Central Park 5 and Racism

Another recessive cave chimp trying to call a Black man a monkey. Go treat your hair lice and shave your back chimp.
What trying...look like an ape act like one....want that banana now.....
Says the guy with thin lips and smells like chimp when he gets wet. :laugh:
Says the ape who eats his own shit!:ahole-1:
Speaking of eating their own shit, white boys are famous for doing weird shit like that....:laughing0301:

Seems the brother is having trouble!

This one isnt.

Robbery suspect Andrew Gilbertson eats feces while testifying in California court | Daily Mail Online

2727AF6200000578-3018998-image-m-64_1427773988720.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Monkey man, you lie all the time and are the most racist poster here, beating asslips by a mile...it can only be because he has an even lower IQ than you do!....The truth really bothers you!

Peckerwood, you're the one who has issues with the truth. Neither me or A are racists, you're just a little butthurt white boy that cannot deal with blacks who present evidence of the continuing racist of pussies such as you.
The 2 of you senile simeions start more racist shit that Al Sharpton at a DEMONRAT convention!

Poor butthurt cracker. Mad because the CP5 were innocent of the crime and no matter how badly he wants them to be put in prison, he can't have his way, because the proof shows they never committed the crime. This is the race and racism section Lancelot Link, so you will read black folks posting in disdain about the racism bitches like you continue doing and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but cry, white boy.
How long ago was this that it has been festering in your pea sized brain for all these years?.....You boys are sure easy to go berserk, with just a little prodding!.....

Less time than whites like you have been whining about others not being able to compete when your race has been given all the help.
If you can't compete, just eat a shit sandwich...YOU will feel better!

Peckerwood, you're the one who has issues with the truth. Neither me or A are racists, you're just a little butthurt white boy that cannot deal with blacks who present evidence of the continuing racist of pussies such as you.
The 2 of you senile simeions start more racist shit that Al Sharpton at a DEMONRAT convention!

Poor butthurt cracker. Mad because the CP5 were innocent of the crime and no matter how badly he wants them to be put in prison, he can't have his way, because the proof shows they never committed the crime. This is the race and racism section Lancelot Link, so you will read black folks posting in disdain about the racism bitches like you continue doing and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but cry, white boy.
How long ago was this that it has been festering in your pea sized brain for all these years?.....You boys are sure easy to go berserk, with just a little prodding!.....

Less time than whites like you have been whining about others not being able to compete when your race has been given all the help.
Nothing like relating your personal experience to get your point across. Sorry but eating shit isnt normal no matter what you were taught. :laugh:

What trying...look like an ape act like one....want that banana now.....
Speaking of eating their own shit, white boys are famous for doing weird shit like that....:laughing0301:

This one isnt.

Robbery suspect Andrew Gilbertson eats feces while testifying in California court | Daily Mail Online

Some people will do anything to prove they are nuts while facing jail time....are we going to fill this thread up with people like you eating shit....start to get boring!

Must be a bitch for you slugs to see your PROTECTED STATUS that the Party of INFANTICIDE brought to you slipping away as the MUSLIMS are the NEW PROTECTED GROUP by the CommieRATS!!
We dont need protected status. Being Black is amazing. You white boys are the ones that needed government land grants, Jim Crow and before that slavery. You sorry ass SOBs are weak. :rolleyes:
Yes, DemonRAT policies sure were draconian and yet the 2 of you will continue to suck DemoKKKrat dicks....shows the true intelligence of you apes!

Associate Justice Joseph Bradley, a REPUBLICAN struck down the 1875 Civil Rights Act.

Bradley said the following, holding the Constitution did "not authorize Congress to create a code of municipal law for the regulation of private rights," as distinct from "state" laws. In effect, only state bodies were sufficiently "public" so as to be regulated.

.. individual invasion of individual rights is not the subject-matter of the [Fourteenth] Amendment. It has a deeper and broader scope. It nullifies and makes void all state legislation, and state action of every kind, which impairs the privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States, or which injures them in life, liberty or property without due process of law, or which denies to any of them the equal protection of the laws. ...

It does not invest congress with power to legislate upon subjects which are within the domain of state legislation; but to provide modes of relief against state legislation, or state action, of the kind referred to. It does not authorize congress to create a code of municipal law for the regulation of private rights; but to provide modes of redress against the operation of state laws, and the action of state officers, executive or judicial, when these are subversive of the fundamental rights specified in the amendment. Positive rights and privileges are undoubtedly secured by the fourteenth amendment; but they are secured by way of prohibition against state laws and state proceedings affecting those rights and privileges, and by power given to congress to legislate for the purpose of carrying such prohibition into effect; and such legislation must necessarily be predicated upon such supposed state laws or state proceedings, and be directed to the correction of their operation and effect. A quite full discussion of this aspect of the amendment may be found in U. S. v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542; Virginia v. Rives, 100 U. S. 313, and Ex parte Virginia, Id. 339.

Shut up white boy before I make an example out of you.

This one isnt.

Some people will do anything to prove they are nuts while facing jail time....are we going to fill this thread up with people like you eating shit....start to get boring!

I'm not white so they are nothing like me...and yes I can fill this thread up with white boys like you doing weird shit.

• Thanks
Must be a bitch for you slugs to see your PROTECTED STATUS that the Party of INFANTICIDE brought to you slipping away as the MUSLIMS are the NEW PROTECTED GROUP by the CommieRATS!!
We dont need protected status. Being Black is amazing. You white boys are the ones that needed government land grants, Jim Crow and before that slavery. You sorry ass SOBs are weak. :rolleyes:
Yes, DemonRAT policies sure were draconian and yet the 2 of you will continue to suck DemoKKKrat dicks....shows the true intelligence of you apes!

