CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker

The galling part is that workers have been told how tough the economy is, how they must make sacrifices, work harder, take fewer benefits.........sacrifice for the team

Meanwhile, CEOs of companies that are losing money get huge compensation increases

Progressives should move to countries where this disparity does not even exist.

Please.

Go now

Its far more economically efficient to use taxation to correct the disparity. If the underclass move to foreign countries the wealthy will all have to mow their own lawns and they won't have time to make millions.

images

Please.

Go now

Its far more economically efficient to use taxation to correct the disparity. If the underclass move to foreign countries the wealthy will all have to mow their own lawns and they won't have time to make millions.

Taxation? LOL The government that overspends by a trillion annually is going to determine who should make what.

LOL

What a fucking asshole

The galling part is that workers have been told how tough the economy is, how they must make sacrifices, work harder, take fewer benefits.........sacrifice for the team

Meanwhile, CEOs of companies that are losing money get huge compensation increases

It's the Sequester, it's making animals out of all of us

Jimmy Page Highest-Paid Guitarist in the World - Mediamass

"It's been a rough year for the guitarist, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 69-year-old Jimmy Page has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid guitarists for 2013 with an estimated $96 million in combined earnings."

$96MM!!

For playing guitar!!

That's way more than people make for playing at Arturo's on Saturday night!

"It's been a rough year for the guitarist, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 69-year-old Jimmy Page has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid guitarists for 2013 with an estimated $96 million in combined earnings."

$96MM!!

For playing guitar!!

Yeah, and that doesn't even count the NFL! But wait. Everybody luvs futbol~

And that still has no effect on anyone else's pay.

Do you even work for a company with a fat cat CEO? And tell me if he got paid less do you actually think you would get paid more?

CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker - Apr. 15, 2013

The discrepancy in pay between CEOs and the average worker has skyrocketed over the years, peaking in 2000, when the gap was 525 times. In 1980, CEO pay was 42 times that of the average worker.

"They struggle every day to make ends meet, their wages are stagnant, their companies are trying to take away their health care and pensions, and they're angry," Trumka said. "And very few them know what's happening with CEO (pay)."
---------------------------------------

Republicans scream, "But they should keep their money. They EARNED it!" Republicans feel that if we just cut their taxes, they will "create jobs". The rest of us are shocked. Surely, no one could be so stupid. Or can they?
Your title says it all
CEOs EARN 354 times more than average worker
If they earn it then it's their money.

Do you really think the CEO responsible for outsourcing the Boeing 787 "earned" 354 times what the average workers at Boeing earn? My husband had to do a lot of overtime to make up for the mistakes made by the outsourcing. Seems to me, outsourcing the 787 cost Boeing $millions if not $billions and they are still having problems. The CEO responsible should be fired without ANY compensation, but in our business world he "earned" bonuses for his mistake.

What it really boils down to is so simple...

When you understand what conservatism is, every argument they make leads to the very same end. Have you ever heard a conservative stand up for the little guy?

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

When you understand this and read their words, ask this simple question; will this lead to some form of an aristocracy?

The answer is always YES...ALWAYS...

It is crucial to conservatism that the people must literally love the order that dominates them.

And don't let them pull the "I'm a classical liberal" bullshit.

Classical liberals assume a natural equality of humans; conservatives assume a natural hierarchy.
James M. Buchanan

peasantsforplutocrats.jpg

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

$96MM!!

For playing guitar!!

Yeah, and that doesn't even count the NFL! But wait. Everybody luvs futbol~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXEiYEhTNbQ]The Best of Ronaldinho | Skills and Goals 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

When you understand what conservatism is, every argument they make leads to the very same end. Have you ever heard a conservative stand up for the little guy?

When you understand this and read their words, ask this simple question; will this lead to some form of an aristocracy?

It is crucial to conservatism that the people must literally love the order that dominates them.

Classical liberals assume a natural equality of humans; conservatives assume a natural hierarchy.
James M. Buchanan

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

Liberalism trusts people?

LOL

Oh, that's why Obamacare is 20,000 pages, it's all that trust

James M. Buchanan

William E. Gladstone

Liberalism trusts people?

LOL

Oh, that's why Obamacare is 20,000 pages, it's all that trust

Herein lies your problem Frank...'Obamacare' is not liberal. A publicly funded health care system is liberal, single payer is liberal, a public option is liberal.

'Obamacare' is the 1994 Republican plan warmed over, right down to the individual mandate.

Please.

Go now

images

So says the idiot who favors big government sponsored union busting. Why is it that only the wealthy business interests are allowed to use government to secure their interests?

Please.

Go now

Taxation? LOL The government that overspends by a trillion annually is going to determine who should make what.

LOL

What a fucking asshole

State governments all over the country have already busted the unions I fail to see the problem in the federal government evening the score through taxation. If the wealthy don't want to pay high taxes to fund the massive underclass they have created they should pay the underclass more.
If not then fuck them stick the IRS up their ass.

LOL

What a fucking asshole

State governments all over the country have already busted the unions I fail to see the problem in the federal government evening the score through taxation. If the wealthy don't want to pay high taxes to fund the massive underclass they have created they should pay the underclass more.

Companies pay what the Market will bear, if you don't like it then you walk into your bosses office and explain how your education, and hard work is justification for a raise -and if it is... Bingo, problem solved... You make more money. Unless of course you aren't a hard worker and don't have a college degree... Then I suppose bitching about it is all you have left.

I'm a CEO.

I make exactly the same as every other worker in my organization.

Obviously I'm not doing something right, eh?

What in the world is wrong with you? You're not one of those 'humans', are you, with feelings and empathy for their species?

How DARE you imply that I suffer from such weakness of character?!

My workers just have me over a barrel.

They know what they're doing and they do it well, and besides, I pay them so little that if I moved my operations to China, I'd end up paying those employers more than I pay myself or my collaborators.

Well, that's a relief! And sorry if I insulted you.
signed: Av R. Isse

LOL

What a fucking asshole

Companies pay what the Market will bear, if you don't like it then you walk into your bosses office and explain how your education, and hard work is justification for a raise -and if it is... Bingo, problem solved... You make more money. Unless of course you aren't a hard worker and don't have a college degree... Then I suppose bitching about it is all you have left.

Companies have rigged the market in there favor through their influence in government.

What the GOP used to stand for...

Hb5BZxC.jpg

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Forum List

Back