Center report prompts request for FEC hearing on super PACs

good article.

Never never never accept a source that you dont know who funded it.

Money buys opinions in this country.

Some let themselves be bought.

I never will

good article.

Never never never accept a source that you dont know who funded it.

Money buys opinions in this country.

Some let themselves be bought.

I never will

The democrats exploit you on a daily basis and you love it.

Do you lie for attention, or are you really so out of touch with reality as your post(s) suggest?

As usual, you continue to insinuate false allegations. Not surprising. Can you even begin to comprehend the absurdity of your claims? I was not even addressing you.

I understand you want to silent certain groups of people. That's fine. I don't. Im not afraid of the truth. I don't think people are stupid, though unfortunately many dont think all the time. As long as we have a Republic that is based on our Constitution, I will be fighting for people and groups of people to be able to freely speak and I dont think the government should be able to tell people they can't advertise against a political candidate before any election. Giving encumbant politicians the power to ban advertisements against them is the height of foolishness.

Conservative foundations and individuals use Donors Trust to pass money to a vast network of think tanks and media outlets that push free-market ideology in the states — $86 million in 2011 alone. The arrangement obscures the identity of the donors wishing to keep their charitable giving private, especially “gifts funding sensitive or controversial issues,” according to the group’s website.

- wishing to keep their charitable giving private, especially “gifts funding sensitive or controversial issues,” ... media outlets that push free-market ideology in the states

odd that it is referred to as "charitable giving", must be a reason enabling it to be "private" especially when it is their own charity they are "giving" to.

the least the Supreme Court should have insured with their ruling (Citizens United v. FEC) was full disclosure.

enterprisers (R's) do have a special affinity for "States Rights" whether Constitutionally correct or not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back