Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Cenk Uygur is one of the few libs on the planet that I respect

He’s well informed and very outspoken

I think he used to be a muslim but is totally Allahless today

But as a Godless lib he misses the point about Israel

The Jews are God’s chosen people and the Holy Land belongs to them

As such they are protected by God and cannot be defeated or destroyed by their enemies

Cenk obviously does not understand that

The events playing out before his eyes are driving him nuts

And I almost feel sorry for him

Almost

Cenk is pissed?

oh no anyway.jpeg

I like Cenk, most times. I really like Ana, plus she's a looker. She's one of the sharpest commentators around.

My first thought about this pager attack was that it was brilliant, and knowing that most men carry their pager in their front pants pocket, I'm sure the idea of turning a bunch of Islamists into eunichs was very satisfying to the Israelis.

But my immediate second thought was that this was a dangerous human rights violation.

I like Cenk, most times. I really like Ana, plus she's a looker. She's one of the sharpest commentators around.

My first thought about this pager attack was that it was brilliant, and knowing that most men carry their pager in their front pants pocket, I'm sure the idea of turning a bunch of Islamists into eunichs was very satisfying to the Israelis.

But my immediate second thought was that this was a dangerous human rights violation.
Never mind the fact that Hezbollah commits war crimes.

As such they are protected by God and cannot be defeated or destroyed by their enemies

Almost

If those dumbass Muslims are blowing their balls off, that just means more sheep and goats are safe, not to mention virgins of the afterlife.

Almost

should we send him a cake or something??

My fear is that given enough time the arabs are clever enough to use the same trick on us

But till then the idea of dickless jihadi’s running around shouting PRAISE BE TO THE ALLAH! In falsetto is pretty funny to me

Almost

He is a sharp debater who makes.strong arguments for the most part though I have seen him also.go far-left loon at times. His issue is that he just has the wrong ideology which he supports. You can make.strong arguments but still be wrong in general or the majority of the time.

My fear is that given enough time the arabs are clever enough to use the same trick on us

But till then the idea of dickless jihadi’s running around shouting PRAISE BE TO THE ALLAH! In falsetto is pretty funny
if they are willing to fly planes into buildings I am sure pagers arent on their list of weapons,,

to much work for to easy a target,,

He is a sharp debater who makes.strong arguments for the most part though I have seen him also.go far-left loon at times. His issue is that he just has the wrong ideology which he supports. You can make.strong arguments but still be wrong in general or the majority of the time.
That is precisely what I would say about him

But till then the idea of dickless jihadi’s running around shouting PRAISE BE TO THE ALLAH! In falsetto is pretty funny to me
To clarify:

If they intercepted pagers and replaced them with ones with actual explosives, I have no issue.

If they figured out some way to hack electronic devices into overloading batteries or such, that I have more of an issue with.

Forum List

Back