Census Cooked The Books On Employment Data

“It was a phone conversation — I forget the exact words — but it was, ‘Go ahead and fabricate it’ to make it what it was,” Buckmon told me.

Census, under contract from the Labor Department, conducts the household survey used to tabulate the unemployment rate.

FCOL... The Left lied to everyone from nearly every level of the Government in order to get Obama elected.. And yet Nixon was kicked out of office for lying about hotel break-in.

Is anyone actually shocked???

Now.. There had to be multiple levels of buffer in between to have plausible deniability... but I would bet dollars to donuts that this was crafted by some part of the administration

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Census ?faked? 2012 election jobs report | New York Post

No wonder they wanted the Census under control of the White House.

Is Obama Politicizing the Census? - ABC News

I suspected it at the time. Too big of a drop at too convenient of a time, especially when there was nothing happening that would cause a drop. People are so gullible.

Didn't read the story for the actual proof did you?

God it must suck to be an Obama supporter about now.

What proof did the NYP(AKA Fox)offer? " knowledgeable source" ?

Julius Buckmon, whistleblower.

But go ahead and ignore this. Seek some spin at the White House.

:lol:

They've got documentation.

The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census.

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will pick it up?

Me neither

All of you who are carrying this man's water despite his destructive and corrupt record would demanding impeachment were he a Republican. Hyper partisanship is why government corruption runs rampant throughout D.C.

What proof did the NYP(AKA Fox)offer? " knowledgeable source" ?

Julius Buckmon, whistleblower.

But go ahead and ignore this. Seek some spin at the White House.

:lol:

They've got documentation.

The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census.

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will pick it up?

Me neither

Julius Buckmon was fired from the census in 2010, as your article points out. How could he "blow the whistle" on something that supposedly occurred 2 years later?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back