Cdc Warning: Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

It's not the slightest bit accurate. Did you bother to actually read the linked article, or just the headline?
it's perfectly accurate. What are you talking about?

Did you actually read the article in the OP?
Which part is inaccurate?

The headline.

You'd have to actually read the article to understand why.
Which headline? The article or the OP?

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

it's perfectly accurate. What are you talking about?

The headline.

Um, both.

It's the same headline.
there's no problem, then. It's accurate.

The headline.

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

No, it's not. The CDC has not "warned" about immigrant children spreading this "mystery virus" (that was discovered in 1968).

The headline.

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

You're playing a losing hand here. The OP title was a lie, the website title was a lie, text of the article didn't support the headline and neither did the CDC. Treat this like NBC News making up stuff about Zimmerman, in other words, a lie.

You don't gain anything by defending a lie. Best fold your hand and move on to real liberal idiocy, there's plenty of it.

The headline.

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

You're playing a losing hand here. The OP title was a lie, the website title was a lie, text of the article didn't support the headline and neither did the CDC. Treat this like NBC News making up stuff about Zimmerman, in other words, a lie.

You don't gain anything by defending a lie. Best fold your hand and move on to real liberal idiocy, there's plenty of it.

I know. You're right. I even looked up the CDC health alerts to make sure... I was just agitating and running him in circles for my own amusement....giving him a dose of his own medicine.

The headline.

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

I know. You're right. I even looked up the CDC health alerts to make sure... I was just agitating and running him in circles for my own amusement....giving him a dose of his own medicine.

:lol:

Making a fool out of yourself isn't giving me a taste of my own medicine.

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

running you in circles and making you dance amuses me somewhat but I'm done with you for now...Do something productive...go "moderate" something, why don't you?

Um, both.

It's the same headline.

running you in circles and making you dance amuses me somewhat but I'm done with you for now..run along and "moderate" something, why don't you?

It is amusing to watch you try and convince everyone that you meant to look like a fool.

running you in circles and making you dance amuses me somewhat but I'm done with you for now..run along and "moderate" something, why don't you?

It is amusing to watch you try and convince everyone that you meant to look like a fool.
Dance puppet!
Dance for me!
:dance:

Dance puppet!
Dance for me!
:dance:

I thought you were "done with me"?

Who's making who dance, exactly?

How old is this Rotagilla n00b? :laugh:

he declares himself the winner contrary to all facts. There is a reason OP has abandoned this thread. :eusa_whistle: Her source made the DailyKos look tame by comparison lol

Just prove the information isn't true .....otherwise..it's true...

Wow. You seriously need a course in logic. I am not kidding. This is one of the dumbest things you could possibly say.

Wow. You seriously need a course in logic. I am not kidding. This is one of the dumbest things you could possibly say.
You're way behind.
Unfortunately, you are so unfamiliar with the ways of logic that you don't even realize just how ignorant you are.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You bigots have not tried to even provide a shred of evidence to support your ridiculous claim. Even worse, this topic attempted to manufacture a bold faced LIE to support your bogus assertions.

So it is YOU who are way behind. By lying, you are all now moving backwards.

You're way behind.
Unfortunately, you are so unfamiliar with the ways of logic that you don't even realize just how ignorant you are.

Fascinating..Do go on.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You bigots have not tried to even provide a shred of evidence to support your ridiculous claim. Even worse, this topic attempted to manufacture a bold faced LIE to support your bogus assertions.

So it is YOU who are way behind. By lying, you are all now moving backwards.

xgb2hv.jpg

Preserving the lie for posterity.

CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.

"Although it’s received very little mainstream media coverage, the current outbreak of EV-D68 is common to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua, three countries where a bulk of the illegal immigrant children come from. These unaccompanied illegal immigrant children have been allowed into the nation’s school systems without medical screenings and without required vaccinations."

Read more at CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Forum List

Back