Chalk Another One Up for the Education System

Does anyone speak CC? Please translate into English for us please.

Sorry I edited after the fact. Go on about how youre offended at what happened to those poor Neo-Nazis. Hold on while I get a hanky
So it's OK to assault flag burning leftards? Muslims calling for Shiria?

I dont give a shit if you're asking me what is ok to do. You do what you want to. All I'm saying is if you want me to feel bad for Neo Nazi's you probably shouldnt hold your breath

My daughter goes to Berkley working on her PhD in French. She doesn't tell anyone she's not a liberal because the liberals are so intolerant and she doesn't want to fight with them. I've spent a lot of time in Cambridge with the same experience. Liberal bastions are the most intolerant places on earth
Love driving thru Berzerkly. It's like a Twilight Zone episode and you're in 1968. Tie dye shirts, Afros, psychedelic VW vans, etc etc.

Funny, I lived in San Jose, but I never went into Berkley. Didn't avoid it, just the bay area is a big area and I never happened to go there. But what you just said is exactly how my daughter describes it. I've been meaning to get back out there, but she's here in North Carolina with me now being summer and all

Its funny, the ones who never fight for education are the one who scream the loudest about the failing of the institution they actively seek to destroy

Sorry I edited after the fact. Go on about how youre offended at what happened to those poor Neo-Nazis. Hold on while I get a hanky
Oh they suck,and are idiots,but they did everything legal,and have same rights as you.

My "favorite" Berkley stories:

1) They made the firemen take "USA" stickers off their trucks because they didn't want divisive messages placed on government property

2) They couldn't figure out what to do with a guy who decided to start going to class naked. They finally expelled him, but it took weeks ... of his attending class ...

So it's OK to assault flag burning leftards? Muslims calling for Shiria?

I dont give a shit if you're asking me what is ok to do. You do what you want to. All I'm saying is if you want me to feel bad for Neo Nazi's you probably shouldnt hold your breath
Topic of the thread is the quality of vermin who are allowed to teach young children.

Thats not what I'm talking about so why'd you quote me? I'm loving how you think that defending a Neo-Nazi is a winning topic. Please go on...
Start your own thread then, Bozo.

You're in charge of nothing padnah. And you get nuttin' to say about who teaches who.
See that little report link? It works.

Its funny, the ones who never fight for education are the one who scream the loudest about the failing of the institution they actively seek to destroy

Oh they suck,and are idiots,but they did everything legal,and have same rights as you.

Exactly right and when my folks assemble we face the same shit. Congrats on having the "same rights"

That is the point. Democrats resent competing hate groups like the Nazis. ClosedCaption does demonstrate the violence at the Trump rallies and the Democrat party's support of violence. Dissenters must be silenced

Exactly right and when my folks assemble we face the same shit. Congrats on having the "same rights"

You're the ones attacking Trump, dumb fuck. No one is attacking you

My "favorite" Berkley stories:

1) They made the firemen take "USA" stickers off their trucks because they didn't want divisive messages placed on government property

2) They couldn't figure out what to do with a guy who decided to start going to class naked. They finally expelled him, but it took weeks ... of his attending class ...
I wonder if they burned the chairs he used.

poor thing. so much to soil yourself over, so little time.

ab126fe58b860b0104554a5c539eb894d438ba31a2ac77eb64617914b4d38069.jpg

I'm as liberal as the next guy, but I AM offended by this group and so shouldn't you be. Violence is not the answer to violence. Unless you're at war.

Any excuse will work.... the Nazis attacked the protesters fists with their stupid faces!

I'm as liberal as the next guy, but I AM offended by this group and so shouldn't you be. Violence is not the answer to violence. Unless you're at war.

Exactly. Once we decide who is allowed to speak, we are no longer free. You should be even more embarrassed by the leftists trying to shut down Trump rallies. I'm not saying you're not. But they are not trying to shut down a small fringe group, they are trying to silence their direct political opponent

Any excuse will work.... the Nazis attacked the protesters fists with their stupid faces!

Just like you say for Trump rallies being attacked by leftists. Ironic that you're hatred of the Nazis is based on that you are them just with different political objectives. You're not a k-k-klown, you're just the regular old kkk. Damn, the one thing I thought you had right ...

You do,what a great country we live in.
With that said,your people have proven that you are far more violent then the people that disagree with you and your people.

You do,what a great country we live in.
With that said,your people have proven that you are far more violent then the people that disagree with you and your people.

K-K-KlosedK-K-Kaption hates the Nazis because they are hate filled, intolerant racists who want to shut down dissent with violence.

No wait, he is those things. He hates them because they aren't Democrats when they do that ...

I am not a White Supremacist by any means BUT I am all for our Rights and the Individual.

What Progressives don't understand is the Nazi's took much of their ideas from Wilson and the Progressive Movement. (The good of the Collective over the good of the Individual). Fascists and Communists hate each other but they are just opposite sides of the same coin.

But every day we lose more and more of our Rights to the Supreme Court and the Progressives. 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 5 Amendment...

This next election is CRITICAL:blowup:

Exactly. Once we decide who is allowed to speak, we are no longer free. You should be even more embarrassed by the leftists trying to shut down Trump rallies. I'm not saying you're not. But they are not trying to shut down a small fringe group, they are trying to silence their direct political opponent
I'm still not buying that. The Chicago college students are the only ones who have actually stopped a Trump rally. There may be some jazzed up trouble makers in the crowd who live for public spectacle, but a bloodied nose or eggs in your hair do NOT equate with 10 people taken to hospital for stab wounds and lacerations. This group Sunday meant business and they openly oppose white supremacists. If they were in the Trump protest crowd, you and I would know it, bud.

I'm still not buying that. The Chicago college students are the only ones who have actually stopped a Trump rally. There may be some jazzed up trouble makers in the crowd who live for public spectacle, but a bloodied nose or eggs in your hair do NOT equate with 10 people taken to hospital for stab wounds and lacerations. This group Sunday meant business and they openly oppose white supremacists. If they were in the Trump protest crowd, you and I would know it, bud.

I'm disappointed, I was hoping you were making a genuine point. Watch the news more, granny, it is all over

For some reason you forgot the attempted assassination of Trump the other week.

For some reason you forgot the attempted assassination of Trump the other week.

She forgot a lot of things. Interesting she thinks Nazis can speak while the Republican Presidential candidate can be shut down with violence

Forum List

Back