Associate Justice Joseph Bradley, a REPUBLICAN struck down the 1875 Civil Rights Act.

Bradley said the following, holding the Constitution did "not authorize Congress to create a code of municipal law for the regulation of private rights," as distinct from "state" laws. In effect, only state bodies were sufficiently "public" so as to be regulated.

.. individual invasion of individual rights is not the subject-matter of the [Fourteenth] Amendment. It has a deeper and broader scope. It nullifies and makes void all state legislation, and state action of every kind, which impairs the privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States, or which injures them in life, liberty or property without due process of law, or which denies to any of them the equal protection of the laws. ...

It does not invest congress with power to legislate upon subjects which are within the domain of state legislation; but to provide modes of relief against state legislation, or state action, of the kind referred to. It does not authorize congress to create a code of municipal law for the regulation of private rights; but to provide modes of redress against the operation of state laws, and the action of state officers, executive or judicial, when these are subversive of the fundamental rights specified in the amendment. Positive rights and privileges are undoubtedly secured by the fourteenth amendment; but they are secured by way of prohibition against state laws and state proceedings affecting those rights and privileges, and by power given to congress to legislate for the purpose of carrying such prohibition into effect; and such legislation must necessarily be predicated upon such supposed state laws or state proceedings, and be directed to the correction of their operation and effect. A quite full discussion of this aspect of the amendment may be found in U. S. v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542; Virginia v. Rives, 100 U. S. 313, and Ex parte Virginia, Id. 339.

80968570_1354971428173051_5481689596225912832_n.jpg

This one isnt.

I'm not white so they are nothing like me...and yes I can fill this thread up with white boys like you doing weird shit.

I dare you.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

I'm sure you've eaten plenty of those sandwiches.

This one isnt.

Thats how it starts with you white boys. You start daring each other and the next thing you know some puppy, cow, or pig is raped. :laughing0301:

I'm sure you've eaten plenty of those sandwiches.
Well YOU can fill up the thread with those videos too!.....Can legitimately call you SHIT for brains!

Thats how it starts with you white boys. You start daring each other and the next thing you know some puppy, cow, or pig is raped. :laughing0301:

And you boys butt fuck each other...need videos of that also?...lolololol!

White boys are known for butt fucking each other off a dare. Just supply them with some Bud and let them go to work. :laugh:

White boys are known for butt fucking each other off a dare. Just supply them with some Bud and let them go to work. :laugh:
Racism is OK when you do it.

80968570_1354971428173051_5481689596225912832_n.jpg

You care.

U.S. v. Cruikshank
March 27, 1876

The Cruikshank case arose from the 1873 Colfax Massacre, in which a group of armed whites killed more than a hundred African American men as a result of a political dispute. Three men convicted of violating the 1870 Enforcement Act – a law aimed primarily at curbing Ku Klux Klan violence that forbade conspiracies to deny the constitutional rights of any citizen – appealed on the grounds that their indictments were insufficient. When the case reached the Supreme Court, the Court sided with the defendants, holding that the rights they were alleged to have violated were not enforceable in this case. The First and Second Amendment rights to assembly and the bearing of arms were, according to the Court’s ruling, intended only to restrict the actions of the federal government and did not apply to the states or private citizens, and the Fourteenth Amendment rights to due process and equal protection applied only to state action and again, not to the actions of individuals.

Once again Chief Justice Waite, a REPUBLICAN:

Chief Justice Morrison Waite overturned the convictions of the defendants, holding that the plaintiffs had to rely on state courts for protection. Waite ruled that neither the First Amendment nor the Second Amendment applied to the actions of state governments or to individuals. He further ruled that the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applied to the actions of state governments, but not to individuals. The decision left African Americans in the South at the mercy of increasingly hostile state governments dominated by white Democratic legislatures, and allowed groups such as the Ku Klux Klan to continue to use paramilitary force to suppress black voting.

A decision by a republican supreme court justice empowered the KKK.

I've never set up a system based on race but thanks for giving me permission to do it. Racism is a white thing. The smartest white person in the world even said so.

• Thanks

He's responding to your racism. You started the shit, stop crying.

These white boys cant handle the truth. You expose their true nature and they start crying foul. :laugh:

These white boys cant handle the truth. You expose their true nature and they start crying foul. :laugh:

That's true. White fragility reigns supreme here.

I do think that white men started the butt fucking in America. If white boys couldn't rape the slave women, they'd rape the men. Or little boys. Didn't matter.

What Is Buck Breaking?
According to a user at Urban dictionary, it is “the rape and sodomization of rebellious African slaves in the south of the United States of America”. You can also put it that Buck Breaking is the raping of African male slaves by white slave owners.

Origin Of Buck Breaking
Buck Breaking came to life when African slaves’ rebellions had increased. It first started with the stripping of male slaves and having them flogged while other slaves watched. With time, it graduated into stripping and raping them. This act spared no male, it affected both children and men

At a time, Buck Breaking became so successful that it grew into “sex farms” where male African slaves were bred just for the purpose of being raped by their white masters.

Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped | African Writers Hq

You better start understanding that I'm the wrong black man to fuck with son. I'll embarrass your white ass. You want to bring shit up, well we can do that. Your ancestors were faggots.

Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped | African Writers Hq

No wonder white women were running after black men so tough you had to make laws to stop it.

Forum List

Back