Central Park 5 and Racism

Bloomberg: The 'Democrat' Who Treated Minorities as Inherently Criminal
Feb 17, 2020 · If separating immigrant children from their parents at the border upsets you, Michael Bloomberg's policies separated black and ...

View attachment 308841abcnews.go.com
Jury still out for some black voters on Bloomberg after 'stop and frisk' apology
Feb 11, 2020 · (MORE: Videos contradict Bloomberg's apologies to black voters) ... And I think as it relates to criminal justice policy, the goal is

And why apologize when stop and frisk saved BLACK AND HISPANIC LIVES?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e-5600-lives/2012/05/14/gIQAUv2kPU_story.html

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has a new kind of crime statistic. It is not the astoundingly low number of murders committed in his fair city — 471 in 2009 vs. about 2,000 per year in the 1980s — but murders not committed in the last decade: 5,600. Those people are alive today by the grace of God and the policing policies of the Bloomberg administration, particularly what is known as stop-and-frisk. New York City is heaven on earth possibly because it is a certain kind of hell for young black and Hispanic men.

You black thugs and idiot liberal scum just can stand it when a plan you disapprove of WORKS....YEA. You scum are true blue Americans!

Ah shut up. I won't be voting hot Bloomberg unless he's the nominee. Whites lives were saved by stop and frisk too. But your ignorant asses watch each other die and then point fingers at blacks and Hispanics who have lower numbers.
A thug calling a Negro black....now that is funny....but it saved white lives too....you can't stand THAT FACT.. . YOU RACIST SCUMBAG!!!

Wrong answer david duke. I'm fine with any life saved.
You just lied, dumb thug! You care nothing about white lives!

I have no reason to lie to people here about anything cracker.
Monkey man, you lie all the time and are the most racist poster here, beating asslips by a mile...it can only be because he has an even lower IQ than you do!....The truth really bothers you!

Ah shut up. I won't be voting hot Bloomberg unless he's the nominee. Whites lives were saved by stop and frisk too. But your ignorant asses watch each other die and then point fingers at blacks and Hispanics who have lower numbers.
A thug calling a Negro black....now that is funny....but it saved white lives too....you can't stand THAT FACT.. . YOU RACIST SCUMBAG!!!

Monkey man, you lie all the time and are the most racist poster here, beating asslips by a mile...it can only be because he has an even lower IQ than you do!....The truth really bothers you!
Another recessive cave chimp trying to call a Black man a monkey. Go treat your hair lice and shave your back chimp.

Another recessive cave chimp trying to call a Black man a monkey. Go treat your hair lice and shave your back chimp.
What trying...look like an ape act like one....want that banana now.....Not all blacks are like you, most actually act just like whites....then we have you thugs ....stats prove you scum do most of the damage to America!

What trying...look like an ape act like one....want that banana now.....
Says the guy with thin lips and smells like chimp when he gets wet. :laugh:

Peckerwood, you're the one who has issues with the truth. Neither me or A are racists, you're just a little butthurt white boy that cannot deal with blacks who present evidence of the continuing racist of pussies such as you.

Says the ape who eats his own shit!:ahole-1:

Peckerwood, you're the one who has issues with the truth. Neither me or A are racists, you're just a little butthurt white boy that cannot deal with blacks who present evidence of the continuing racist of pussies such as you.
The 2 of you senile simeions start more racist shit that Al Sharpton at a DEMONRAT convention!

What trying...look like an ape act like one....want that banana now.....Not all blacks are like you, most actually act just like whites....then we have you thugs ....stats prove you scum do most of the damage to America!

Most blacks are like us. Take your white ass out of the safety of whiteyville here and enter a mostly black forum with your bullshit and see what you get. The UCR makes your ass out to be a liar every year.

Most blacks are like us. Take your white ass out of the safety of whiteyville here and enter a mostly black forum with your bullshit and see what you get. The UCR makes your ass out to be a liar every year.
Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

Almost half of all blacks and Hispanics who attend Harvard were admitted because of illegal racial preferences in admissions according to a brief just filed by the Department of Justice.

The Department of Justice has filed a brief in a federal lawsuit filed by Students For Fair Admissions that says Harvard's race-based admissions process violates federal law. This filing marks a extreme departure from the Obama Civil Rights Division that spent significant time and resources seeking to expand the use of race in decision making.

The brief filed by the Justice Department says Harvard "considers applicants’ race at virtually every step, from rating applicants to winnowing the field of applicants when attempting to avoid an oversubscribed class." The brief notes that forty-five percent of African-Americans and Hispanics at Harvard are because of racial preferences given to them during the admissions process.

