🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cecil the Lion and the Cultural Perils of Internet Outrage

The answer is simple, designate San Francisco and New York City as Sanctuary Cities for lion prides. Bring a few dozen prides to each city and let them enjoy freedom and safety.

It's a perfect solution and absolutely guaranteed to make the world a better place.

maxresdefault.jpg

these anti-hunters. I don't know if they ever think about the crap they get all bent over. I swear. it's ridiculous

I can't think of their names now. But they were famous for using lions and tigers in their act. did OK for many years. UNTIL one turned on them and killed one of them.

what don't you people get?

Stephanie is just outraged because the "doctored" Planned Parenthood videos aren't evoking maximum outrage and dominating the headlines.

I can't think of their names now. But they were famous for using lions and tigers in their act. did OK for many years. UNTIL one turned on them and killed one of them.

what don't you people get?

Seigfreid and Roy.

It was a tiger. I understand that lions can be tamed, but tigers will never truly tame. Lions are social animals, tigers are not.

Stephanie is just outraged because the "doctored" Planned Parenthood videos aren't evoking maximum outrage and dominating the headlines.

Outrage hit maximum levels awhile back. As for the headlines? The biased left controlled media is asleep at the wheel

these anti-hunters. I don't know if they ever think about the crap they get all bent over. I swear. it's ridiculous

I honestly don't know why anyone would want to hunt a lion, or any predator. But the sheer evil of the left is both comical and frightening.
Why? Around here we hunt predators for a number of reasons. First to keep them from killing off our cattle, dogs, and children. Second to strengthen them. Animals that are left to propagate with no predators at all, quickly become a weak species.

I honestly don't know why anyone would want to hunt a lion, or any predator. But the sheer evil of the left is both comical and frightening.

well for one. They are the king of the jungle as they say. and are hardly challenged or killed by other animals. so the herds has to be culled down somehow. not that lions are that over populated from what I hear. but I agree with you. I will eat hunted meat, like moose when I lived in Alaska, but I can't hunt them. just my choice.

Why? Around here we hunt predators for a number of reasons. First to keep them from killing off our cattle, dogs, and children. Second to strengthen them. Animals that are left to propagate with no predators at all, quickly become a weak species.

The left would have had heart attacks at coyote hunts that took place where I grew up. They were great fun :)

The left would have had heart attacks at coyote hunts that took place where I grew up. They were great fun :)
There is a duty placed on the apex hunter (humans) that many people just don't and probably will never understand. To many people have grown up sheltered in their hovels eating nothing but pre-packaged food.

I understand that. Killing lions, tigers, and bears (oh my) doesn't fall into those reasons.

I can't see killing for pleasure. For food, and for protection - sure, but for pleasure?

There is a duty placed on the apex hunter (humans) that many people just don't and probably will never understand.

I grew up with it. Some of my fondest memories are of hunting with my Dad.

oh heck, you saw them go ape shit over how Sarah Palin ok'd a wolf hunt. they had her in a helicopter shooting wolves. what they don't understand is ALAKSA is huge with a lot of land not populated with humans. and they were killing off a lot of the moose people up there LIVE OFF OF for food.... it's was just sad.

I have an Australian Dingo as a pet. One of my great fears was that someone would think she was a coyote and try to hurt her. She could never be fenced. She stays home more now, she's getting old. But people still ask if she is coyote. Real coyotes fear her and submit, as does every dog in the area.

There is a duty placed on the apex hunter (humans) that many people just don't and probably will never understand. To many people have grown up sheltered in their hovels eating nothing but pre-packaged food.

that last part is it in a nut shell. I grew up on a farm and saw stuff that would curl some of these people nose hairs. maybe they should be required by a law to go see it. LOL

I understand that. Killing lions, tigers, and bears (oh my) doesn't fall into those reasons.

I can't see killing for pleasure. For food, and for protection - sure, but for pleasure?

It's great fun to go out in the woods and hunt. The more dangerous the game you are hunting, the greater the adrenaline rush. Just being honest. Many people pay for hunts. I've paid for fishing guides a couple times in new locations to learn the area. I would certainly consider an African safari as a great hunting expedition. Culling an old lion out of a pride that is fat dumb and happy is probably a good thing for the strength of the pride. If I'm wrong please educate me.

oh heck, you saw them go ape shit over how Sarah Palin ok'd a wolf hunt. they had her in a helicopter shooting wolves. what they don't understand is ALAKSA is huge with a lot of land not populated with humans. and they were killing off a lot of the moose people up there LIVE OFF OF for food.... it's was just sad.

During coyote hunts it was thrilling to see them hit a coyote from upwards to 250 yards. The left loons of the time bitched and moaned but didn't realize how much damage coyotes do.

During coyote hunts it was thrilling to see them hit a coyote from upwards to 250 yards. The left loons of the time bitched and moaned but didn't realize how much damage coyotes do.

oh my gawd, coyote and wolf packs are vicious and ugly what they do to other animals. they have to have seen it on television. I don't know about some people. it's head shaking.

oh my gawd, coyote and wolf packs are vicious and ugly what they do to other animals. they have to have seen it on television. I don't know about some people. it's head shaking.
I think we have a lesbian love connection in the making here.

Forum List

Back