Central Park 5 and Racism

There were millions of New Yorkers who did not leave DNA at the scene that night. The CP5 were among them

However, those millions were not minors who were deprived of sleep and threatened in order to get a confession
And why were those 5 picked out of millions?

Doesn't matter. They did not commit the crime.
Then they were set free when found to be not guilty....what is your problem?

They never should have gone through that, and I am not the one with the problem. You have been questioning this with the other racists.
Everybody Knows blacks are the perpetrators of most crime especially in minority areas....Youv Just can't stand the TRUTH!

Actually the UCR shows that whites do so 2.5 times more. I know the truth is hard on whites like you.

I've seen thread after thread on this forum where lefties present the CP5 case as if it could somehow prove that Trump is a racist. Regardless of the guilt or innocence of the CP5 thugs, I have NEVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments about those thugs was because of race. I have started this thread to invite lefties to present all evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated.

This thread is not meant for debate of their guilt or innocence, it is about evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 thugs were about race. OK lefties, go ahead and post all the evidence that his comments were about race.
Stop racism quit whining about it

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bloomberg: The 'Democrat' Who Treated Minorities as Inherently Criminal
Feb 17, 2020 · If separating immigrant children from their parents at the border upsets you, Michael Bloomberg's policies separated black and ...

View attachment 308841abcnews.go.com
Jury still out for some black voters on Bloomberg after 'stop and frisk' apology
Feb 11, 2020 · (MORE: Videos contradict Bloomberg's apologies to black voters) ... And I think as it relates to criminal justice policy, the goal is

And why apologize when stop and frisk saved BLACK AND HISPANIC LIVES?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e-5600-lives/2012/05/14/gIQAUv2kPU_story.html

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has a new kind of crime statistic. It is not the astoundingly low number of murders committed in his fair city — 471 in 2009 vs. about 2,000 per year in the 1980s — but murders not committed in the last decade: 5,600. Those people are alive today by the grace of God and the policing policies of the Bloomberg administration, particularly what is known as stop-and-frisk. New York City is heaven on earth possibly because it is a certain kind of hell for young black and Hispanic men.

You black thugs and idiot liberal scum just can stand it when a plan you disapprove of WORKS....YEA. You scum are true blue Americans!

Ah shut up. I won't be voting hot Bloomberg unless he's the nominee. Whites lives were saved by stop and frisk too. But your ignorant asses watch each other die and then point fingers at blacks and Hispanics who have lower numbers.
A thug calling a Negro black....now that is funny....but it saved white lives too....you can't stand THAT FACT.. . YOU RACIST SCUMBAG!!!

They never should have gone through that, and I am not the one with the problem. You have been questioning this with the other racists.
Everybody Knows blacks are the perpetrators of most crime especially in minority areas....Youv Just can't stand the TRUTH!

Actually the UCR shows that whites do so 2.5 times more. I know the truth is hard on whites like you.
Yeah, 72% whites in country 14 % negroids....do the math!....

Dumb bastard! Look it up cause I am not helping a fool with an apes IQ!...APOLOGY to apes!

We should thank rightwinger for posting what Trump's comments were about in post 80. Rightwinger proved that Trump's comments about the CP5 were not racially motivated, and that we should all thank Trump for watching out for the community and people of all races. Rightwinger made fools of lefties like Asclepias , IM2 , and Pogo in his post 80.

View attachment 308344

160610161134-12-donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-super-169.jpg
The fact he posted a full page ad was due to his racial bias. You being white do not understand the subtlety. To you trump would have had to write "bring back our police and lets put those black bastards to death for what they have done to that innocent white woman," in order for you to see the racism. Racism hasn't operated that way since 1965. And you know it.
Please quote the racist part of the full page ad. Isolate it from the rest and wrap quotes around the racist part so we can see what it is.

We should thank rightwinger for posting what Trump's comments were about in post 80. Rightwinger proved that Trump's comments about the CP5 were not racially motivated, and that we should all thank Trump for watching out for the community and people of all races. Rightwinger made fools of lefties like Asclepias , IM2 , and Pogo in his post 80.

