Cdc Warning: Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.

"Although it’s received very little mainstream media coverage, the current outbreak of EV-D68 is common to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua, three countries where a bulk of the illegal immigrant children come from. These unaccompanied illegal immigrant children have been allowed into the nation’s school systems without medical screenings and without required vaccinations."

Read more at CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools
Please link to a CDC web page warning that immigrant children could be spreading this virus.

CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.

"Although it’s received very little mainstream media coverage, the current outbreak of EV-D68 is common to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua, three countries where a bulk of the illegal immigrant children come from. These unaccompanied illegal immigrant children have been allowed into the nation’s school systems without medical screenings and without required vaccinations."

Read more at CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools
Please link to a CDC web page warning that immigrant children could be spreading this virus.
There isn't one.

You fucking bigot.

There isn't one.
Thus the topic title and the article title are complete fabrications. The dipshit topic starter parroted a lie without using even two brains cells for critical thinking.

RW's ... there aren't enough facts on the planet to convince them the original post is nothing but bullshit ...good job Frankie !

you F'n idiot.

The CDC doesn't warn that this comes from illegals at all. The author of the article promotes that the government and CDC is covering this up because they feel it's coming from there.

Your title and the title of the article is a lie... as usual.

Also Ebola coming from isil? You are mentally retarded....you are a literal burden on society.

You fucking bigot.
LMAO..namecalling...:rolleyes:

not caused by...carried by....
Well, I'm not sure describing a person as a bigot after they make a racist remark is name calling, but whatever.

Clusters of Acute Respiratory Illness Associated with Human Enterovirus 68 --- Asia Europe and United States 2008--2010

You fucking bigot.

yep. He used the same hack link that OP did :lol:

In OP's defense, she is a known partisan tool :( At least I condemn BOTH parties as essentially being two sides of the same coin (working for the same people & it aint us.)

Why in the world would Obama's CDC come out and sat that he's a bioterrorist for dispersing these disease vectors into our schools?

You fucking bigot.

Well, I'm not sure describing a person as a bigot after they make a racist remark is name calling, but whatever.

Clusters of Acute Respiratory Illness Associated with Human Enterovirus 68 --- Asia Europe and United States 2008--2010

I didn't see any "racist" remarks in the OP...what are you talking about now?

Why didn't Bernie Madoff's accountant out him as a fraud?

Why didn't Enron's CEO mention they were a fraud....all this and other stupid question for g5000

The CDC doesn't warn that this comes from illegals at all. The author of the article promotes that the government and CDC is covering this up because they feel it's coming from there.

Your title and the title of the article is a lie... as usual.

Also Ebola coming from isil? You are mentally retarded....you are a literal burden on society.

If they said it comes from illegals, the same ones Obama secretly dispersed throughout the USA, it means Obama is a bioterrorist

Why didn't Bernie Madoff's accountant out him as a fraud?

Why didn't Enron's CEO mention they were a fraud....all this and other stupid question for g5000
They are stupid questions, all right. :laugh:

Why in the world would Obama's CDC come out and sat that he's a bioterrorist for dispersing these disease vectors into our schools?

Why doesn't the government disclose that Obama is an alien lizard being?

Christ, it just does not get more retarded than what we are seeing from the rubes in this topic.

How to construct a self-contained mass delusion:

Step One: Form a completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Step Two: Add another layer to the tard onion by claiming the government is covering up the conspiracy.

Step Three: Explain that the reason the government does not disclose the conspiracy is because it is a conspiracy.

Step Four: Spoon feed to the rubes.

Christ, it just does not get more retarded than what we are seeing from the rubes in this topic.

Step One: Form a completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Step Two: Add another layer to the tard onion by claiming the government is covering up the conspiracy.

Step Three: Explain that the reason the government does not disclose the conspiracy is because it is a conspiracy.

Step Three: Spoon feed to the rubes.
I know right? :p

You fucking bigot.

you don't find a totally unsubstantiated opinion that the entrovirus is spread by illegal alien children and ebola is spread by Isis to be bigotry? whattahevah.

1> Obama is an alien lizard being and the darkie immigrant children are the cause of this virus going around.

2> The FBI/CIA/NSA are covering up Obama's lizard origin, and the CDC is covering up the darkie immigrant virus origin.

3> You don't expect the FBI/CIA/NSA and CDC to actually come clean about all this, do you?

4> Stay tuned to this channel for more important facts. We are the ones you can trust.

The government covered up the Watergate break-in. That is how you know they are covering up Obama is a lizard and the immigrant kids caused this virus.

Simple logic, people!

You fucking bigot.

you don't find a totally unsubstantiated opinion that the entrovirus is spread by illegal alien children and ebola is spread by Isis to be bigotry? whattahevah.

Oh..now you've changed "racist" to "bigotry"...Keep revising...Keep moving the goal posts....LMAO...

One should not blame the poster of this OP for stating that the CDC is blaming this virus on immigrant children. He obviously can not read.

Forum List

Back