Cdc Warning: Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.
LMAO..namecalling...:rolleyes:

not caused by...carried by....
Well, I'm not sure describing a person as a bigot after they make a racist remark is name calling, but whatever.

Clusters of Acute Respiratory Illness Associated with Human Enterovirus 68 --- Asia Europe and United States 2008--2010

I didn't see any "racist" remarks in the OP...what are you talking about now?
you don't find a totally unsubstantiated opinion that the entrovirus is spread by illegal alien children and ebola is spread by Isis to be bigotry? whattahevah.

Oh..now you've changed "racist" to "bigotry"...Keep revising...Keep moving the goal posts....LMAO...
Racism is state sponsored policy to effectuate desires of bigots. Lovebears posted a bigoted thread suggesting the govt take actions against alien CHILDREN to appease his/her bigoted ideas.

Now are you really sure you want to suggest that's appropriate? Choose wisely. And don't try to hide behind semantics with me.

Why didn't Bernie Madoff's accountant out him as a fraud?

Why didn't Enron's CEO mention they were a fraud....all this and other stupid question for g5000
They are stupid questions, all right. :laugh:

Why in the world would Obama's CDC come out and sat that he's a bioterrorist for dispersing these disease vectors into our schools?

Why doesn't the government disclose that Obama is an alien lizard being?

yeah it's only a coincidence that EV-D68 blossoms immediately AFTER Obama secretly dispersed the disease vectors into our schools

Drink up!

LMAO..namecalling...:rolleyes:

not caused by...carried by....
Well, I'm not sure describing a person as a bigot after they make a racist remark is name calling, but whatever.

Clusters of Acute Respiratory Illness Associated with Human Enterovirus 68 --- Asia Europe and United States 2008--2010

you don't find a totally unsubstantiated opinion that the entrovirus is spread by illegal alien children and ebola is spread by Isis to be bigotry? whattahevah.

Oh..now you've changed "racist" to "bigotry"...Keep revising...Keep moving the goal posts....LMAO...
Racism is state sponsored policy to effectuate desires of bigots. Lovebears posted a bigoted thread suggesting the govt take actions against alien CHILDREN to appease his/her bigoted ideas.

Now are you really sure you want to suggest that's appropriate? Choose wisely. And don't try to hide behind semantics with me.

Closing the border to prevent illegals who haven't been screened for diseases from entering is now "racism" and "bigotry"...got it...

LMAO..and you caution me about "hiding behind semantics"?
Priceless!
Thanks for the laugh.

Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading Intelligence to Right Wingers ..

nah, not a chance, RW's aren't capable of intelligence.

Closing the border to prevent illegals who haven't been screened for diseases from entering is now "racism" and "bigotry"...got it...

Priceless!
Thanks for the laugh.
Fine, you've proven yourself a bigot. Congratulations, though I thought it well within your reach.

So you liberals think the CDC is lying ok.. Yes this is not a new sickness but we have not seen an outbreak for a long times. I guess its a coincidence all this outbreak all over the US after we got this influx of illegals children who are now in our schools. I understand they need to go to school but make sure they are not carrying diseases.
The headline at your link is the lie, and you are a lie. The CDC said no such thing.

CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
The CDC doesn't warn that this comes from illegals at all. The author of the article promotes that the government and CDC is covering this up because they feel it's coming from there.

Your title and the title of the article is a lie... as usual.

Also Ebola coming from isil? You are mentally retarded....you are a literal burden on society.

If they said it comes from illegals, the same ones Obama secretly dispersed throughout the USA, it means Obama is a bioterrorist

they don't....and you are dumb

Priceless!
Thanks for the laugh.
Fine, you've proven yourself a bigot. Congratulations, though I thought it well within your reach.

LMAO...I'm a "bigot" for wanting to close the border to prevent illegals from infiltrating?..Ok...whatever...you're pretty funny.

A doctor in Colorado told me to get immunized for the Hepatitis strain not part of the usual shots since he said illegals were spreading it working in the food industry.

There has also been a rise in TB cases in the US with the influx of illegals.

But liberal scum don't care about the public health of Americans when they see winning elections as their end state.

Priceless!
Thanks for the laugh.

LMAO...I'm a "bigot" for wanting to close the border to prevent illegals from infiltrating?..Ok...whatever...you're pretty funny.
You are a bigot if you are blaming immigrants for the virus outbreak without evidence. Got it now, tard?

A doctor in Colorado told me to get vaccinated for rabies... foaming at the mouth RW outbreak ... NATIONWIDE ALERT !!

Forum List

Back