes. Between 2008 and 2010, small clusters of disease were reported in the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands and the Philippines. All cases were associated with significant respiratory tract infection.

Notice the infection pattern? Small clusters. The issue here is the TRANSMISSION VECTOR. When we see a NATIONAL outbreak then we need to understand why we no longer see small clusters. How is the disease appearing all over the country so suddenly? That's never happened before.

An estimated 10 million to 15 million cases of enteroviral infection occur in U.S. children each year. At least 100 enteroviruses are described, typically classified into one of five groups: polioviruses, Coxsackie A viruses, Coxsackie B viruses, echoviruses and enteroviruses, and four different species (A-D) based on RNA-related sequencing.
Enterovirus 68 was first described in four California children with respiratory tract infection in 1962 and was classified in 1967 as enterovirus species D. Over the next 36 years, disease caused by EV-D68 was reported infrequently, and it was thought to be one of the rarest subtypes. Between 2008 and 2010, small clusters of disease were reported in the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands and the Philippines. All cases were associated with significant respiratory tract infection.

Notice the infection pattern? Small clusters. The issue here is the TRANSMISSION VECTOR. When we see a NATIONAL outbreak then we need to understand why we no longer see small clusters. How is the disease appearing all over the country so suddenly? That's never happened before.

its all the Mexican illegals in Japan

Enterovirus 68 was first described in four California children with respiratory tract infection in 1962 and was classified in 1967 as enterovirus species D. Over the next 36 years, disease caused by EV-D68 was reported infrequently, and it was thought to be one of the rarest subtypes. Between 2008 and 2010, small clusters of disease were reported in the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands and the Philippines. All cases were associated with significant respiratory tract infection

Never before?

riiiiiight.

WesternJournalism.com
refute the premise....

Settle down, son..I made no claims at all...
...the poster listed his source..the other poster denied the information was true but instead of offering proof, he attacked the source...while carefully avoiding the actual issue...

If you say someone is a liar you have to prove it...son...now make yourself useful... run along and "moderate" something.

Go read the article. The title makes a claim and the body of the text doesn't support the claim, nor does the CDC link. It would have been big news if true, both because of the medical significance and also for the revelation that the Obama Administration had STOPPED playing politics with the issue.

Infiltrator children being introduced into communities all over the country and then suddenly outbreaks of EV-D68 are appearing everywhere with no identified method of transmission certainly makes for a solid circumstantial case for the infiltrator children being the transmission mechanism. Obama playing politics with people's health by not addressing this concern is something we're all aware of. If CDC had actually stated waht the OP claims, this would be big news, but it's not big news.

refute the premise....

ummm..... no. Thats not the way grown-ups debate. :eusa_hand: OP said the CDC said such & such & provided a link from a hack site instead of the CDC.

I'd be willing to wager dollars to donuts that Lovebears65 got that link from some hack clearinghouse page like Drudge or Breitbart :tinfoil:

I'm not interested in your dollars or donuts..or any other evasions...
If the info is accurate, the source doesn't matter...

refute the premise....

It's not the slightest bit accurate. Did you bother to actually read the linked article, or just the headline?

A
CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.
and there it is the race card. Didn't take long. The CDC is the one saying this. So I guess they are racist too. Liberals really have any argument so they have throw the race card

It's not the slightest bit accurate. Did you bother to actually read the linked article, or just the headline?
it's perfectly accurate. What are you talking about?

Did you actually read the article in the OP?

Which part is inaccurate?

The headline.

You'd have to actually read the article to understand why.

"
A
CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.
and there it is the race card. Didn't take long. The CDC is the one saying this. So I guess they are racist too. Liberals really have any argument so they have throw the race card
Your *cough* "source" is from a site run by the guy who co-produced the Willie Horton ad. :thup:

Floyd G. Brown - SourceWatch

Brown is described as an "ultra-conservative" who "remains proud of the 1988 Willie Horton ad, widely denounced as racist pandering" by The Public Eye.[8] Brown is "perhaps best known as being one of the major architects, along with Lee Atwater, behind the infamous and racist Willie Horton ad that some credit to George H.W. Bush winning the presidency in 1988," Bryan Pfeifer wrote February 5, 2007, in The UWM Post, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student newspaper.[9]
\end thread

The headline.

You'd have to actually read the article to understand why.
Which headline? The article or the OP?

Forum List

Back