Celebrities who promised they'd leave - Let's help them along with a vote

Stay or go?

• Amy Schumer must keep her word and get the F out. She promotes left-leaning fascism anyway.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Amy Schumer can stay.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Cher must keep her word and get the F out

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Cher can stay.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jon Stewart must keep his word and get the F out.

• Jon Stewart can stay.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Miley Cyrus must keep her word, get on the wrecking ball and get the F out.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Miley Cyrus can stay.

• Whoopi Goldberg must keep her word and get the F out. Besides, she has the brains of a fish..

• Whoopi Goldberg can stay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raven-Symoné must keep her word and get the F out. Besides, she's frightening looking.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Raven-Symoné can stay.

• Al Sharpton must keep his word and get the F out. Manure has far more value than him.

• Al Sharpton can stay (yikes).

• Samuel Jackson must keep his word and get the F out.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Samuel Jackson can stay.

• Neve Campbell must keep her word and get the F out. Besides, she's not so hot anymore

• Neve Campbell can stay.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Vote em gone or stay. Figure the word of any is worth anything? If it provides a clue, their narratives aren't, though Stewart does make some good points.

15181513_565569066963257_5289510804937727691_n.jpg

Remember that slimy Rudy arranged for Duh Donald to get money from the fund set up to help small businesses hurt by 9/11 .... Rosie O'Donnell donated $1Million to that fund.

King Trumpery also bragged that since the bldgs fell. His was the tallest. Methinks yes been impotent for a long long time.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Remember that slimy Rudy arranged for Duh Donald to get money from the fund set up to help small businesses hurt by 9/11 .... Rosie O'Donnell donated $1Million to that fund.

King Trumpery also bragged that since the bldgs fell. His was the tallest. Methinks yes been impotent for a long long time.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Hey Ludely, where ya been?!!

How'd that election go for you? :lmao:

Ahh....fat shaming from another fat female. Interesting.

Except I'm not fat....now about your obvious ignorance, see that is something that is factual as you reveal it every day...your claim I am fat is just butthurt from a butthurt loser.

Ball's in your court, moron and please...that is so middle school tactic

Sure. You're not an obese female, like Steve McNugget isn't a white supremacist.

Except I'm not fat....now about your obvious ignorance, see that is something that is factual as you reveal it every day...your claim I am fat is just butthurt from a butthurt loser.

Sure. You're not an obese female, like Steve McNugget isn't a white supremacist.

Your claim and now your burden to prove...have at it dumbass

SassyFrassy, I can literally hear you munching on Twinkies when you post through my computer. Your fat cells transmit all the way to America!

Trumpery runs up bills and then doesn't pay them.

Just one more reason for dishonest RWNJs who don't pay their bills either. That's what liberals are for - supporting you bums.

I know a guy that ran up a bill for ten trillion and can't pay it back.

If liberals are for supporting bums, then not to worry, we're going to make those bums start working for their money.

SassyFrassy, I can literally hear you munching on Twinkies when you post through my computer. Your fat cells transmit all the way to America!

I didn't ask what you think you know I demanded proof of your allegation. Can you deliver or no? If not? Shut up

I didn't ask what you think you know I demanded proof of your allegation. Can you deliver or no? If not? Shut up

nom nom nom

Fat-Woman-Eating.jpg

Forum List

Back