Ceasefire UN US negotiated

If it last 24 hours I will be surprised.

Me too.

Hamas will start firing again and it will be well before the ceasefire ends.

Hope the Isreali's kick the shit out of them.

As for those "poor" Palesinians?? Seems to me they elected Hamas to run thier little country and I'm sure they all knew that Hamas has sworn to wipe the Isreali's off the planet and would do anything to make that happen. That includes dead civilians which they could care less about.

Boo Hoo for em. You reap what you sow.

Me too.

As for those "poor" Palesinians?? Seems to me they elected Hamas to run thier little country and I'm sure they all knew that Hamas has sworn to wipe the Isreali's off the planet and would do anything to make that happen. That includes dead civilians which they could care less about.

Palestinians must be freed from Hamas; that "vote" was not free. Hamas holds all in its grip of terror.

Palestinians must be freed from Hamas; that "vote" was not free. Hamas holds all in its grip of terror.
Actually, the vote was overseen by the U.N. and declared to be legitimate and fair.

But the U.S. and Israel didn't like the winner and labeled Hamas a terrorist group.

And that's when the Zionists started their illegal blockade of Gaza. .. :doubt:

Me too.

Well they shouldn't have voted them in.

Of course I'm sure many of the poor Palestinians agree with Hamas and would like to wipe Isreal off the fact of the earth.

I have no sympathy for those idiots. They are getting exactly what they voted for.

Actually, the vote was overseen by the U.N. and declared to be legitimate and fair.

But the U.S. and Israel didn't like the winner and labeled Hamas a terrorist group.

Hamas is a terrorist group. Ask the Isreali civilians who've had loved ones killed by your "non terrorist" Hamas.

Hamas is a terrorist group. Ask the Isreali civilians who've had loved ones killed by your "non terrorist" Hamas.

As Jillian pointed out, why argue with Holocaust deniers? Hamas is terrorist, no matter how well they used the facade of being Palestinian representatives.

war-crimes-in-gaza.jpg

Hamas pulled a coup. You can't escape that. The blockade came later. You can't escape that either.

Hamas pulled a coup. You can't escape that. The blockade came later. You can't escape that either.

The Hamas/Fatah war seems forgotten.

The Hamas/Fatah war seems forgotten.

It's willfully ignored. Not forgotten. It interrupts his narrative.

CNN has interviewed representatives of the 3 sides--Hamas, Palestine and Israel-- to no avail.

Presumably there will be further talks in Cairo--today? --near future. The ability to listen to all sides and not lose your mind cannot be overrated.

As Jillian pointed out, why argue with Holocaust deniers? Hamas is terrorist, no matter how well they used the facade of being Palestinian representatives.
Exactly what does doubting the alleged Holocaust have to do with the Israeli siege on Gaza?? .... :cool:

Insanity casts doubts on all thoughts of the INSANE.

FACT: The arabs put in with the countries they thought would exterminate the Jews TWICE! And TWICE the arabs lost. WW1/11.
Then the LON's decided enough is enough with these fucking loser sand monkeys and thus the State of Israel was formed.
The world has been rubbing the arabs face in it ever since.
In 1967 basically every arab in the region attacked Israel and the sand monkeys got their collective asses handed to them.
This will never change. And THAT FACT is what has the arabs so pissed off.
Every Jew on the planet could move to Wyoming today and in a week the arabs would be shooting rockets into downtown Cheyenne.
'Jew-hate' is part of an arab's genetic code.

Hamas needs to be destroyed completely. If hama intends to take civilians with them, so be it. That's the way it is. Chances are those civilians killed today are the hamas of tomorrow.

Forum List

Back