🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cecil the Lion and the Cultural Perils of Internet Outrage

Why? Around here we hunt predators for a number of reasons. First to keep them from killing off our cattle, dogs, and children. Second to strengthen them. Animals that are left to propagate with no predators at all, quickly become a weak species.

The left would have had heart attacks at coyote hunts that took place where I grew up. They were great fun :)

oh heck, you saw them go ape shit over how Sarah Palin ok'd a wolf hunt. they had her in a helicopter shooting wolves. what they don't understand is ALAKSA is huge with a lot of land not populated with humans. and they were killing off a lot of the moose people up there LIVE OFF OF for food.... it's was just sad.

During coyote hunts it was thrilling to see them hit a coyote from upwards to 250 yards. The left loons of the time bitched and moaned but didn't realize how much damage coyotes do.

oh my gawd, coyote and wolf packs are vicious and ugly what they do to other animals. they have to have seen it on television. I don't know about some people. it's head shaking.
I think we have a lesbian love connection in the making here.

I didn't know you were female, much less a lesbo. Who has your interest?

Stupid fool, you came, I saw....and bitch slapped you once again

The left would have had heart attacks at coyote hunts that took place where I grew up. They were great fun :)

I have an Australian Dingo as a pet. One of my great fears was that someone would think she was a coyote and try to hurt her. She could never be fenced. She stays home more now, she's getting old. But people still ask if she is coyote. Real coyotes fear her and submit, as does every dog in the area.
Put a bright orange collar on her I don't know a hunter that will shoot a pet dog on purpose.

I have an Australian Dingo as a pet. One of my great fears was that someone would think she was a coyote and try to hurt her. She could never be fenced. She stays home more now, she's getting old. But people still ask if she is coyote. Real coyotes fear her and submit, as does every dog in the area.

Coyotes breed with domestic dogs and they call them coy dogs. Vicious and no fear of man. It was special when you got a coy dog.

oh heck, you saw them go ape shit over how Sarah Palin ok'd a wolf hunt. they had her in a helicopter shooting wolves. what they don't understand is ALAKSA is huge with a lot of land not populated with humans. and they were killing off a lot of the moose people up there LIVE OFF OF for food.... it's was just sad.

During coyote hunts it was thrilling to see them hit a coyote from upwards to 250 yards. The left loons of the time bitched and moaned but didn't realize how much damage coyotes do.

oh my gawd, coyote and wolf packs are vicious and ugly what they do to other animals. they have to have seen it on television. I don't know about some people. it's head shaking.
I think we have a lesbian love connection in the making here.

I didn't know you were female, much less a lesbo. Who has your interest?

Stupid fool, you came, I saw....and bitch slapped you once again
The only bitch-slapping going on in your pathetic life is when the hubby comes home drunk from the bar and catches you and Staph playing lick lick with each other.

You're past annoying, fool. You're also off topic and I will report you each time you do this. It's called trolling with no thread content

I believe it should be outlawed to kill animals for sport, but to get this worked up about it. Threatening the life of a person for it, is lefty nutters solution.

Oh so you're doing that thing again where you are more upset at the reaction people have from killing the lion MORE than you are upset at actually KILLING the lion.

That old trick. Example: I agree WallStreet is taking us all for a ride bu bu but Look at the Protestors!! WTF are THEY DOING?

Wrong nutter, I think the whole story is absolutely stupid. Killing animals for the sake of killing is wrong and should be outlawed.

Threatening the life of someone who is doing a legal activity is wrong. Especially when no one gives two shits about others killing for the hell of it. Just like claiming black lives matter and then not giving a fuck about blacks in the cities killing blacks.

It is fake and selected outrage. It is fake and insincere. But you nutters like that crap.

Coyotes breed with domestic dogs and they call them coy dogs. Vicious and no fear of man. It was special when you got a coy dog.

The coyotes in my area are small, maybe 30-35 pounds. They mostly knock over trash cans for food, or nab an occasional pet cat. Athena (the Dingo) hates them and chases them out of the neighborhood whenever they show up. Usually no more than three or four in a pack, but they never challenge her, they just run.

:2up:
I believe it should be outlawed to kill animals for sport, but to get this worked up about it. Threatening the life of a person for it, is lefty nutters solution.

