CEOs earn 354 times more than average worker

64231_10151538280599255_1796761979_n.png

And the moral of the story is: Go to business school and get the MBA so you can be the CEO instead of dropping out of high school so you can be the janitor.

Yeah we can all just be CEOs that's the ticket to American prosperity! If we all just work hard enough EVERYONE can make 354 times the average pay!

Fuck you're an idiot, you can't get a job as a janitor without a high school diploma or equivalent.

Last edited:

And the moral of the story is: Go to business school and get the MBA so you can be the CEO instead of dropping out of high school so you can be the janitor.

Yeah we can all just be CEOs that's the ticket!

Fuck you're an idiot, you can't get a job as a janitor without a high school diploma or equivalent.

Well, you aren't going to be the CEO if a HS diploma is all you have. If you want to be something in life, you have to prepare youself to be something. Not knowing this means fuck you're an idiot, not me.

Yeah we can all just be CEOs that's the ticket!

Well, you aren't going to be the CEO if a HS diploma is all you have.
This guy didn't even have that: Dave Thomas (businessman) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want to be something in life, you have to prepare youself to be something. Not knowing this means fuck you're an idiot, not me.

What does your pep talk have to do with the OP?

If every CEO in the country had his pay cut how much more money would you make?

Are you counting only their salary and bonuses or do you include the lifestyle expenses they charge to the shareholders?

The better way to keep wages and salaries fair is to strengthen he unions. When folks actually make a good living they don't care what CEO's get paid

Last edited:

Yeah, right, everybody with an MBA gets to be a CEO of a major corporation. Their family and background has absolutely nothing to do with it.....

That is just really paranoid thinking. What 'family background' did Bill Gates have? Or Steve Jobs? Or Mary Kay Ash? What about JB Hunt? Or Joe Kennedy for that matter. None of them had 'family background.'

All these CEO wannabees and ass kissers around here seem to have the formula so why aren't more of them CEOs?

Afterall, this is America and you can be whatever you want to be, right?

Yeah, right, everybody with an MBA gets to be a CEO of a major corporation. Their family and background has absolutely nothing to do with it.....

That is just really paranoid thinking. What 'family background' did Bill Gates have?

Not that many 13 year olds had access to a computer in 1968.

That is just really paranoid thinking. What 'family background' did Bill Gates have?

Not that many 13 year olds had access to a computer in 1968.

Clearly you didn't understand what I said. The intent of my post was to show you that if you want to be somebody and make a lot of money you have to do something to prepare yourself, whether it is getting the sheepskin or working your ass off as many did during the Great Depression. I would bet at least a cyber dollar that there is a quantum difference in your education and work history and that of any successful CEO because you sit around and while away the hours ruminating all day on the internet. And let me tell you something else, dahling, the relationship that the CEO bears to that company is going to mean a great deal. I have my own company. I am the CEO and sole member. Guess what. Every dime is mine. And if I ever do hire someone, they will be paid only for the work they do, not for the time, effort, education, and money that I, myself, have put into it. That is mine and mine alone.

Are you counting only their salary and bonuses or do you include the lifestyle expenses they charge to the shareholders?

The better way to keep wages and salaries fair is to strengthen he unions. When folks actually make a good living they don't care what CEO's get paid

You tell me.

And Unions will not get much more than the 20% of workers that they have now because unions would be the death of thousands if not tens of thousands of small businesses

You tell me.

And Unions will not get much more than the 20% of workers that they have now because unions would be the death of thousands if not tens of thousands of small businesses

Why don't the unions charge less for people to join? If they were really altruistic, they would.

You tell me.

Why don't the unions charge less for people to join? If they were really altruistic, they would.

It's not the dues. A small shop might not be able to meet union demands and still stay in business.

Forum List

Back