The Justice Department notes that providing blacks racial preferences has created a large class of victim applicants: Asians.

The brief portrays the Harvard admission process as wholly race-obsessed, seeking to produce outcomes based on race as a primary concern:

The school considers race at virtually every step of its admission process. And its officials constantly monitor and continually reshape the racial makeup of each admitted class as it emerges. Those mechanisms confirm that Harvard’s racial balancing is no accident; it is engineered.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ..

What? Much of your people can't compete with whites on an even playing field.... shall we look for more UNEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES....

Must be a bitch for you slugs to see your PROTECTED STATUS that the Party of INFANTICIDE brought to you slipping away as the MUSLIMS are the NEW PROTECTED GROUP by the CommieRATS!!

The 2 of you senile simeions start more racist shit that Al Sharpton at a DEMONRAT convention!

Poor butthurt cracker. Mad because the CP5 were innocent of the crime and no matter how badly he wants them to be put in prison, he can't have his way, because the proof shows they never committed the crime. This is the race and racism section Lancelot Link, so you will read black folks posting in disdain about the racism bitches like you continue doing and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but cry, white boy.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

Almost half of all blacks and Hispanics who attend Harvard were admitted because of illegal racial preferences in admissions according to a brief just filed by the Department of Justice.

The Department of Justice has filed a brief in a federal lawsuit filed by Students For Fair Admissions that says Harvard's race-based admissions process violates federal law. This filing marks a extreme departure from the Obama Civil Rights Division that spent significant time and resources seeking to expand the use of race in decision making.

The brief filed by the Justice Department says Harvard "considers applicants’ race at virtually every step, from rating applicants to winnowing the field of applicants when attempting to avoid an oversubscribed class." The brief notes that forty-five percent of African-Americans and Hispanics at Harvard are because of racial preferences given to them during the admissions process.

The Justice Department notes that providing blacks racial preferences has created a large class of victim applicants: Asians.

The brief portrays the Harvard admission process as wholly race-obsessed, seeking to produce outcomes based on race as a primary concern:

The school considers race at virtually every step of its admission process. And its officials constantly monitor and continually reshape the racial makeup of each admitted class as it emerges. Those mechanisms confirm that Harvard’s racial balancing is no accident; it is engineered.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ..

What? Much of your people can't compete with whites on an even playing field.... shall we look for more UNEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES....
PJmedia is fake news. This is a road you don't want to travel white boy. I guarantee it.

Must be a bitch for you slugs to see your PROTECTED STATUS that the Party of INFANTICIDE brought to you slipping away as the MUSLIMS are the NEW PROTECTED GROUP by the CommieRATS!!
We dont need protected status. Being Black is amazing. You white boys are the ones that needed government land grants, Jim Crow and before that slavery. You sorry ass SOBs are weak. :rolleyes:

It must be a bitch to be THE protected group for 243 years and continue making shit up to whine about.

Poor butthurt cracker. Mad because the CP5 were innocent of the crime and no matter how badly he wants them to be put in prison, he can't have his way, because the proof shows they never committed the crime. This is the race and racism section Lancelot Link, so you will read black folks posting in disdain about the racism bitches like you continue doing and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but cry, white boy.
How long ago was this that it has been festering in your pea sized brain for all these years?.....You boys are sure easy to go berserk, with just a little prodding!.....

Speaking of eating their own shit, white boys are famous for doing weird shit like that....:laughing0301:

We dont need protected status. Being Black is amazing. You white boys are the ones that needed government land grants, Jim Crow and before that slavery. You sorry ass SOBs are weak. :rolleyes:
Yes, DemonRAT policies sure were draconian and yet the 2 of you will continue to suck DemoKKKrat dicks....shows the true intelligence of you apes!

How long ago was this that it has been festering in your pea sized brain for all these years?.....You boys are sure easy to go berserk, with just a little prodding!.....

Less time than whites like you have been whining about others not being able to compete when your race has been given all the help.

Speaking of eating their own shit, white boys are famous for doing weird shit like that....:laughing0301:

Seems the brother is having trouble!

Yes, DemonRAT policies sure were draconian and yet the 2 of you will continue to suck DemoKKKrat dicks....shows the true intelligence of you apes!
Its kinda unfair. You're too stupid to know that humans are apes. Its not even funny anymore. Go to sleep and makes sure you dont give anyone hair lice. Every year one of you recessives cause a hair lice scare at the schools.

Forum List

Back