Oh so you're doing that thing again where you are more upset at the reaction people have from killing the lion MORE than you are upset at actually KILLING the lion.

That old trick. Example: I agree WallStreet is taking us all for a ride bu bu but Look at the Protestors!! WTF are THEY DOING?

Wrong nutter, I think the whole story is absolutely stupid. Killing animals for the sake of killing is wrong and should be outlawed.

Threatening the life of someone who is doing a legal activity is wrong. Especially when no one gives two shits about others killing for the hell of it. Just like claiming black lives matter and then not giving a fuck about blacks in the cities killing blacks.

It is fake and selected outrage. It is fake and insincere. But you nutters like that crap.

Yeah, I can see both stories really matter to you.:2up:

I can see you are a hypocritical asshole nutter.

so sezz the swamp

so sezz the swamp

So says the leftist nutter racist.

You have any info on who, and how many lives have been saved.... waiting!

No, I don't. But I am aware that they happen.
You are, please link us up....in other words PP has a WAITING LIST of BORN babies that need organ transplants and they have teams waiting to immediately take them to the patient for transplant.... I understand they=ir is a SHELF LIFE on frozen grown human body parts!

Yes, I am aware that there is a shelf life.

I am also aware that if the choice is between being treated as medical waste or being used to help heal people and save lives (even if it is a remote chance), I think the best thing is to at least try and heal people or save lives. Throwing the remains in an incinerator accomplishes nothing.

Damn man, at least give them DEATH WITH DIGNITY!

Death with Dignity?? What the hell is that? And how do you place the dignity of an unborn fetus that is dead (and was not self aware) above the life and health of living people?

How do you know it wasn't SELF AWARE as proven IT HAD A BRAIN, and heart? BTW, if this doesn't bother you, why isn't the HARVEST of body parts from a death row inmate done, when he is gone?

The liberals are essentially the pro-hunting side now, being the liberals say public land should remain public land, meaning it stays open for hunting by the public. The conservatives want all public land be privatized, which would mean all hunting on it would be banned, unless you paid the new landowner. Under the GOP plan, hunting would become off-limits for the common man, much like as in the old feudal systems.

The liberals are essentially the pro-hunting side now, being the liberals say public land should remain public land, meaning it stays open for hunting by the public. The conservatives want all public land be privatized, which would mean all hunting on it would be banned, unless you paid the new landowner. Under the GOP plan, hunting would become off-limits for the common man, much like as in the old feudal systems.

Hunting for sport is barbaric. Killing to thin the herds is too. Let's simply tell all the wild animals to take a pledge to only have sexual congress to create new life since, "Just say NO" worked so well to curtail drug use, and sexual activity outside of marriage.

No, I don't. But I am aware that they happen.
You are, please link us up....in other words PP has a WAITING LIST of BORN babies that need organ transplants and they have teams waiting to immediately take them to the patient for transplant.... I understand they=ir is a SHELF LIFE on frozen grown human body parts!

I am also aware that if the choice is between being treated as medical waste or being used to help heal people and save lives (even if it is a remote chance), I think the best thing is to at least try and heal people or save lives. Throwing the remains in an incinerator accomplishes nothing.

Death with Dignity?? What the hell is that? And how do you place the dignity of an unborn fetus that is dead (and was not self aware) above the life and health of living people?

How do you know it wasn't SELF AWARE as proven IT HAD A BRAIN, and heart? BTW, if this doesn't bother you, why isn't the HARVEST of body parts from a death row inmate done, when he is gone?

The dead are not self aware.

I would think an inmate would be able to donate his body. After he is dead the organs would be harvested. I am pretty sure this happens.

The overwhelming majority of "common" men I know, who hunt, do so at a hunting clubs. Dues vary, but plenty of blue collar people (men & women) pay them.

I would think an inmate would be able to donate his body. After he is dead the organs would be harvested. I am pretty sure this happens.

That's the point, they are DEAD, and even when alive couldn't give consent!

That's the point, they are DEAD, and even when alive couldn't give consent!

Their mother gave consent. If a 10 year old dies and the organs are donated, it is because the parents gave consent, not the child.

Did she? Prove to me that all mothers knew their aborted babies were being sold for body parts!

Forum List

Back