View attachment 308344

The fact he posted a full page ad was due to his racial bias. You being white do not understand the subtlety. To you trump would have had to write "bring back our police and lets put those black bastards to death for what they have done to that innocent white woman," in order for you to see the racism. Racism hasn't operated that way since 1965. And you know it.
The key to the ad was the timing
A few days after the arrest of the CP5. It was clear who he was referring to
Please quote who he referred to, and what he said about them that was racist.

Dumb bastard! Look it up cause I am not helping a fool with an apes IQ!...APOLOGY to apes!

I've done the math and the way you use it to excuse white crime is rather pathetic.

I've done the math and the way you use it to excuse white crime is rather pathetic.
You're pathetic beside being a RACIST!

Feb 17, 2020 · If separating immigrant children from their parents at the border upsets you, Michael Bloomberg's policies separated black and ...

Jury still out for some black voters on Bloomberg after 'stop and frisk' apology
Feb 11, 2020 · (MORE: Videos contradict Bloomberg's apologies to black voters) ... And I think as it relates to criminal justice policy, the goal is

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e-5600-lives/2012/05/14/gIQAUv2kPU_story.html

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has a new kind of crime statistic. It is not the astoundingly low number of murders committed in his fair city — 471 in 2009 vs. about 2,000 per year in the 1980s — but murders not committed in the last decade: 5,600. Those people are alive today by the grace of God and the policing policies of the Bloomberg administration, particularly what is known as stop-and-frisk. New York City is heaven on earth possibly because it is a certain kind of hell for young black and Hispanic men.

You black thugs and idiot liberal scum just can stand it when a plan you disapprove of WORKS....YEA. You scum are true blue Americans!

Ah shut up. I won't be voting hot Bloomberg unless he's the nominee. Whites lives were saved by stop and frisk too. But your ignorant asses watch each other die and then point fingers at blacks and Hispanics who have lower numbers.
A thug calling a Negro black....now that is funny....but it saved white lives too....you can't stand THAT FACT.. . YOU RACIST SCUMBAG!!!

Wrong answer david duke. I'm fine with any life saved.

You're pathetic beside being a RACIST!

I understand that the truth is just not agreeable to racist whites.

View attachment 308344

Please quote the racist part of the full page ad. Isolate it from the rest and wrap quotes around the racist part so we can see what it is.
All of it. I told you why it is racist and whether you like or agree with what I said or not doesn't concern me.

White gangs were wilding too.
Evidence please.

Fuck you. White gangs were wilding, all gangs were wilding at that time. Don't ask for evidence when you never show any.
Fuck you too, punk. You're afraid to present evidence, because you don't have any, and now you're lying again about my evidence. Gutless coward.
OK. So I take the word of his DNA. So that's supposed to mean that the other 5 thugs did NOT do the same thing he did ? They openly admitted it, you idiot.

There were millions of New Yorkers who did not leave DNA at the scene that night. The CP5 were among them

However, those millions were not minors who were deprived of sleep and threatened in order to get a confession

After a chunk of their lives were spent behind bars you ignorant recessive.
Their WHOLE be lives should be spent behind bars, except when out on the roads, working on a chain gang. And if they don't work hard enough, they should be whipped.

They should have to pay back for all the time they've been out free + all the millions of dollars they got. If they won't say where the money is, beat out of them.

The obvious lies you post, make you USMB's biggest ass clown.

View attachment 308344

All of it. I told you why it is racist and whether you like or agree with what I said or not doesn't concern me.
He's like that one dumb ass kid that yells "you cant catch me" and runs away but no one is chasing him. :laugh:

Bottom line, acquitted, charges dismissed and paid for pain and suffering.

Get over it, and move on, TRUMPTARDS.

If it had been a black or brown victim, you would not utter a peep.

You just lied, dumb thug! You care nothing about white lives!

You just lied, dumb thug! You care nothing about white lives!

I have no reason to lie to people here about anything cracker.

Forum List

Back